LINKBROS, I was promised I am gonna make EOY 2018. You fuckers tricked me

From this day on, I WILL FUD LINK with every ounce of my being. When it falls to 5 cents, I will dump it even further down. War is on.

Attached: 1508194797144.jpg (1080x1069, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2014/04/25/why-google-doesnt-care-about-college-degrees-in-5-quotes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try it, son

Attached: 00.png (601x1177, 2.72M)

Chainlink will win because of first mover advantage.

>first mover advantage
except they've achieved literally nothing with their "advantage"

Brainlet tier.

If you are blind to the progress So far, compared to literally anything out there, you don’t deserve it you brainlet retard.

What progress you fucking nigger? Zero partnerships, no working product, worst marketing in the whole crypto space. This shit is dead.

>Zero partnerships
Wrong
>no working product
Wrong
>worst marketing
What marketing?

This. Op is a brainlet

zeppelin_os is a shit tier partnership so I don't count it. Also, they failed to deliver and fucked REQ so no partnership there.
Mainnet is not even close to being released so how can you say there is a working product?
Marketing is non-existent, that's my point you fucking brainlet fag.

imagine not being all in on link

damn that sounds really sweet and reasoned

how to spot a meme coin 101: when the market overall is bleeding, watch out for the coins dropping the hardest percentwise. this was the case for link and req by weeks now.

example right now:
btc / eth: -5%
link / req: -10%

meme coins!

>zeppelin_os is a shit tier partnership
Wrong
>Also, they failed to deliver and fucked REQ
Wrong
>Mainnet is not even close to being released Wrong
>Marketing is non-existent
To you

If LINK actually succeeds I will buy in at $1
There is no reason to accumulate a 10 cent shitcoin until it proves itself.

Post evidence to support substantiate your claims or fuck off and kill yourself shill.

>I'll wait for it to get more expensive before I buy it guys

How about you suck my chocolate cock and DYOR faggot

bitconnect, verge, and tron were solid investments after all

Just sold 40k today

FUCK ALL OF YOU I BOUGHT THE DIP AND STILL LOST 50% VALUE

If it's going to 1k EOY hurrrr then 1 dollar is a great buy in.

you're right

So you got nothing. As we knew already. You'll have no money left from your shitcoins bags soon too.

stinku linku

Attached: 1521818153130.jpg (3264x2448, 208K)

this is correct. literally fucking vaporware scamcoin. the only thing that wouldve helped it in crypto is hype but with its nonexistent marketing it cant give even that. absolutely fucking pathetic.

>If it's going to 1k EOY

Attached: 1506613197567.png (1330x1080, 764K)

I have plenty, but why would I want to help you you rude faggot

I don't need or want your help. You contribute nothing by just saying wrong and have nothing to back it up. You are full of shit.

>I don't need or want your help
Then why was you asking for spoonfeeding?
>tells me to fuck off and kill myself
>asks for spoonfeeding
wew

i bet it hurts so fucking much for him to muster up any argument because he can't simply cite the price to justify its existence. lmao. fucking retarded linktards, scammed like a motherfucker

I'd just like once for you smug dumb mother fuckers to substantiate your blind faith in a scam with actual evidence. But it's easier to just say wrong to everything and blithely take sergeys cock in your ass.

You sound mad bro

>its this thread again

Yeah you totally put me in my place with your pithy retort, I'm so mad right now.

>not seeing the progress Chain Link made
wow, if you can't do your own research you don't deserve to make it

Attached: sergeyIQ.png (895x178, 31K)

Attached: 1502474052906.jpg (324x291, 28K)

If it's the market leader for oracle solutions it could go there as smart contracts are predicted to change the world in the next few years. It could also just die. Why are you investing in something that isn't even out yet? Nothing uses it. LINK is like investing in "shopping.com" before you can even buy anything. And if Amazon comes along first mover won't mean shit. This is why I say $1 buy in(not counting BTC carrying it up in a bull market). Wait for it to prove itself as more than vaporware.

if this were a link shilling thread these absolute fucking idiots would be raving about "MUH TRIPS 1k EOY CONFIRMED". seriously, just so fucking dumb.
you got scammed, i'm sorry.

Yeah it's cult like and creepy. They seem devoid of critical thought.

then:
>ethereum won't go above $1
now:
>chain link won't go above $1

see something in common?

