Are there any native American females here? I am a white South African guy 24 years old...

Are there any native American females here? I am a white South African guy 24 years old. I am migrating to Australia in 4 months time.
I have just got my dream job in Australia. I want to connect with a native American girl from Brazil or Argentina so that we can get to spend time together in Australia.
>NB. No Mexicans please

Attached: India_Ayara465.jpg (640x1341, 66K)

right here brother you better get me a ticket cause im native single and ready to mingle

this isn't /soc/

C*wboy mad that his injun w*men are going after BOER BVLLS not some injun /r9gay/ faggot.

That's a nice brapper

C*wboy mad that his injun w*men are going after BOER BVLLS not some injun /r9gay/ faggot.

My wife akari akaza is a native American

There are very few native americans living in Argentina and the aboriginal peoples of brazil are mostly insolated in the amazonas

Thank you for the reply. Do you personally know an Argentinian native woman that you can introduce me to? I would really appreciate it.
I love them so much (native American females).

Attached: India_Ayara_19.jpg (640x640, 33K)

why not native Americans from the US. why do you even like them

Could you fucking not?
First native Americans predominantly don't look like that. Especially the women. They're fat drunk nasty hoes irl and no the res isn't pretty.
Second stay away from our women race traitor. We have to make ourselves great again and it's not gonna happen with a bunch of niggers polluting our gene pool to push us further to extinction.
Fuck your dumb fetish.

Attached: 92207_02_1.jpg (307x456, 122K)

>Could you fucking not?
>First native Americans predominantly don't look like that. Especially the women. They're fat drunk nasty hoes irl and no the res isn't pretty.
>Second stay away from our women race traitor. We have to make ourselves great again and it's not gonna happen with a bunch of niggers polluting our gene pool to push us further to extinction.
>Fuck your dumb fetish.
Are you native american normie .

Not full but more than half. I'm cut with Italian and Turkish. I might as well be a blood grail though because apache nation stronk but smol.

Attached: download (1).jpg (255x198, 8K)

I had a friend that was half Cherokee, half non Hispanic white and we used to play chess together and talk about math

>Cherokee dog
Your friend is a dog and you should thank him for rolling over like a bitch.

I just want to experience a personal relationship with one of them. That's all.
I dont like U.S native Americans because they might not be ethnically pure.

Attached: 7471c508de8597a4260f838e3a06b349bdd67b1b3a956e2bccebadd6346bb95b.jpg (936x1170, 101K)

>he wants an Indio gf

Attached: 2A7B7BE5-8465-481A-BAB7-63DD31F29F27.png (766x752, 833K)

cringe

did you ever get tested for HIV

Yes. I do

>no mexicans
Das rite. Hands off my brown gfs.

Attached: 1455596888602.png (545x354, 120K)

mommy