Stop being weeb neet and make your dear ones proud

>im You form the future

Attached: Nietzsche-meme-YOLO.jpg (384x480, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvQ4-Ul1yzA
strawpoll.me/18517236/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like stop being a cliche hater

how about stop ashaming yourself and get your life together?

Attached: pan-greek-god-goat-horn-head-shoulder-bust-curly-curl-beard-hair-white-AR6JTF.jpg (768x1302, 239K)

You're lying. If you are me from the future then how come you aren't dead? Busted

how about deal with what people do nowadays instead of trying so hard to get them back on track :))))))))))))

In 2030 we mastered quantum immortality and then in 2033 we managed to stop the aging process. now we are working on making cells indestructible

Attached: 15827_tumb_750Xauto.jpg (750x516, 106K)

Bullshit I'd never pass up on an opportunity to die by natural causes

bro it was nothing personal i didn't know that people now are so fragile are you ok? Your feelings hurt?

Attached: I+know+hence+the+sad+wojak+_156e9fb62c64b60.jpg (279x326, 10K)

bro in 3 years and 3 months you(me) will se why to live ;)

Attached: Dark-Season-2.png (780x491, 559K)

English speakers, bear with me here.

Stary o co ci kurwa chodzi? Z przyszłości jesteś czy coś?

You sound like a fagboi
Remind me once I become you to immediately kill myself

REEEEEE DONT DO THIS
papiesz

Attached: comment_YMyfew2pJ7LvcvBVP0yr6Eqs4L2SlaUb.jpg (1334x1334, 444K)

maybe you shouldn't have come back to the past and changed it
now you have fueled my desire to die even more
TIME TRAVEL MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1554330205624.jpg (230x219, 10K)

Po kiego chuja wstać od biurka i zrobić coś z życiem, jak i tak wszyscy bliscy będą zamordowani przez brudasów i wszystko nam bliskie będzie zajebane od nas przez żydów? Weź opowiedz coś śmiesznego żeby wytłumaczyć, co?

quantum immortality means that i will always be from the future that you did not kill yourself thus I am version of you that is immortal

Attached: Grichka+Bogdanoff+Solo+Star+Wars+Story+Red+kVpdd5fyBdvl.jpg (600x399, 56K)

stary taka mentalność sprawia że to o czym mówisz jest bardziej prawdopodobne to raz
a dwa w polszy nie jest może przepych i luksus ale brudasów nie ma i prędko na pewno nie będzie dzięki kibolom i mentalności przeciętnego p0laka, a co do żydów to niestety są wszędzie ale mentalnośc pokonanego sprawia że zacierają ręce jeszcze bardziej

Ty spierdalaj ja cały czas se o tym myśle, a nie mam papiesz na nazwisko, chociaż niby Papieszów było dużo na świecie, w większości w stanach. Który z ciebie Papiesz?

>stop being weeb neet and make your dear ones proud

Attached: 5554.gif (480x270, 416K)

no fagboi quantum immortality means you will just inhabit your consciousness in a parallel universe
god you're such a fucking stupid retard now I'm actually starting to believe you really are me
and even if I can't kill you (me) then I will just find a way to kill the multiverse itself

I na tym temacie, więc są jeszcze brudasy i żydy w przyszłości? Czy dopiero zaczyna się wojna rasowa?

only true one JP2GMD

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

In that regard, if you've ever thought about going an hero, then for every instance of that there's an alt universe you who did it, so the concept of quantum immortality not only applies to a limited amount of timelines, it's technically just like saying "you're immortal until you die of old age"

cease to exist o chin-chin

Attached: CgNT6tcXEAA4X04.jpg (479x341, 31K)

he has fallen for suicide meme. Countinue with the plan

Attached: C3ivYblVUAEJTbQ.jpg (500x387, 39K)

brudasy i żydzi stanowią większość, białych ludzi zostało tylko 10 milionów, z czego 3 miliony to homosie

Attached: images (2).jpg (254x198, 10K)

I ty chuju jebany nic o tym nie zrobiłeś? Jako polski papież nie użyłeś katolicyzmu żeby polakom wmówić żeby zapierdolić żydy i brudasy, tworząc przykład dla reszty białych w eurostanie? Czy polacy ztworzyli czwartą rzeszę?

To catch up you anglofags: in the future, the heebs and shitskins compose the majority of the population, with only 10 million whites left, 3 million of them being gay. OP claims to be John Pope II from the future, yet can't spell properly in either english or polish. Not quite sure if shill, but definitely not me from the future. Also the pic of the ss officer is john paul ii and the text says a polish meme where "jp2gmd" means "jan paweł 2 gwałcił małe dzieci (john paul 2 raped little children)"

i was re-activated 3 days ago

Attached: pobrane (12).jpg (224x224, 7K)

Ty terminatorze ty, który rok? Które państwa i żydowskie instytucje jeszcze istnieją? Jaka globalna waluta? Kiedy kosmici przylecieli?

