Opened up a 100x long on btc

With my full portfolio. liq price 6730. Wish me luck

Attached: 1520981302687.png (1050x671, 97K)

FEMDOM IS FOR KEKOLD SOYBOY NUMALES

IF YOURE INTO THIS SHIT YOU'RE A GAYLORD

You have my cremes and prayers.

post proof or fuck off back to plebit nigger.

Update with pics or fuck right off

Attached: 1522441820684.png (720x897, 951K)

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the long term
Also sage

You're a little early for that. You might see a good long entry in 1 or 2 days from now though.

Your liquidation price is near where the reversal might happen too. I think the reversal will happen at least $100 lower if it happens at all, though.

imagine having no taste likt this

Who the fuck made that picture and why

INB4 CHAD LIQUIDATES U

You should have shorted 100X. Always short, that's the only way to make money now.

You can long the dead cat bounces pretty reliably. I believe we're due for another one in a day or two.

Your liquidation price is approaching. I'm going to open a long slightly below there.

you really are spamming this like aids

You are rekt already, there is no long in btc anymore.

Attached: based.png (897x545, 551K)

Think I'll dump some for you

as I said. gone

Rip OP

Attached: HINDY_WIFU.jpg (1080x720, 209K)

i the old "retard cuting" script
infinity amount of USDT sell infinity amout of non exist BTC for cutout shorts

muh gainz

Attached: jHSYE7F.png (467x443, 34K)

i the old "retard cuting" script
infinity amount of USDT sell infinity amout of non exist BTC for cutout shorts