Old fags (40+)

If you could go back and do things differently, what it be?

Also what advice do you have for younger Anons on here?

Attached: oldfrog.jpg (750x659, 49K)

Nothing said could help.
You underestimate how retarded the average poster and other boomers on here are lad.

would never want to go back or change anything, that's loser thinking.

money doesn't solve ALL your problems but it does solve your money problems. focus all your time on leveraging money. you will never get rich at a job. find or create products you can sell at a 5X-10X markup so you can live comfortably.

this guy is probably right.

I see...another man who has taken the jewpil.
Honestly I make around 400k a year (I don't live in Romania. Just here visiting family)
I sell laptops/phones/tablets stolen by chavs in UK (who despite the popular Jow Forums belief are white. Niggers,muzzies and gypsies are to bussy killing eachother over drugs and barely making any money)
Buy cheap sell high.

Always take advantage of the stupid. They are literal cattle in human form.
You average person is extremely stupid generally. Learn to identify the smart ones from the dumb ones and you can sell the dumb ones even a rock if you can run your mouth. That's how stupid your average person is.

I should've fucked that sortof hot jewish girl with a big birthmark on her leg that wanted my D in college

Attached: main-qimg-4edfc737e78907e3a2edbc500682c95c-c[1].jpg (602x452, 28K)

I'd have fucked every girl who smiled at me. Once your an adult it don't matter anyway.

Save the Bitcoin you bought in 2013 instead of spending it on Silk Road.

Jesus I was a dumb nigger.

kill yourself literal gypsy

>lol just sell stolen goodz, guyz
don't forget to invest in Jow Forumscoins

I would never have let them cut my sons dick. The guilt I feel over this is unbearable. Never listen to your wife on matters of your sons genital mutilation.

Yes, I would now unironically strangle my ex girlfriend, who cheated on me.
Yes, she deserved to die.
That is all.

I have nothing but regrets, but here are a few...

>don't support deadbeat parents who should have been jailed for child abuse
>find a dream in life
>find respectable employer
>dont work for walmart for the majority of your adult life

Attached: 15676977642257056646752971460201.jpg (4608x2184, 2.06M)

>money doesn't solve ALL your problems
It actually does solve ALL problems.
Money + a gun.

Never work for a jew
Never drink

Stay poor goyim.
>invest in unstable currencies
>Not just turning your shekels into gold
Not my fault you don't have the ability to make shekels my poor goy.
It's no wonder you are all golems to gods chosen. To beat the jew you gotta become the jew.

I believed love was more important than money. The turned bad, I would have invested the money.

G Y P S Y
Y
P
S
Y

Devote yourself to a cause, but land and learn to raise animals. It will make life more grounded and enjoyable.
You only live about 80 years, make the most of it. Secure the future for you and yours

>money solves your money problems

Think im gonna turn my life around right now

fine, stay on your high horse, too proud to make money. bernie bros ain't gonna make it.

Please for the love of god you didn't spend BTC on weed. Please tell me it was at least something cool ?

P O O R
O
O
R

Think less, and do more.

When I was younger, I let not having money get in my way of doing things. I still don't have a lot of money, but somehow I manage to do a lot of those things now.

Didn't the H-Man say something to the effect of

>the caring of an animal is the mark of a true aryan

Attached: FB_IMG_1567029451004.jpg (1502x1650, 181K)

Autistic psychopathy german is both autistic and psychopathic

Don’t get tattooed before you’re 18
Don’t get involved with drugs
Realize that the video games you love so much are all mathematics
Don’t be such a prude in college, more girls are DTF than you think

everything sounds trite out of context. congrats.

If you pray to St Jude and he gives you ftee shekels but you have to do it right

we doomers demand reparations for the boomer crimes against our era
gibs or we replace your insulin with rubbing alcohol

Attached: 1541530050939.gif (285x285, 101K)

Attached: Solidarity.png (326x482, 93K)

Probably, I’m not a historian but there is much wisdom in the simple pursuits, it’s amazing to see something you’ve planted grow into a useful product, it’s even more amazing when you have kids and you get to show them how to do it, there’s something primal and fulfilling about it

>Also what advice do you have for younger Anons on here?
The true measure of man is what he does for those who can do absolutely nothing for him.

