Want to become entrepreneur

Want to become entrepreneur.

Turns out not a single job is fulfilling to me. I can't play a "role" (i.e. nurse, salesmen, etc.)

I don't even know where to begin though.

Also, any of you have passive income streams? Do you just make a website and put ads? Say i make a page in Facebook, how can I make money off of that (like how to put ads)?
I was thinking music as one thing. Have it be free and just put a button for donations.

Seriously, being a worker is overrated. Prestige means nothing to me. It used to at some point but not anymore.

And can you sell memes? I.e. merchandise?

How would you go about creating the merchandise in the first place? Where would you make shirts?

Attached: 1521534893696.png (211x239, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you dont

With these kinds of ideas, you should stick to wageslaving.

Sheit. Honestly I am tired of that. I really do wonder how the hell I can escape the wage slave life.

My point is, you are too stupid to become an entrepreneur.

Okay and what are you doing?

Aaaaand what are you doing? C'mon genius.

I'm not giving you my idea.

You're not even the same guy. The other guy talks shit yet is probably not even an a position to judge.

kek look at these niggers thinking you need "an idea" instead of starting capital coupled with good execution

Starting capital is a meme beyond a business license.

Sure thing buddy. Let's see you build a business with $100.

wrong lol economy of scale will basically make you 100% noncompetitive without starting capital

I'm not the one asking Jow Forums if I should make music for free with a beggar button, or making a facebook page with no idea of monetization, or selling meme shirts.

Attached: 1519624705935.jpg (258x245, 12K)

How does that male me stupid?
You seem to think any question automatically makes a person stupid. No one knows everything you dumbass. I could just google this shit too but wanted to hear advice from ppl here too you fuck.

Attached: 1521535306052.png (866x900, 94K)

Also, what exactly is your job?

unironic advice, work for someone who has the answer to all of your questions. Don't just 'work', act interested, learn all of their secrets. Start small under the radar while you work. Once or if you get big enough, quit and now you have something going.

Go sell meme shirts while you play music and beg for donations on your facebook page.

So what exactly is your job, genius? Funny how you never anseer the damn question. Also, you can make many ideas sound dumb by downplaying them.

I'm a shitposter on a entrepreneurial investment forum.

Prestige doesn't matter much to anyone anymore, it used to be about being traditional; the man beign the breadwinner for his family. Man needs purpose in his life otherwise he just fades away, in modern society today it is full of hedonism and greed. In the end we are all just consumers of useless shit we are the literally the biggest ponzi scheme invented. BREED BREED BREED to replace the older generations, now all the jobs are getting casualized and people have to find 2-3 jobs to get bills payed. Just human batteries in the matrix to make the rich richer.

So... unemployed?

Ya I wanted to escape that life but who doesn't. Well I'll probably end up researching more on my own and give it a shot anyways because I really hate being someone's bitch.

Nah, but I enjoy fucking with you brainlets. Please keep going on about your ideas for financial freedom. It's entertaining.

kek

How are YOU not a brainlet btw?

Because I didn't make this post.

Inb4 smartass. I mean what exactly makes you "smarter" than me? What exactly makes you think my ideas are shit as well? Just your opinion or can you at least back up your thoughts with stats (i.e. stats that show the percent of people that have failed trying what I was thinking,etc. It would be low risk too btw so not much of a loss either way,dumbass).

I knew you were going to say something stupid like that.

That's lile me saying you are dumb "just because". Unlike you're dumbass,I actually explained how you are the idiot here:

>team peanut b*tter
Confirmed wageslave for life

Ik what he's going to do. Correct my "you're" to "your".

I can't tell if you're baiting any more or actually this stupid.

>I can't do something that's already been done
>Oh noes I cant think of anything original
I had a proper lol. This is grade school reasoning.

OP, if you had an original idea you'd need money to launch it anyway, and chances are it would fail. Stick to something that exists. If you really want to be your own boss and don't have a skill, open a coffee shop or some shit, it's not glamorous but you work for yourself. You'd be better off then 90% of the retards here, who just gamble internet money and watch anime all day.

Anyways, I was also thinking about cosmetic products since that is one of the things that sell the most. I would definitely do my homework on that.

I made a video if me fcuking my sister back in 2015

Then I put it on satoshibox

It was really popular for a while.

Anons really liked it.

I got pleasure that so many people liked it

Never doing it again

Explain HOW.. nvm. You can't. Don't bother saying more stupid shit. That post above alone defeats you.

See how lazy you are? You have stupid ideas and are too lazy to research yourself why they are stupid. Instead you get defensive and want to believe you're not stupid. You're never going to make it.

Basically fashion. Again, I wpuld research that a lot before actually spending money on something like that.

I do plan on researching before actually putting this stuff into action. I've said as much above you dumbfuck. Please don't reproduce.

Why don't you just get on autismbux?

Ok, post some data to show that your ideas work.

what an edgy cunt lmao

?