I am neither, they are not.

I found him
he claims to be polish/canadian yet is actually a jew who is willing to stop me from saving the white race

Attached: 20bd1l.jpg (1438x1079, 131K)

Gtfo anglo cuck, go get arrested for owning cutlery without a license

>szona-do-sole
>wielka mi chluba
>czy ja sram pytali?
>słucha pan peja?
>kara oczerniają, to wykop kurwaa
>napływów gromaaaada gdzie idą saga

youtu.be/FvQ4-Ul1yzA

Attached: karachan.png (225x225, 5K)

are you drug addict?

Attached: Nietzsche1882.jpg (1274x1700, 362K)

Ja tu przyleciałem z młoda i od tamtego czasu nie słyszałem nic bo gimbusiarsku, i polski tylko jeszcze rozumię od rodziców i youtuba. Ja bym chętnie pomógł białym przeżyć przyszłość, ale nie wiem kurwa jak. Polaków tutaj nie nawidzę bo większość to takie skurwiele że nie ma o czym gadać, a oryginalnie odpisałem bo nie tylko temat był o moim stanowisku w życiu, ale też napisane przez polaka. Zaczełem pisać bo polsku bo, bez urazu, ale nie wiedziałem o co ci kurwa chodziło w twoim pisaniu po angielsku.

strawpoll.me/18517236/r

Attached: canadian.jpg (700x460, 43K)

Nope. Nor gay or paedo or trans or fat.

Ty weź wreszcie wytłumacz jak mamy pokonać żydów

U r pedogay transfat

No you.

Attached: 0137_-_Zop4l9B.png (329x361, 94K)

Apologies in advance if my bullshit is what kills the thread

spoko nie da sie nas tak łatwo urazic. dobrze że rozumiesz jeszcze Polski język a co do Polaków za granicą to sam słyszałem wiele. mam zjebaną klawiaturę więc pewnie ma to wpływ na mój angielski plus to że używam go tyle co w grach i na czanach. a co do tematu to moim (nie)skromnym zdaniem przede wszystkim bądź najlepszą wersją siebie i naucz chociaż części z tego co umiesz/nauczysz się swoje dzieci(których powinienieś mieć przynajmniej 2 z biała kobietą) Jesli jesteś zainteresowany poważną działalnością to w Kanadzie raczej wiele nie zdziałasz ale w całej Europie są ruchy w stylu Blood&Honor(Krew i Honor) i inne które jednocześnie zrzeszają ludzi oraz dają instrukcję działania tzw.samotnym wilkom, polecam przegrzebać temat
So why? maybe they are just shitty people then dont care about them user, if you feel you are doing good in life and you are none of those we mentioned then you probably are

This is now an apology to me. Very big of you to admit your errors.
Fair enough.

Alright getting past the shilling, what were you planning on contributing to this thread?

Ethnic diversity.

Dont tell me You are negro lol

Nah, I was kidding around. I already established that I know who my parents are.

if you good you good lmao as the old saying goes

>make your dear ones proud
why? I don't give a shit less about making them happy or proud.

*I could give

you may be the one dear to you, so make yourself proud

I don't really care about myself either

then why not kys unironically. If including yourself
there is nothing and no one you care about then why even life?

>then why not kys unironically.
I ask myself that every day

is there absolutely nothing that bring you joy in life? and nothing that you can do to make yourself or your life even little better? I feel like people those days just given up and stopped struggling for what they want

>nothing that bring you joy in life?
yes there things but they are things like Jow Forums anime video games and music any thing else takes money and I don't have any of that nothing else brings me joy
>given up and stopped struggling for what they want
most people like that no longer see the point in wanting anything

have you tried new things actually? you dont need money to take a walk in nature or for example learn how to Lucid Dream (LD saved me from depression) so maybe You want to try those user? this can be quite interesting to read your dream journal after like 5 months of writing dreams. decoding patterns in own posyche is also dope. Maybe look at those topics man?

Yeah, I think the other guy had it right too. They're just shitty anyway so live for myself.

Exactly, man. You should be the number 1 important person for Yourself always

the realization that your spirit is immortal is the first step into Christian theology

please dont hit on me with Your religion man i dont like jew on a stick keep it to yourself.

>christcuckery
Yikes

they are everywhere. You would think that in 2019 with acces to the internet and in educated countries people would actually se jewsus for what he is, an jewish invention to make peeople weak moralfags feeling guilty in life, or at least dont believe in him but no, they are fucking everywhere how do i delete them?

*tips fedora*

wtf is this

Holy miriam sucked my dick and i cummed in her mouth
wtf is this not?

stfu please
not only in christianity, but immortal spirit does not equal religion dont you think?

that's what I used to believe too before I became Roman Catholic
Quantum Immortality is true in the sense that after your death, you either go to heaven or hell.