"Short" and "bitmex" posts at ATH

ive never see any posts about shorting, maybe 1 bitmex thread here and there but now this is becoming the norm on biz. is it time to long?

Attached: wtf.jpg (345x200, 14K)

Its either one autist or some fucking pageet discord group

go long. simple

>dat id
Kys faggot

team peep here (master race)

it means you're a faggot OP

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the long term.

if social media robos scan this info maybe they think its time

This is our way to meme the normies into shorting while we secretly all long

only a retard would open a long after a death cross. in a week when btc is sub 5k you'll be praying you exited completely

just short this ponzi scam. the whales won at least we can get some scraps while they cash out their millions

Its what everyone should be doing. Realize it's easier to make it go down then up. Ezpe with the Cartel. Why wouldn't you short?

ive been shorting its just funny the change from 'AHHH IM REKT' to 'who else is shorting'

Brainlet detected, thinking a lagging indicator predicts the future.

Attached: 317B52FA-BB71-4375-ADAD-ED17E0AEF002.jpg (1452x972, 225K)

def time to go long

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the long term

This is a bot. Seen it over and over word for word.

Quint Eastwood with the shitty pasta over here.

shorting is like a game to me.

Pompit. Bogdanoff.jpg

gaY

Attached: 1517159890656.png (817x443, 34K)

You didn't spot all the bears these past three months on biz ?

Bitcoin is going to 6k (at least) so you better short

Also, have some peanut

Put me in the screencap, since I am spreading this post number like AIDS all over this faggot board.

>ive never see any posts about shorting, maybe 1 bitmex thread here and there but now this is becoming the norm on biz. is it time to long?

Yes

The high volume but comparatively little price decrease showing there are many buyers in the 6k area along with the bullish divergence are signs that the downtrend is coming to an end.

Attached: contrary opinion.png (1024x688, 56K)

based autist

just becuase everyone on Jow Forums is shorting I can tell you there are a lot of reddit/twitter fags that are not.
that's how I know that I can keep cranking up my leverage

There are a lot of gets in this thread, and I'm proud to say I'm one of them. Now go short the dip goyim

btc still holding 40% up from pre-bubble levels of sub 5k,
big players and whales have been in since before 1k

last time we dipped below 1k, the final time before the bubble was in march 2017, about 13 months ago

btc still up over 700% within the last 365 days

anyone that's been in the market for more that a year, while significantly less rich than before, has still made PHAT stacks.

all of you guys underestimate how parabolic we became

also of note, the media coverage telling everyone to buy picked up before hitting the absolute peak, not at the absolute peak

this means that it's a signal to start making moves but not to jump in on the other side all at once. we still have a lot of room to fall, maybe take some tiny buys, but save your money for the big squeeze. remember, we have not made a new ATL since February 5th, which was almost 2 months ago

even at the peak of the bubble we were hitting new ATH's ever 3-4 days, we need to be break new lows on a regular basis before the last stages of the bubble kick in