48 user.
I have it all but I would have listened to my dad more and his advice. He is sooooooo conservative. Watching him die of cancer now is just brutal on me , the family, and the kids.

Advice: just listen.

dude, over 40s are not boomers lmao

>You are a psychopath
The woman is.
It's always the women.

How does it feel to be hated on par with jews ? You guys are literally the niggers of the white ethnic group. hmmm? Cmon now gyp gyp

I should've impregnated that retard in my 20's, I'd have a nice family by now. She was really dumb though, but its only now I realize that is how a good woman should be.
She was like playdough in my hands, to be molded as I see fit. Instead I kept to the notion that some day that perfect person would come along, my "equal".. lmao. Seems so obviously stupid now.

>thinking oldfag means old age
Boomers once again prove they will ruin anything that touches their filthy hands.

same man, jesus christ my senior year of high school until i stopped hard drugs a few years ago i spent 10+ BTC

They can't ruin the clown world tho. Honk Honk

Attached: boomerhonks.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Animals flay eachothee alive without flinching.

>I should've impregnated a retard
yep, it's a leaf

Oh no walmart user is 40, may god have mercy on you

Attached: 1567036652297.jpg (279x279, 18K)

The oldest milennials are almost 40. Boomers are like 80 years old

Sage words
also, if I might add
>a moment of fear/uncomfortableness will equal a life of strength and happiness
>do not be timid
>strengthen your mind, body and community to the best of your abilities
A quote to live by:
“It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt”

FUCKING JANNNIEEEESSSSS

not politics, retard

smart women don't even want kids, and even if you manage that she will probably be smart enough to divorce you.
But whatever, you can waste your life chasing "smart" women idc.

B&R

Oh yeah, because those /SIG/ threads, physics threads, hurricane threads, amerifat threads, yeah those are all "politics".

FUCKING JANNNNIEEEESSSS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1566182604560.png (375x455, 49K)

Back to the containment board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: FinalHonk.jpg (713x598, 382K)

I would like to become a merchant, but not of stolen goods. Also, not sure what to sell, and how to go about doing it. I don't wanna be some nigger standing on a street corner selling stolen cigarettes out of the trunk of my Cadillac.

implying Jow Forums isn't an containment board for masterbating niggers ? We all exist as containment boards here, tyrone.

it was moved here from pol by a jannie so take it up with them

Nice buzzword, zoomer.
What’s next? I’m a shill and a kike? Fuck off to your containment board

Oh yeah I havent heard that one before.
Go back

>eBay
>source cheap goods online from.ebay and other websites
>watches and vidya consoles and collectibles
>buy lots

no i mean I was on pol itt and this thread was moved here so followed the mod link

Do you think we asked to be put in this degenerate hell hole ? The answer to that is no. Jannies need to be taken out back and slapped.

This place is literal cringe - the amount of posts that i've seen that are similar to " I'm going to masterbate now" just makes me want to throw up. The lord will judge you

Fucking kike ass jannies

Also waist of digits on a nog :(

this had the ability to be a good thread too unfortunately

>garbage Jow Forumstard thread
>frogpost
>literal boomers
>Jow Forums-tier blogposts
Never post on Jow Forums again.

Yeah i think it's interesting getting political commentary of people who have seen far more political situations than what we have. I think its beneficial - but apparently jannies dont think so.

Never intend to , for this thread is still Jow Forums clay.

s-shutup

Attached: huh.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

I'm sorry for being aggressive , i want you to know that rage was solely produced from the stupid jannies. No offence to you guys here on Jow Forums , we will all make it and everyone lives at their own pace.

Except jannies fuck jannies

Attached: honkey.jpg (2114x2592, 226K)

wheres the cringey anti-imptrash infograph??? They dont pay you 0 canadian dollars to police bant for nothing!

>lead on bant
no one willingly comes here especially to talk to your kind dogfucker

>Q U A D S
yeah that's why I saved the thread

FUCK JANNIES

*leaf

FUCK JANNIES
U
C
K

J
A
N
N
I
E
S

Attached: HH.png (500x690, 78K)

>Jannies need to be taken out back and slapped.
You misspelled shot.