The masterplan behind QASH

Are you ready for the truth? Are you ready for the epic Bull run beginning at the 5-6. April?
Quoine has the biggest volume in the rising days of Bitcoin. Quoine was #1 exchange when BTC reached 20k.
The institutional investors in Japan rule the market. The pumped it through Quoinex up and crashed it and manipulated it over months to accumulate more coins. They need liquidity to invest their billions. If the Liquid Plattform from Quoine gets released, they have the opportunity to invest through a regulated and safe exchange. The Liquid Plattform is the gateway between the cryptomarket and the financial system. Get ready for an epic pump in a week and an epic bull run. Japan will rule the market!

Attached: 1522284066746.png (200x200, 21K)

Don't forget SophiaTX

isn't that another food tracking supply chain project like TRAC/AMB/etc.?

No, it's a platform for SAP system and other business applications. Genuinely one of the few serious crypto teams.

thanks just bought 100k

but seriously though where do I buy this shit, I added to my blockfolio to monitor the price ages ago and it doesn't budge so I'm assuming it's not on any major exchanges yet.

its all on qryptos, quoine's exchange

It's on KuCoin now. Though the price took hit significantly...
I'm following them on telegram and the team seem really active with plans to hire up to 50 people by summer. Some good news should come in April.

>Quoine has the biggest volume in the rising days of Bitcoin. Quoine was #1 exchange when BTC reached 20k.
It was being shilled HEAVILY on reddit during that time. Think what chainlink is for Jow Forums, that's what QASH was for reddit.

no, jpy/qash trading pair is the highest volume of all qash pairs.
quoine is a jpy exchange, nobody else goes there

I bought mine on huobi

>Are you ready for the epic Bull run beginning at the 5-6. April?
Aren't they just activating MMO's on their exchanges? Why would that cause a bull run?

Interesting how it didnt crash with everything else

how big are you stacks guys? I've accumulated 7k QASH so far

5k checking in will be enough.

hoping to make it to 10k. Hope it'll be enough for when POS comes out in 2019

Yeah indeed, not a time to accumulate tho since it is the only thing not dumping. I hope we have some time.

Pretty much been hovering around $0.6 for the past few months. I feel like this is pretty much the floor so whenever it dips under $0.6 I buy a bit more. Hoping the WBB will be a "selll the news" event and I can buy a lot more then

I have 2k. Price predictions guys,?

Someone shill me on this please iq too low for dyor

10k qashtronaut reporting in will have 20k soon wants me that master node

Bump

save us from this mess

Bumpo

Q predicted this

Legit Team with background in financial sector they're creating a world book, fiat pairings and doing it all in the realm of regulations will be a massive fiat on ramp for big money. Also will become it's own block chain.

world book? decentralized atlas?

worldbook will be an aggregated worldbook of currently 17 partnered exchanges

*aggregated orderbook

Are there niggers or pajeets on the board?

Attached: 1522089869656.jpg (323x343, 12K)

reporting in

Attached: 1507121024375.gif (512x481, 402K)

No Asian people with real educations, degrees and work history that are very active about delivering on time and communicating with the community

Should i sell my req for qash also. Can pick up another 1000 for it. brings me to 6k.