Developed feelings for my office work supervisor

Work at an office where this one MARRIED lady acts nice but is clearly nervous and has low self esteem. She also happens to be my supervisor. Over the months she'd compliment me in terms of work behavior, at first calling my nice for doing my work. But eventually it changed. Saying I'm funny, complimenting my sweater, my hair, and recently for helping her feel better (was not my intent). She's also shared info that would likely draw negative attemtion from hr, making fun of clients or comparing an employee to a tv character (she'd make it obvious it's something we shouldn't talk about by speaking in a hushed tone). Even more recently she has begun calling me at my desk (she isn't in the same area). Not even asking questions basically talking out loud about what should she do and just deciding on it herself, whereas I'd just sit there mostly saying mhmm or uh'huh. Or the time she was overloaded and told me she just wanted to cry.

I get the vibe she has the hots for me. What do you think?

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-231304.jpg (718x1165, 69K)

No intent of hitting on her.

>What do you think?

i think this is a thread for r9k

If you’re a hot chad that she thinks bangs a lot of women you can just fuck her brains out and not worry about anything. However, if she’s just lonely and hitting on you for that reason and you end up fucking her and she changes her mind or you do something to annoy her you are totally fucked and can kiss your job goodbye. So basically it comes down to your self assessment op. If you’re a chad go for it, if not, just stay neutral and ignore her advances politely.

wow this is really good, perceptive advice.

this. at the end of the day it really boils down to who you really are/what your personality is like IRL. I work as a divorce lawyer and most of the time I encounter women who just want men to give them a second look, and yes they are full of self-doubt. Take advantage of that if you want but please just make sure every single action of yours does not come back to haunt you in the future. Practice makes perfect too

Attached: 1519768829043.jpg (615x819, 60K)

Smash her backdoor in OP

I chalk it up to being Team PB. Master race Chads only.

Attached: 2DD00E1A-60EB-4AE2-9472-C4D5FE19EAEE.jpg (235x235, 13K)

You are her work husband. She doesnt want to fuck you, she is just using you for emotional support.

Look it up "work husband".

I'm only come to Jow Forums to learn tbqh. good board. I have too much respect to shitpost here

typical beta butter reaction on your part op.
Just go for it and hope you don't lose your job

>not exploiting it to your own advantage
never gonna make it

Attached: 1519570912892.jpg (640x800, 94K)

this
it's good to have someone there to talk to at work

>work husband
Holy fuck this is my relationship. Not that I wouldn't smash the chick but I'm of the mentality don't shit where you eat. Add on that she is looking for marriage end game and I rather just keep someone who is easy enough to talk to than risk ruining shit.

/blog

Attached: 1517505304830.jpg (479x351, 33K)

whichever decision you go with you are fucked. sleeping with her, as other said, will put you in a delicate position where you'll lose your job if you put her in a bad mood. not sleeping with her and drawing some boundaries is likely to do the same, she'll just make your job shit enough so that you'll quit. start recording all your conversations from now on, whichever you decide to go with.

Next time she's having a long chat with you just say you have a lot of work to get done but you'd love to continue after work.
Go out and get some drinks with her and fuck her.

Jesus christ, stop being a beta and take control.

Finally a realistic response.
Is everyone this beta nowadays? Just got back on the internet recently after a 10-year hiatus

Guys did you forget I said she is married.

then whyd u post the thread?
you could go for it but you seem pretty clueless. you'd fuck it up and ruin ur job.

Don’t ever fraternize with your co-workers. EVER. ESPECIALLY if you are not on the same career grade as them.

t. afraid of sex

Attached: DZqlsX2X0AAMY8g.jpg (720x900, 49K)

why did you come here of all places after 10 years

If you fuck a married woman you deserve to be killed by her husband.

t. puts the pussy on a pedestal

Attached: 39928395-7F97-4606-BA6A-3CDB43613DD4.gif (250x141, 1.16M)

Do you really think she cares about that? It's not your drama to contend with. 99% of human beings are absolute whores who will always go with their basest instincts given the most fleeting window.

The fact she's your boss just means frictionlessness/potential promotions for the time being. This will also make things easier if/when you're in the market for a lateral(+) move to another company. Just don't allow things to develop to the extent she'd seriously consider leaving her husband. Make boundaries clear and use the situation to your advantage.

Again, though, don't do it if it isn't safe. If she's not a major player in the company it's doubtful her "insecurities" are feigned, so proceed with caution

Why would anyone dignify such a question on Jow Forums of all places?

go check the replies i made with this id. i told user to fuck her dumbshit

Attached: 1522501473453.png (677x510, 297K)

Wow you are even more retarded than I thought you were, impressive. Anybody who thinks you “gotta always get dat pussy man lol xd” is either a virgin or underage. Which one are you?

What team is she on though?

>another one who isn't going to make it

Attached: 26994091_10156046836418622_5735504002096749411_n.jpg (714x960, 44K)

This dude is brilliant!
One more thing If you you are kind of in love go for it. Fuck work yolo

Oh I forgot that. So no better be honest and just relax and tell her she needs to introduce you her friends