Who here /extremely iron deficient/

Who here /extremely iron deficient/

Attached: 1565824474831s.jpg (125x89, 2K)

how are you iron deficient in Australia? we eat meat with like every meal here!

I switched from iron to aluminium, to stop the rusting!

Attached: 1521160768120.jpg (400x400, 20K)

That time of the month, huh?

vegans

Frequent blood noses that were probably the result of an iron deficiency to begin with

hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA

/borderline iron overload/ here. Eat a damn steak

you should stop that then, also eat black pudding it seem disgusting but tastes not-half-bad and is a very very rich source of iron, spinach helps too.

eat some footloops then u gay abbo

I've learnt my lesson. I'm eating iron every day now plus taking iron supplements for the next 2 months to get it back up
Thanks m8. I'll give that a shot

You mean weet-bix?

What the hell, you call this cereal??? this is the most unappealing thing I have ever see

Attached: Wet_bricks.jpg (350x292, 53K)

But it's healthier than any other cereal

Is it the fruit or the lack of sugar that is upsetting you?!

Attached: 1514514810431.jpg (375x344, 64K)

>bu-but its healthy
>has Iron deficiency
keep your priorities straight
Definitely the lack of sugar, how can anyone want to wake up in the morning with basically crackers in milks.

Nothing like crackers at all! They have salt!

Attached: 1515216548269.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I'm eating it to increase my iron levels. I usually just skipped breakfast before that
>Definitely the lack of sugar
You add sugar or honey yourself

>salt
>making the bread bricks in milk any better
Never have I EVER considered when eating cereal, Hm this could use some salt.
literally all that would do is cause the sugar to fall to the bottom of the bowl after one spoon full of eating and then you would need to add more, and this is why everyone here buys frosted flakes over corn flakes. You all seem deranged as hell.

>literally all that would do is cause the sugar to fall to the bottom of the bowl after one spoon full of eating and then you would need to add more
That's not what happens at all

I was meaning the crackers have the salt, silly!

Attached: 1514449176565.jpg (423x562, 88K)

'ello qt tasmanon how u been love

I have been good, thanks!

Attached: 1513248175068.png (243x113, 49K)

those do not look like they would hold sugar better than cornflakes, so I'm not sure how gravity works in abbo land but these things are not adding up and why some thing like cinnamon toast crunch > putting sugar on crappy homeless brand flakes.
>eats hard bread in milk
>not the silly one
Y'all are insane

dude shut up youre being foolish. weetbix is like a giant frosted mini wheat without the forstinf