Reminder that the reddit jew is completely incapable of seeing a double space without pointing it out

reminder that the reddit jew is completely incapable of seeing a double space without pointing it out.

This thread has been made to troll him lol

Attached: reddit jew.png (542x666, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7991403/#7991418
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello members of my fanclub, in this thread i will answer all your questions regarding me
and don't forget to kill yourself reddit spacer ;) haha

why is this place so easy to bait, seriously

i usually go to Jow Forums to make my bait threads but here i am with 6 whole threads in the catalog all talking about me

who knew Jow Forumsacks were smarter than discordniggers

hah, the reddit space.... yes, so cool, so swag

i usually go to Jow Forums to make my bait threads but here i am with 6 whole threads in the catalog all talking about me

i usually go to Jow Forums to makeup my bait threads but here i am with 6 whole threads in the catalog all talking about me

uh, bro. thats not a question

incredibility ensuing

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7991403/#7991418

still not a question, by the way

Oy vey

that was bait in and of itself you see
the most advanced trolling and pwning method known to man

Attached: 1539995380894.png (632x756, 44K)

and now to the questions, what are they

i usually go to Jow Forums to make my bait threads but here i am with 6 whole threads in the catalog all talking about me.

at least give it a question mark

i am here to provide the authentic reddit jew experience.

that too was bait
an elaborate intricate web of baiting and pwnage, pawns like yourself would never understand

Attached: 1556985177654.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

then whyd u respond lol

respond to whom

Attached: 1523025040841.jpg (250x246, 7K)

saging is rude.

how can one redpill be so dropped

never saged a thread in my life

judaism tends to make things redpilleder

what was that just now then?

what was when

i cant remember

just wow i cant believe how dropped this redpill is

cant remember what now

Attached: dukeofalzheimers.jpg (490x519, 104K)

who am i talking to again?

i know the pwnage is real

your overlord

you dont have alltimers and are therefore inferior to me a based american.

prove it

holy fucking jewpill

Oyy veyy

prove it my ass faggot

too many americans in this thread for the jewpill to successfully be dropped and thus i will sacrifice myself and leave the thread

prove it my ass faggot my cunt retard my anus wanker my urethra homo my ovaries scumbag my balls bitch my womb whore my prostate mong my phallus mutt my nipples subhuman my foreskin kike my shit twat my sperm cumguzzler my sack slut my buttcheeks idiot my bollocks prick my rectum sucker my rooster shitter me arse fuckface my vagina dumbass my pubes douchebag my penis shitskin my phimosis moron my smegma cockroach my ass-crack dog my cum egg my breasts dickhead my milkers fucker my spit loser my feet negro my phlegm coon my finger asshat my man-tits wacko my bellybutton idiot my boobs fiend my snot fool my precum degenerate my cerumen fatass my fluids hick my fingernails dimwit my uterus slackjaw my dingleberry motherfucker my cock numbskull my knee blockhead my thighs knucklehead my ulcer vermin my infection spook my guts gaylord my bottom slave my schmuk cuck my wiener wastrel my embryo pisser my diarrhea maniac my nerves wimp my tip grunt my tool sheeple my spew cancer my piss chickenshit my shart cringelord my joints gypsy my kneecaps shitlord my hair parasite my toes dirtbag my limbs tumor my kidney shagger my ribs mortal my liver splinter my pipe dunecoon my penor mudslime my hands cocksucker my tongue monkey my bepis cracka my down-under brainbashed my log incel my turd shitlicker my pancreas imbecile my earlobe autist my eardrum birth-accident my eyelids psycho my nose sissy my cucumber brute my sausage assfaggot my sword scoundrel my pen rascal my banana misfit my pickle rogue my eggplant criminal my chicken bastard my hen beast my semen geg my jizz dumbo my milk goggle-moggle my liquids poof my back cocksinel my juice clown my schtrunkel fatass my crowbar snail my slug dingus my shotgun onionsboy my super soaker s󠡶oyboy my rocket astronaut my weapon devil my dagger terrorist my penetrator mongrel my stick burglar my unvirginer pezevenk my rifle thief

will he ever recover

he may never recover, gents

anyone who made a post itt is gay except me

gay for you

thanks captain obvious
everybody is gay for me
especially you

FUCK the reddit jew

sure thing bend over

you can click on peoples post number if you want to reply to them

no replyfagging is an ancient technique created by the greek gods

ugh.................. reddit jew....... so cringe

I've never been on reddit, but I still use spaces in my typing, because that's genuinely just how I type; in a way that reflects my spoken language.

Like, that gap right there is a distinct pause in my speech, and what I would sound like if I were to speak this whole message out. It's to emphasize that this line here is in a different segment, and of different aim, than my previous line.

Am I still a redditfag, for using spaces in my messages, even though I've never been on reddit?