I'm ruined, I'll be taking a bunch of my grandfather's pills tonight with some sparkling water. Wish me luck guys

I'm ruined, I'll be taking a bunch of my grandfather's pills tonight with some sparkling water. Wish me luck guys.

See you on the other side.

Attached: doggo.jpg (187x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fabrictoken.io/ico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't do it, user, sparkling water is gross.

Well at least you'll not have indigestion for a while.

It's just money man. If you aren't happy with $10 you won't be happy with a million.

thats what happens when you ignore the downtrend line user

Attached: 5434321421412.png (1878x804, 75K)

Buy or die cuck
fabrictoken.io/ico/

>grandfather's pills
Inb4 op wakes up with a raging hard on that lasts more than four hours.

Dont

Attached: 1516088343346.jpg (793x786, 54K)

how much you are down? im down almost 2 million from ATH :'(

Damn man, that hurts. Initial investment amount? Current value?

30k was my initial investment back in 2014 and some in 2015

my current value is 900k

not on april fools

cream reporting in

You're doing great

for some reason it doenst feel like it :(

>tfw OP will feel refreshed, shit rock solid turds and have a perma-erection for 2 weeks

Just cash out man, that's still a fantastic return. Crypto's done in the short to mid term. Buy back when it hits $2000.

yeah im hoping for a bounce to 10-9k and i will cash out 20%

if youre not happy with a dime you wont be happy with $100

>tfw what exactly are you waiting for again?
don't be a retard, cash out everything now or regret later

Attached: thiccbottle.png (263x167, 78K)

You're befouling Creme you fuck. Stand strong

lol i have no idea what im even gonna do with that money if i cash everything out. i will cash just enough for expenses for a year and then well see. theres also the whole tax thing issue as well

Welcome to the xanny family

Attached: sxfbuk23m0tz.jpg (640x621, 56K)

YOU MADE THIS SAME THREAD THE OTHER DAY

Good thinking user. Cash out enough to get by, and no more. Anyone saying "crypto is dead" invested in December. Smart contracts are going to change everything.

>His last drink will be sparkling water

Just lmao

I know what to do with it, don't you have hobbies?
I wish I could afford some nice analog REQ 2.2 just like that..you should unironically diversify now, you will further lose money with crypto because of btc slowly dying off. Wall street is playing derivative ping pong right now, they will slowly short btc into the ground.

Attached: buzz_color_caps.jpg (800x600, 181K)

ill definitely cash out a good chunk in a green day

I wouldn't wait for long user.
I'm a poorfag, but I did my research and paid my fair share on wall street. I unironically did it all, some amazing trades I am very proud of, some not so much.
BTC had its moon, it went from mining on a xbox to 20k..I am newer to crypto, but I did my research and I am very fast in doing so..
What is happening here is the next big short, 2 weeks after WS had their derivatives ready btc hit its peak and was shorted leveraged by these guys.
You remember that day when btc was at 19,5k, don't you..you KNEW it was time to sell, but you didn't, greed took over. Am I right?
I predicted this to a friend (I myself was too late for btc unfortunately)..I told him he will know but won't sell. Don't make a mistake here user, thank me later.

Attached: dasrite.png (1170x633, 94K)