What is this pattern called?

What is this pattern called?

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-105907.png (1440x2560, 127K)

Oh that's called the "Team Peanut Brain portofolio".

brother were team penute buttter you gotta loose more than that bro heres my daily loss but im gambling its also in mxrb where 1000 is 1 xrb which is one nano, it was like $1,300 at the time, those were the days, now i cant hemorage as much

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 4.26.23 PM.png (1542x262, 92K)

it's called rekt Pattern

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the long term

shorting is a bubble

Unless it shoots up like it had done for multiple times already?

"Popping Bubble" pattern

The "fucking fuck it all, man".

yeah this shit volatile af what u holding user?

Attached: jar-of-peanut-butter_shutterstock_27540928.jpg (1000x667, 404K)

the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" pattern

Rolly-Polly Mountain

The good goy pattern

This pattern is the JUSTin Bieber

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-011042.jpg (1440x2876, 429K)

Ive put in 7k, i am holding till either it goes higher or it gets to 0. No other options.

yeahs my peanut butther but where did u put thosee nuttss, in btc or eth? or alts, moon mishes? dude let us know so we can loose like u

Attached: tryingToFindAnImageOfnutsNEXTtobutter.jpg (1000x667, 478K)

HODL meme pattern

It's called missing the boat.

1 eth at 1k and everything else in popular alts like xrb and nano... Does it matter? Everything is in freefall.

The "All other teams" death spiral.

Peep wojack.

Its called the early adopters

the nut slippyty slope

Ski slope

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-pattern

Sonic 2 snow level

>tfw not instantly recognizing lambomoon pattern

Attached: thiccbottle.png (263x167, 78K)

it's called (((investment)))

the Slam Dunk