Are the Anunnaki really our creators and secret rulers?

Are the Anunnaki really our creators and secret rulers?

Attached: 3d7927ad17d417efb4637eeffdde745b.jpg (497x495, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sitchiniswrong.com/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf)
ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Annunaki
youtu.be/42A0CMa9zkw
enkiptahsatya.com/english.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupes_Nigra
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have any proof? Aside from the Stele of Hammurabi?

that's a weird way to spell Yakub

I'm asking I am not sure its factual yet

Attached: e2c66d9dd33142c9d6e48c017820eecc.jpg (683x1024, 213K)

>creators
creators?!? more like criminal ET rapists and planetary wreckers. Stupidest race of the entire Big Bang.

Nope, it's yet another kike LARP:

sitchiniswrong.com/

I for one think humans can tie their shoelaces without aliens/ demons telling us how to do it.

Steve Quayle and Ancient aliens are fun and all, but humans are builders we have and can make stuff.

Our rulers are demon worshipers, thats why we are not terraforming mars now.

Funny seeing you here. Not surprised really. Memes and all.

Attached: 1567182039089.jpg (456x375, 45K)

/x/

Aliens don't exist. There is only lost history and a lie about who we really are.

No.
Possibly.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 380K)

There are fallen angels/demons larpin as ayys.

Check out people repelling ayy attacks by calling on Jesus.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1179, 909K)

Sauce?

Attached: e0f69c4f0ec80ffe695593a7b2eb6041.jpg (242x600, 20K)

Kys

Yes but they didnt come from space.
There are many stories from ancient people that there was a technically advanced race.

Sauce, The dream visions of Enoch, Thoth tablets, Elohim Bible, Enki Sumerian texts, hopi prophecy , the Enuma Elish, the dogon tribe,

I am glad this caught on. In a year this will be a full fledged theory like flat earth.

"In a time of universal deception, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

Enki-Ea-Ptah-Satya, the True God Creator of Humanity - A Forgotten Story

Where does Enki come from and what is his story?

Enki, the great prince of heaven, is one of the gods of the highest triad of the pantheon of the Anunnaki along with his father Anu and his half-brother Enlil.The Anunnaki, later known as the Elohim, were a group of celestial deities whose deeds were documented in the historical records of the Sumerian civilization, one of the oldest in history.The religious literature of the Sumerians precedes even the Hebrew Bible for several millennia, underlies the mythologies of several ancient cultures such as Akkadian, Babylonian, Western and Greek Semitic and shares certain similarities with the most primordial varieties of the Indo-European spiritual current.

According to Sumerian literature, Enki was a benevolent god who created Man in his image and likeness through his own divine DNA, taught his human progeny the sciences of the gods and built the great primordial civilizations.Enki is the true ancestral Father of Humanity.

Enki, his Sumerian name, means 'Lord of the Earth' and his Mesopotamian epithets includedNudimmud(Maker),Ushumgal(Great Serpent) andLord of the Abzu, the abyss of the primordial waters.Enki was a creator god, a master of divine wisdom represented by the symbol of the Serpent and an aquifer deity.In Babylon he was known as Ea, the noble prince of celestial knowledge;in ancient Egyptian culture he was venerated as Ptah, the great god-maker and lord of magic;and in Greek mythology it was identical with the benevolent titan Prometheus who enlightened Man, his own creation, with the Fire of the Gods.

Attached: Same-God.jpg (1262x562, 638K)

>Yes but they didnt come from space.
Earth is a flat infinite plane and there's land beyond the ice wall. UFOs and Nukes are directly related. Great flood = Nukes.

The Sumerian texts, all older than the biblical Genesis for millennia, relate that Enki loved his human children, opposed the tyranny of his malevolent father Anu, placed the Man (Adapa = Adam) in his Eridu Shrine on earth of Edín (the Sumerian Eden) and like the Ushumgal(Great Serpent) of the celestial wisdom granted him the Science of the Gods and revealed to him the Design of Heaven, all against the will of the dictator Anu. Then Enki himself, our noble defender, would rebel against his wicked father again and save the Man from the deadly flood Anu had sent for the annihilation of Humanity.