You have to step up your knowledge game, friend

I roasted you so now you just say a generic insult. Hehe

I didn't research anything yet. This was just a brainstorm
>facepalm

Please post your music too so we can get an idea of how many donations you could get.

I can't tell what side you were on. If you meant the other guy,ignore the other comment.

>I didn't research anything yet.
>I'm not a brainlet guys
>Stop calling me stupid

Attached: 1519720992256.jpg (251x242, 15K)

What part of brainstorming don't you get?
Fucking retard.

Attached: 1522436378511.jpg (811x628, 25K)

Read this These things have stages. 1st stage is just brainstorming. Holy shit what an idiot.

1) Sell a Product
2) Sell a Service
3) Sell your Expertise

I do 3, hence how I can BTFO

Attached: 03630782865c95aa7899928108b3bc1463ae12aa.jpg (480x480, 26K)

peak

Hey I'm trying to help you now. I need to hear your music so I can provide more details.

Another thing,the ideas I listed above would cost next to nothing minus the fashion thing.

I'm going to tell you just one bit of advice. An entrepreneur is not some schmuck that does any of the bullshit you're blabbering about. An entrepreneur builds business and while starting up is important, the product is usually the least important component. You need to study business' and how they are formed and ran. If you don't work on your business than you are working in your business and basically still a wage slave. Good ideas for products are a dime a dozen, do you think bezos was the first person to sell shit online? Of course not, he focused on improving his business rather than any one part. Good luck, it takes a lot to stick with it but the rewards can be far greater than you can imagine.

fucking underrated

Attached: 1516837548061.jpg (118x125, 3K)

I'm not looking to get rich off of what i listed. Just a bit of passive income for one thing.

>passive income
Your entire existence is passive. You don't have to worry.

Retard detected.

You really aren't cut out for starting a business if you can't afford to see losses for the next 3-5 years.

>want to become entrepreneur
Tell you how to become entrepreneur

>I don't want to become rich
You're not gonna make it.

Welp. I wasted my time here. I'm out. I'm better off googling things.

Correction, you've wasted other people's time.

MOMMY MOMMY I MADE A TSHIRTS I'M AN ENTREPRENEUR. CAN I PLZ COME TO YOUR TUPPERWARE PARTY PLZ MOMMY

>Everyone on Jow Forums called me stupid
>You guys wasted my time
Ok.

kek'd

OP is actually so fucking buttblasted lmao.

Here OP this should help you with you're research. mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

Hahahaha OP

holy fuck you are so not going to make it
I hope this is a troll post

Jesus OP you really are a massive faggot.

OP brings shame to Team Peanut Butter.
You belong in Team Chocolate.

Where did you find people to buy that?

i wanna see my team

Just fucking LOL

You have assburgers probably.

Im a wageslave, but im getting some small monthly income from dividends, which barring any health issues should be enough for me to live passively off of within 10 years.

I just want to keep bumping this fucking thread because i just KNOW the OP is still lurking here. Fuck you, OP

The other dude was right don't even bother.

There's a million stupid fucking meme shirt companies. And if that's your best idea of being an entrepreneur you are literally retarded. Plus if you don't even know where to start with that without asking an imageboard filled with angsty teenagers than you are probably too dumb for even a wagecuck job.

Attached: 1520100345881.jpg (248x189, 18K)

OP, go fuck yourself.

>he thinks every single second of his life has to be honey and rainbows of fulfillment
That's reserved for the upper classes, and this is why you'd want to earn money.

Otherwise, eat the necessary fate of the rest of society. the pain of a living a life without a grandiose destination.

OP is a gigantic piece of shit. I still haven't closed this tab, luckily someone else replies every now and then. Fuck you, OP

>this thread

Attached: 1521648331110.jpg (268x284, 17K)

Happy Easter retards!

for the last time, before i sleep, KYS OP

Wow, you're such a faggot - from your total inability to provide even the slightest bit of useful OC I'm will to bet you're a worthless McDonalds wagecuck. Literally kys you fucking cancer - you're exactly what's wrong with /newbiz/.

Op - think marketing and scalable ideas. You want lots of little bits of income that require minimal effort once going and work well with each other. Try setting up affiliate sites, dropshipping and the other usual Internet bullshit. You'll fuck it up initially, but eventually get the hang of it. To get your name out (and more revenue) you want to set up as an "expert" of some sort. So find something you know about, start writing articles for Medium and whatnot. Try to use that to drive traffic to your site. Provide decent information (ie no pajeet tier 3000 words of clueless waffling), and just casually link to some products or services related to the topic. Learn about SEO and such, make YouTube videos, anything to just drive traffic and get people using your referral links & affiliate links. There's a bunch of good info available OP, get to it. And don't bother with here much - most of /oldbiz/ are in new places that I'm not mentioning here on cancer-containment chan. Look around and you'll find much more useful places - I'm just here to check what these useless fucks are shilling so I know what to avoid.

I make money with adsense, I barely upload content, passive income ftw.

If I had to work i would kill myself.