Does poll trim body hair?

I trimmed my ass hair, feel more clean, what about poll?
How does pol keep clean
Are u hairy stinky pajeet?

Attached: 4FAAFAFB-845F-4D2C-B82C-483E386A68C1.jpg (406x703, 71K)

>shaved my ass

You fucking homo degenerate. Men are hairy. Deal with it.

Shit gets stuck in the hair pretty gross, especially the smell

Brazilian wax. My pubes are thick and around 8 inches long naturally. Tried trimming and shaving but that just made a nest of sharp, stabby cut ends for my johnson to lay in and my ass cheeks to rub on, very rashy. It's nice and smooth after waxing though, and when it grows out the hair isn't sharp. It's a good felling being hair free down there, especially when doing my girl, much more feeling.

It's going to grow back twice as thick and coarse, you are in for life now.

Attached: image.jpg (292x366, 45K)

Why are a lot of people on Jow Forums against body hair? Only whites have it and it's natural.

I trim/shave everywhere including my head. Feels good man.

I just trim. I use a "stubble trimmer" so I can go anywhere from 1-18mm. A bigass bush is nasty but totally clean shaven is gay.
If I were buying one today, I'd probably get the Manscaper™

Pretty hairy. Everywhere except my chest and pits. I can grow a full thick eared though. I try to shave pubes now and then. Mostly so my gf has an easier time deepthroating me.

*BEARD

fuck dont post and take a shit anons.

>giving yourself a pube haircut instead of laying back and relaxing while your girl gives you a full Brazilian wax.

I'm a hairy man. I shave my asshole region in the shower (use a disposable razor, with constant water flow) and use a bidet. Smelling like shit ain't alpha.

Don't get me wrong, being clean shaven feels good at first, but it causes a lot of irritation when growing back. The only exception is the nutsack. Sometimes I'll completely shave my nutsack prior to getting a blowjob because getting you nuts licked when they're totally shaved feels awesome, and there's no irritation when it grows back.
It's hard to shave my nuts though because I have to get my nuts into shrunk tight mode. Too hard to shave them when they're dangling

Faggot slide thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you "men" who shave your body hair? Even more perplexed by the retards claiming that not shaving your ass hair causes you to smell like shit? Holy fuck the stupidity and faggotry.

don't want to look like a pajeet and achmed

>buy a shaving machine of 35€
>use it to shave and cut my hair
>have another for my body hair (25€)
>haven't visited a barber for more that a year
>rarely buy new razors
barbers & razor companies utterly btfo

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Try having absolutely disgusting shoulder and back hair and say that again

No, it's too prickly.

You're familiar with what's between the asscheeks of "pajeet and achmed"? Pause dude.

seeing an impression of your ass hair when you wipe sure is clean

I have literally no idea what you're talking about. Either you're some nasty mother fucker or you're full of shit.

This.

Getting hairy stinky cucks triggered is great

degenerate faggot fuck off

I use a trimming machine in armpits, chest and pubes. It makes look all symetrical, I guess. I have never tried ass tho, namely because hair tends to grow thicker once you razor it for the first time. Way too itchy for my taste.

I use veet
my balls area always baby like hairless
1. makes your dick look big (mine is only 6 inches, so i need it)
2. its' easy to wash
3. women like it

you veet enough times. and your hair grows back slower over time. And less bushy

i veet everything, balls above my dick ect.
But i leave it on for 20 min.
Get a towel, put it on couch or whatever. Get naked, veet your spots, Even ass and crack.
Sit there for 20 min, go in shower, use loofa. Or wash cloth, wash veet off good, hair comes off, and your baby smooth, no razors needed

Dingleberries aren't fun. I get rid of it.

>meme flag slide thread
sage and report lads

not possible moron, hair is dead cells.

Sorry your 18year old ass still doesn’t have any hair on it yet.

>I cut off all my hair to stay clean
Are you also bald up top?

I lived in the south for a few years building houses and worked with a body builder. He convinced me that the heat would be easier to bear if I shaved my armpits. Now I’m Swedish, so I don’t have much for body hair anyway, so I thought why not. Turns out he was right. I did feel cooler and sweated less, but I couldn’t get used to it. I ended up letting my hair grow back in and it was a very uncomfortable process. I recommend leaving your body hair alone unless you’re a swimmer or something.

Only faggots trim anus

I used to shave when I first met my girlfriend. Now I just put my dick though the buttons in my boxers (to keep the pubes back) when I'm getting my dick sucked. Cba shaving every few days especially when it itches like fuck.

Thay's why waxing is better. It pulls the hair out by the roots so when it grows back it isn't prickly. The first few times you wax, especially if your girl is doing it and she's learning, you will get some breakage (slightly prickly) and another batch of hair will start to grow in very fast. That's because hairs are always in a different stage of growth and some are dormant. This is why you can lose handfulls of pubes a day but the bush stays thick. It also hurts a bit the first time. After a few waxes a couple weeks apart you can go several weeks before any soft ended hair shows up. It takes time and regularity, but once you get there it's easy to maintain. Order some waxing supplies and watch some Jack Dunn videos on youtube with your girl.

Shaving body hair is gay AF, but looking like a fucking animal isn't good either. Trimming is the patrician's choice.

sometimes yes,,
having some sweaty bush during summer sucks,, and the gf also appreciates less hairy one when she gives a head