TITANIUM SUPPORT AT 6730

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGeXU4K0ddU
youtube.com/watch?v=0c49dS8FviY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AGREED. NOTHING CAN PENETRATE THIS LEVEL.

whoops

K WELL EVEN MORE REINFORCED TITANIUM SUPPORT AT 6710

maybe things will be OK

CALLED IT. screen cap this 20k soon

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the long term

strong chink foreskin support @ 6.7k

We're going to 6543.

still not selling no matter what happens

We have a setup for a reversal forming, so definitely do not sell now. If anything, get ready to buy.

Just LOL at this stupid "reversal incoming" shit. When will you people learn? When will you FINALLY get over your denial? BTC will return to its early 2017 levels within the next 2 months. Then it's 2-5 years of HODLing until we can even THINK of seeing $7000+.

Just watch.

Wrong also

Why are you peeps fighting? Desserts should be on the same side.

LMAO. Yes, we'll see. Unless your idea of a reversal is a temporary 300-400 "pump" once we hit the previous $5800-6000 low (then being rejected for the billionth time and continuing to a new lower low) you're in for a world of hurt.

I expect a pump of about 1500.

> we will never go under $6300

Blessed by Hitler Dubs. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=pGeXU4K0ddU

So to ~$7300? Too generous, but at least you're a bit more reasonable than I thought. At least we're agreed this shit's going back down thereafter, right? You do have at least that much common sense, right?

Pump to $6900 before the next dump

iron, titanum.. i wonder what the hands will be made of @5k

It's probably going down a bit more, but we're getting ever closer to exhausting the bear. The bear is going to have to sleep sometime.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c49dS8FviY

Neutronium, then blackholeium because their rage will literally destroy everything they touch in a fit of rrrreeeeeeeing never before seen on gods green earth.

If it weren't for the death cross, we almost had divergence on the 1d chart. When that eventually happens, we'll get a very nice bull run, but it's been postponed by a few weeks at least due to the death cross dump.

>1488

Attached: 1508558751453.png (500x679, 159K)