Attached: sergey_punch.jpg (719x412, 61K)

>If it's the market leader for oracle solutions it could go there as smart contracts are predicted to change the world in the next few years.
I do admit $1000 EOY is a possibility, but I do think it's unlikely
>It could also just die.
Also possible, but I think that's highly unlikely
>Why are you investing in something that isn't even out yet?
Because their proof of concept was a complete success, so I know the product works, also I'm running a node on the Alpha so I have seen it work myself. Also, investing in something before the mainnet is called 'being ahead of the market' and is how you make money
>Nothing uses it.
Yet
>LINK is like investing in "shopping.com" before you can even buy anything.
Sounds like a good buy
>And if Amazon comes along first mover won't mean shit. This is why I say $1 buy in(not counting BTC carrying it up in a bull market). Wait for it to prove itself as more than vaporware.
Something someone with no confidence in it would do, which is fair enough, but I have confidence for the aforementioned reasons

is that it? literally no semblance of fucking intelligence, just a simple "eth went above $1 so link will too" oh and don't worry soon enough eth will go below $1 too. fucking idiot

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

Kek

i just feel sorry for them

you're just salty because you're team creme

Attached: nazarov_nude1.png (1136x640, 927K)

>running a node on the Alpha
false. it's vaporware, you are fucking making things up at this point holy fuck. even if you are actually running a node you don't even know if it will do what it actually aims to do. you just followed instructions like a nigger and act like you are doing something great. just stop. stop replying to this fucking thread. link is a scam, plain and simple.

>DBC will never go above $1

Ethereum had an actual competent team behind it. Started by a software engineer, not a fucking philosophy major.

>being this mad

Attached: 1502480927646.png (572x496, 26K)

Life was more exciting when I didn't understand the project as well, and some of the FUD actually seemed credible. Now it's just all retards being retards.

what does this failed project has to do with Link?
ad hominem

Attached: sergey_alex.png (686x804, 858K)

care to explain?

Philosphy majors are way more intelligent than software engineers.

So you are saying a philosophy major is on the same footing when it comes to developing software with an actual software engineer?

No

Sergey is the visionary, not a developer

There's no good FUD any more. The best LINK threads happened when people actually brought highly intelligent criticisms, and it brought the super smart anons out of the woodwork to answer them back. I remember a couple of threads last year where I was going bullish to bearish on LINK with each successive post.
Now all the FUD is fucking retarded, the cat is out of the bag, really, and with an active GitHub it's a lot easier to shoot down criticisms. It's nice to know that LINK is on track to be fucking awesome, but I do miss the discussions that came from the more intelligent FUDders of days gone by.

He's the CEO and not some codemonkey

The world is full of worthless visionaries. To get the job done you need actual skilled and experienced software developers. He is dead weight hung around the neck of his vision.

go fuck yourself
oh so he's the "ideas guy" lmao and you gave him fucking 32million. his idea isn't even that great. nevermind the fact that he didn't do shit with his fucking idea. i'm sorry you all got scammed

>being this persistently retarded
You think the CEO of a car manufacturer knows how to make adjustments to the machines that bore the cylinders when they start to run a few microns out of standard?

Attached: 1507994050426.png (750x725, 715K)

When your organization is as tiny as his is, you need every swinging cock you've got to be able to go hands on and pull their weight. If he isn't hiring a full on development team with the 32m from ico he needs put some work in or this shit will go nowhere.

Shit even tron has 100+ employees and a bunch of them are seasoned developers. That is how you run a serious project. That is how you realize your vision. How many people are working on link? 2?3?

Link is virgin territory. The visionary should know how to make it work. Do you think Henry Ford had no clue how the combustion engine worked?

yes
venturebeat.com/2014/04/25/why-google-doesnt-care-about-college-degrees-in-5-quotes/

You're a retard if you think Sergey doesn't know how oracles and smart contracts work

these dumbasses will cite sergey's commit on github not knowing that it's a fucking readme file
so you mean to tell me that when people invested into this during ICO they put their money into something which only had ONE FUCKING CODER? and this is the revolutionary thing you are all crazy about? jesus fucking CHRIST.

I'm fucking sick of this Pnd accumulate group

Right now writing an email to smartcontract explaining why I will not be setting up nodes.

Team shit more like..

You sound extremely mad that people who aren't you are spending their money that isn't yours on something that they want but you don't.

True.
Link&Req to the botton !

25c is even better

Sergey fucks

Not an argument in links favor. Google has a TERRIBLE track record with developing. So many half assed unfinished projects. If they hired actual software engineers they might actually get more shit done. But it's Google, so they can afford the dead weight diversity hires.

sergey is a nigger.

No.

can confirm as they master the highest degree of logical thinking

It may be getting close to time to take profits everyone. Looks like link's confirmed for going back to crowdsale prices. Buy back in under that. I still believe but the chart looks absolutely brutal. A ~2.5x isn't bad from the crowdsale isn't bad for us, it's important to have perspective.

Take your profits where you can boys. Profit is profit.

Attached: 1522405676367.jpg (1080x1350, 1.09M)

can't take profits when the majority of the people who bought into this ponzi scheme bought at the top while smart money (sergey and co.) cashed out at the top. so at this point it's fucking losses all the way down, no profits to take. just so fucking sad.
nigger.

That would make you fell better but no

Hahaha

Attached: 1521949085358.jpg (970x980, 222K)

nah, chainlink still consistently had a few threads in the catalog all the way from october till now. I highly doubt even the majority of people here boughgt above even 25c. Remember Assblaster's first thread was when it was 15c, and the meme was chainlink would be stuck at 1800 sats no matter what happened.

You're not even in the top 2000 wallets kek