We see the same story in the later Greek Promethean account according to which Prometheus, the true maker of our race, gives Man the Illuminating Fire of Heaven against the will of the malevolent Titans and then saves his human creation from the flood with his ark

Enki-Ea-Ptah-Prometheus is the original creator god and the true benefactor of the Human Race.

Enki and his great heavenly companions such as the great Marduk, Ningishzidda, Ninhursag and Nabu, the serpentine faction of the Anunnaki, were the divine lords of the legendary Golden Age antediluvian and then found the Civilization of Babel, establish the schools of the mysteries and they would reveal to their human children the secrets of heaven.

In the luminous eras of yesteryear our gods walked the Earth with men and taught them the Science of the Serpent and the Promethean Fire, the power of the sacred Kundalini that rises up within us and leads us to divinity and immortality.In short, our authentic gods taught us the spiritual techniques of heaven to accelerate our natural evolution and become gods.

Attached: Anu.jpg (744x1139, 331K)

However, unfortunately the era of our Enkite Gods would come to an end with the sudden invasion of our planet by the malevolent extraterrestrial gods of Anu-Yahweh and the banishment of our benevolent ancestral gods some 4000 years ago and the subsequent arrival of the Age of Darkness

Kali Yuga, the time of spiritual decline in which we continue since that fateful event, is the era of the reign of the wicked Anu-Yahweh-Jehovah and his evil angels (gods). Those extraterrestrial evildoers have taken over our Earth and subjected us to the yoke of their deceptive and destructive religions. They are the 'Archons' of the impostor god Yaldabaoth (Yahweh) of Gnostic cosmology, the 'Evil Angels' who replace the original Gods and rule over the era of apocalyptic decay according to the Egyptian prophetic literature and the malevolent rulers of Kali Yuga of according to the Hindu chronology.

Yahweh-Jehovah, a god of war and sacrifice, whose original identity is the ruthless tyrant Anu, Saturn-Kronos, that cursed Time, the evil god of this world ... he is an impostor god and the true enemy of Humanity.

Their misanthropic religions such as Judeo-Christianity and Islam and their counterfeit sacred books such as the Bible and the Koran are nothing more than programs of psychological control for our mental enslavement in their system.

Since the evil Anu-Yahweh seized the Earth, our true story, that of Enki, has been replaced by a Jewish biblical lie and condemned to oblivion.

The Bible is nothing more than a blatant deception and a total reversal of the truth, falsified by the 'Chosen People' of that impostor god Anu-Yahweh.In addition, the Genesis accounts are nothing more than a twisted recast of the much older Sumerian records.

Anu-El-Yahweh-Saturn, the alienated god of Judaism, is the mysterious demonic god of the Illuminati and he only seeks to enslave us in his world of deception.

Attached: Zeus-vs-Saturn2.jpg (3037x3636, 3.58M)

I 100% believe the Anunnaki created mankind after looking into it for over 500 hours. No one who has researched less than me can possibly change my mind because most of you haven't even looked into it.

What if the only "aliens" are the Annunaki aka the Tall White Ayyyryans with blue eyes?

Instead, Enki-Ea, our true god, is a great cosmic hero who stands up against the infamy of his "father" Anu and fights for our freedom and well-being.

Enki, the enlightening Great Serpent, is no fallen angel like the Abrahamic Lucifer: Enki is Prometheus, the noble titan who gave the Man (his own progeny) the Fire of the Kundalini.

Enki is not the devil Satan either; Enki is Satya, the god of Eternal Truth and the lord of Satya Yuga, the next Golden Age and time of enlightenment on Earth.

Its original name, Satya (Eternal Truth), was corrupted and changed to Satan / Satan (adversary) by Anu in his Judeo-Andean tradition. The satanic devil of the Christians is nothing more than a slanderous caricature of Enki invented by Anu-Yahweh the liar.

