Muh adoption

>muh adoption
it's not falling because of fud or manipulation
it's falling because it's a useless piece of shit - can't maintain price as a store of value and nobody use it as a currency of the future
we are down back to 2015 levels in terms of usage, but only 4 months in terms of price - still a long way to go down

Attached: tx.jpg (2048x735, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebitplex.com/2018/03/24/tmx-crypto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's falling because of the fud you're creating right now >:(

No user, you see the transactions are seemingly falling when in fact they are not. Why? because up until a couple of months ago some of the largest exchanges and services, like coinbase, where not batching their fucking transactions. Instead they were sending one transaction for every withdrawal request, but now they bundle up a bunch of the transaction outputs into one before sending. So your graph there is actually poo poo.

It's going to Zero, nigger. Get out!

Attached: v.gif (512x512, 2.77M)

why would anyone use bitcoin anyway? normies are more connected than ever, they don't want to use some anonymous drug dealing child raping currency. they call it creepy. if you're the kid who uses bitcoin you're the kid they make fun of.

so you saying all network transactions are exchanges related? wow, that must be true adoption

Most of the new cutting edge stores are adopting BTC now and the future is still BTC. It’s still the most valuable currency and not even gold is worth its weight in BTC. The ride has just begun see you at 100k

>stores are adopting BTC
>100k
too bad brainlets like you could never understand that adoption and price rise are incompatible
if price in unstable stores would just use bitcoin as a fiat medium, dumping it at first chance to avoid losses
and what buyer would actually buy anything with bitcoin, when keeping it would be more profitable?

Why is nobody talking about this?
thebitplex.com/2018/03/24/tmx-crypto/

Exchanges also offer merchant tools you poo water drinking pajeet.

Purse.io
And people who aren’t poor fags can and want to use crypto to buy our every day things, pay bills, etc. so much easier to deal with than a bank, no cards expire, don’t have to worry about losing your card, can pay any amount you want without daily limits (like my bank card caps 5k spending limits) etc
Brainlets like you can’t see the future when the entire world is telling you that it is

BEARS BEARS EVRYWHERE

>Most of the new cutting edge stores
Name them.

It always was and always will be an asset bubble.

Only retards fall to the weak bait that it is really used as currency.
Just like normal MLM, you have to pretend you have a real product, but it is never about the product but the prospect of easy money.

Attached: lel.jpg (607x735, 78K)

BTC is the gold of crypto, utterly worthless but simultanously the standard for worth

But I literally just bought coffee for Bitcoins just now.

Attached: coffee.jpg (1381x783, 100K)

There is NOT a huge interest in bitcoin.

There is NOT any movement by retailers to adopt bitcoin.

There is no "ease of use" argument to be made for crypto, with the barriers to entry for the average person.

You dumb fucks are blinded by greed and ridiculous NEET daydreams of never having to get a job. Bitcoin is DYING. Mt Gox's liquidation is hanging offshore like a stormcloud of shit - and it WILL be liquidated, that's guaranteed, and that WILL flood the market with coins, and that WILL tank whatever is left of Bitcoin, when it happens. (And tether won't be able to print enough to cover it)
An average person has NO reason to use bitcoin. NONE. If anything, it's a liability for them. Crypto gains AND TRANSACTIONS are taxable events under the current tax laws in the US. That means if Mr. Normie puts $1000k into his wallet to buy coffee and gas (Assuming one day, that would be possible, right now it's not), every time he buys something - TAXES. On top of sales tax he may be paying. That's a loss, and one that doesn't need to happen. If Mr. Normie has his paycheck sent to his wallet, and it grows in value (not likely right now), more new taxes! It makes no fucking sense for anyone to be conducting any commerce, with current tax laws, and with a market that's failed to maintain it's value within a 1% range of value for more than minutes. The conditions to make bitcoin, or any crypto currency, make sense for anyone as a replacement for fiat does not exist now, will not exist in the near future, and the signs don't look good long term.
But you keep calling people "brainlets" when your entire stance is based on wishful thinking and daydreams. You fucking child.

>Crypto gains AND TRANSACTIONS are taxable events under the current tax laws in the US
Lol you burgers do really have your head in the ass.

>-38% in just 30 days

Attached: pooooooop.jpg (882x497, 83K)

Spoken like a true no coiner
The blockchain is the future. I remember telling my dad that they need to put movies and tv shows on cell phones and make it so you can stream movies and tv shows directly to a tv. He told me nobody would want to watch a movie on a screen a small as a cell phone and nobody is going to Pay money to stream a movie when you can own it and watch it anytime you want without buffering. I said similar things about the internet and learning.
Either way the blockchain, BTC and Crypto has the ability to evolve with technology, fiat does not. You’ll always be stuck seeing the complacency of now while visionaries see the future possibilities of tomorrow

Oh and a government regulated fiat system will also eminate counterfeiting and tax evasion, you think they don’t see this?

Eliminate**

Spoken like a true Jow Forums NEET who contributes nothing and thinks the world owes him a lambo.

Taxation is theft and it isn't going to be part of the future. If the governments insist on stealing from the population instead of creating and controlling their own currency, like a sovereign government should, then they will simply be murdered.

Just so you know I run a marketing department for a 40mill company and work a 9-5 make 6 figures and still am putting together an ICO on the side that has Presold almost 1million. I won’t own a lambo, that is the linker Logic. I invest mainly in IPO within crypto space and not into utility coins.

>he blockchain, BTC and Crypto has the ability to evolve with technology, fiat does not.
uhh...

Attached: 22machine-web1alt1-master1050.jpg (1050x700, 91K)

>Crypto gains AND TRANSACTIONS are taxable events under the current tax laws in the US

Wait, is it true? Wasn't buttcoin about muh freedoms?

You'd be made fun of for using a computer like an autistic turd in the 80s. What's your point?

Attached: 1518019161255.png (353x484, 195K)