Enki, the great god of waters and the master of divine wisdom, is the lord of the Age of Aquarius.Enki-Satya, the Eternal Truth, is identical to Kalki, the apocalyptic savior who will return to Earth mounted on his divine white horse along with the just solar deities and destroy all the impurity of Kali Yuga to restore the world and inaugurate the long-awaited Satya Yuga, the Age of Light in which our Enkite Gods will reestablish the original enkist spirituality.

Attached: Blue-Eyes.jpg (2769x5348, 2.48M)

Did they come from the Abyss under Earth?

Attached: 93a77a775ec7681e77074e5806850ec5.jpg (634x1024, 90K)

Well what clinched it for you user? I'm open to this being the case.

Attached: d0bebea9e6fd3506335d7082ad123526.jpg (600x513, 110K)

>blue eyes

but muh white people meme

ADVANCED HUMANS HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO GENETICALLY MODIFY AND CREATE THE PERFECT BEING.
A report on civilizations from our distant past that was written in 1963 and classified by the CIA until 2016 (page 35 cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf) says, and I quote

>Greece - land of the Hellenes - was home of a tall, blue-eyed, blonde race with standards of science and law unmatched to this day.

Giant scientist Aryans 15,000 years ago? What does it all mean?

Why are kikes scared of "white people"? Is it because of an ancient animosity between subhumans who possess the blood of anu and humanity who possesses the blood of Enki

Attached: 1522610525.jpg (470x500, 60K)

No they’re just a bunch of dicks.
They’re like high schoolers who started bullying kindergarteners.

The blue eyes i think came from noah?
They say their island sank like atlantis

Noah came from Enki

ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Annunaki

Level up

What if Noah's Ark wasn't a ship with live animals on it, but a ship with DNA vials?

you might be too far gone but I will tell you anyway for the lurkers

you can't logically connect ancient artwork to rather modern European art because European art at that point moved past heritage into -literally arbitrary- territory. because of the amount of artwork you can easily pass off anything as pure chance, unlike comparing ancient art to ancient art.

Where did you find your info Its very close to what ive come up with?

All over the place

Attached: John-Adams-Building-East-Entrance-Doors-Library-of-Congress.jpg (4683x1869, 3.83M)

>Are the Anunnaki really our creators and secret rulers?

NO

Attached: DIVINE.jpg (963x1329, 401K)

Yeah Ive been looking all for along time too.
this is interesting
youtu.be/42A0CMa9zkw

enkiptahsatya.com/english.html

In the link I just gave I disagree with tthe space part and think the Earth is a flat infinite plane with more land

No retard. Older civilizations used symbols/memes/arts just like we do to tell stories. It's like 1000+ years from now people looking back and thinking Marvell fucking super heroes were real because they found shit tons of toys/media regarding them. There's no magic. There's no magical niggers amongst men. There are no aliens. Grow the fuck up.

Attached: dumb_nigga.gif (480x261, 1.01M)

The Hopi call it turtle island so im thinking if they seen it from space its a semicircle and were on the flat side

Attached: Ley-Lines-1.jpg (1029x931, 864K)

Attached: Magnetic Field.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Space doesn’t exist. Power in the material world is distributed like a pyramid. At the top is Satan/Yahweh. Below him are the 6 other Archons. Sometimes called archangels. Anunnaki/Elohim arguably descriptive too. Both those tiers remain out of human sight. Below there are Satan’s mortal children the Jews. Then the Shabbos goyim like the Clinton’s etc. then the rest of us.

Attached: Tibetan Bhuddist Cosmology.jpg (1296x1447, 525K)

What are they hiding at the norht pole?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupes_Nigra
The Rupes Nigra ("Black Rock"), a phantom island, was believed to be a 33-mile-wide black rock (Mercator actually describes the rock's circumference as 33 "French" miles) located at the Magnetic North Pole or at the North Pole itself. It purportedly explained why all compasses point to this location. The idea came from a lost work titled Inventio Fortunata, and the island features on maps from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, including those of Gerardus Mercator and his successors. Mercator describes the island in a 1577 letter to John Dee:

In the midst of the four countries is a Whirl-pool, into which there empty these four indrawing Seas which divide the North. And the water rushes round and descends into the Earth just as if one were pouring it through a filter funnel. It is four degrees wide on every side of the Pole, that is to say eight degrees altogether. Except that right under the Pole there lies a bare Rock in the midst of the Sea. Its circumference is almost 33 French miles, and it is all of magnetic Stone (...) This is word for word everything that I copied out of this author [Jacobus Cnoyen] years ago.[1]

Attached: Mercator_Septentrionalium_Terrarum_descriptio.jpg (3261x3025, 2.95M)

neat, it looks like it had arms too
>wtf isit

That looks lie a toured

Oh ya, explain this then:

this faggot is aware

Attached: apple .gif (288x247, 276K)

Attached: Flat-Earth-Toroidal-Suspension.jpg (1171x689, 466K)

This is a magnet on a ferel cell like ken the camera guys experiment

Attached: yacht race routes .jpg (639x710, 367K)

Yes. A magnet like the one at the north pole.

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 7 - Gravity (Actually Diamagnetism).webm (960x720, 2.2M)

Attached: Flat_Earth.png (1024x1024, 75K)

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

Attached: obr682.png (1214x1431, 90K)

Attached: b725b292347b3760757f793f5994c20c.jpg (360x366, 46K)

these should be together in one pic but i suck sorry

Attached: obr799 (1).jpg (1683x1215, 882K)

Attached: obr811.png (1240x1842, 374K)

Attached: obr692.png (1060x1500, 278K)

so on Flat Earth how many years does it take to sail from Australia to California?

god is a honeycomb ?

kek

Fuck off normie

Attached: 5d52629638ef73d2802f9a9714079943.jpg (640x799, 141K)

The Chad Utu vs The Virgin Inanna

schizophrenia is a helluva thing

Terra Papers?

This is some top tier schizo posting

Attached: FCA5CCE2-B435-4841-BCE2-564E9177B356.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

nice feet

I heard there was evidence of nukes on mars so large they blew off the atmosphere. Mars also has lower gravity so " Giants " would be more likely.

Maybe they came here and made tiny meat robots to do stuff for them? Who knows what happened to them though, based on the myths it sorta sounds like they tried to wipe us out but some of them tried to warn us. Of course, nothing interesting ever happens so we'll probably never know.

Attached: 1564763735172.jpg (346x346, 74K)

>/x/ threads allowed on Jow Forums
>/SIG/ not allowed
>pedo hunting threads purged
>calls to organize offline purged
>literary threads cut
>redpill threads shilled into the ground
>memory hole threads laughed off

You people aren't Jow Forumsacks.

You're children.

Depends on the ship.

I now understand why there are jews squatting in threads all over Jow Forums but they're not shilling anything, just being antagonistic and wrong. causing you to argue with them, but they never say anything concrete, and they have shill buddies who respond to them like they're influencing others to make you angry.

It's all a controlled demolition to make you angry and full of anxiety like them

you can't Jow Forums if you don't /x/, and you belong in /hm/

ok retard

On some level I agree but I'm also fucking certain we could have pictures of every damn pedo balls deep and nothing would fucking happen except the media would suddenly shill deep fakes and nobody would fucking care.

No. Zecharia Sitchin was full of shit.

Here's the basic story - Before the flood, the Sons of God (angels) came to earth and mated with human women. They produced offspring. These offspring became the source of some of the 'gods". Also, after the flood, (Deuteronomy 32:8) When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. Take note, the Masoretic text says sons of Israel - the preceding comes from the Septuagint, translated into Greek some 400 years before the Masoretic text. Mas. was intentionally changed after Christ by ((them)). Anyway, The nations of the earth began to worship these fallen angels, the Divine Council as their gods. Of course, being faggots these elohim began to turn men away for the Creator. They even corrupted Israel (Israel of antiquity are not modern Jews). The whole world eventually fell under the control of the Chief of these elohim. You know him as Satan or Lucifer.

Yes, they brought a lot of knowledge to humanity, but it was never meant to be for our good. All the ancient gods and goddesses can be traced to these events. Some of them are the same elohim, the bene ha Elohim (sons of God) just recycled. God will eventually judge them and has done so in part through Christ.

Consider Psalm 82:1 God stands in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked?

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Right??!?!

Attached: 21063faceea36658c9e860a50d265cb8.jpg (331x448, 64K)

Dunno

Attached: dioses serpiente, Serapis e Isis, Museo Británico.jpg (591x655, 101K)

I was on /x/ a long time ago. When I was eighteen. And their discussions deal with the occult and their tactics of dividing and conquering were quite useful. Their history lessons on blood libel and usury were eye opening as well.

But sadly the discussions of atlantis and the birth of the human race only grant more questions that valid answers at this time. To believe in such things is the same as being a lukewarm christian. An agnostic of the sacred handbag.

What we have now in this present moment is the information to quell the tactics of the global kike menace by rallying the forces of Jow Forums for the forces of truth. But instead we are getting stuck in a mire of distraction and you all don't see it.

This thread is a distraction. This thread is shit. You're a fucking faggot.

How defeatist of you.

ok these danger noodles look like they never had arms, maybe i was wrong about the other one

too long, did not read

Sick retort. I'm surprised you didn't hit me with the quick dismissive "REDDIT SPACING".

People like you are young and dumb and fall for pittraps and my only advice is to keep digging until you see the nose at the end of the tunnel.

Neck yourself babbie

Attached: 5ae5a2e5b95038c7438a5dde1bc2075b.jpg (330x305, 33K)

Attacking me personally rather than my argument only opens yourself up to the question of your motives and credibility.

bby

I don't exactly like it but you know I have a point. Western society is a rotten structure right now, what are we gonna do hand the evidence over to the authorities and trust them to actually fucking do something? Go protest and get fucking ignored? Until ordinary people are ready to go full french revolution it's really difficult to make meaningful changes on a structural level when the people we're up against control LITERALLY every aspect of the state and all the money too.

We've got to stop treating this like some political issue, this is literally trying to take down the current ruling structure of most of the planet.

Attached: 1565231432804.jpg (640x717, 44K)

honey, we're going to have some hot cosplay bangin' tonight...

search the term "sons of Anak" in the Old Testament...

>Until ordinary people are ready to go full french revolution it's really difficult to make meaningful changes on a structural level when the people we're up against control LITERALLY every aspect of the state and all the money too.

Do you consider yourself special? Do you not have the means of doing something? And of course I am not advocating for something violent, but even at adulthood you will be be feeling the same way you feel now. Do you believe doing nothing and putting your energy in some ancient goose chase is going to aid you? Is it going to aid your brothers by you doing such a thing in the here and now?

Every one of us has a potential to cause change within this world. We are not powerless. In fact it is the opposite. For we are the most dangerous and clever creatures on this planet. To wallow in the fact that our people are slaves while we are awake in that fact is no excuse. In fact it is a calling for you as an individual to do whatever you can to break the shackles of global internment of your volk.

The world is not theirs. It is ours. Do not forget that.

I haven't given up, I've just realized that finding some uniting axis is essential to get things going. Not to mention that this all links into the mystery cult bullshit, which may well be the connecting link that allows us to group the cabal at the top in a way other than " those damn bankers ".

The pedo stuff may be only their second greatest crime if some of this initiation stuff means what I think it means. Although I'll admit that is verging into /x/ tier stuff.

Giants. Very good point user...

Attached: 8232803b8604d356637f9ad8528fbbee.jpg (529x700, 159K)

I did the same thing brother. A long time ago. Just do not wallow in it or use it as a way to connect with others to see the grand picture. For fringe in itself is a fantastic tool of dividing as everyone within this culture has their own way of looking at the end question and they will all argue it to the bitter end.

When in fact it all leads to one answer. Which is we are all enslaved in a global effort by the kikes. That is fact. It is what great men tried to free us from and are now demonized for it.

Use what /x/ can give you as it aids you with true history of the long nose clan. But other than that it is something that should be given a sideways glance until we are free.

he’s a big guy

why is god whipping and forcing the jews to work and keeping the clean shaven obviously pure ones behind him and away from the whip?

Source?

Its Horus

Ok then where did they go? Fucking LARPer

Did they ever leave?
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