Am I the only one who isnt amused by this team bullshit because of the market right now?!

Am I the only one who isnt amused by this team bullshit because of the market right now?!

Attached: compnear.png (720x536, 437K)

Not me. I'm a nocoiner so I get to laugh at both..

Attached: 1522534045216.gif (300x169, 607K)

Just fuck me up senpai

This desu senpai

I'm having the time of my life laughing at you faggots losing all your money

Yeah Jow Forums is totally fucked. I'm going back to /v/. See you in a year or so, lads.

>Am I the only one
No, you're not the only sore losers. All of you chocolates and peanut butters are the same. Team Peep would have never accepted you anyway.

Mad respect to Mini-mes losing with grace, you can still pull through!

how do you do such a thing without feeling pathetic though?

You'd be pissed too if you got browned. I never asked for this. I didn't spend YEARS fighting the jew on Jow Forums to be mocked by a fucking chink glorified server admin.

Same.
The best modern entertainment is to watch and laugh at anarcocucks and "investors" in Jow Forums

Attached: 1508576553320.jpg (500x363, 139K)

What's even the purpose?

This. "CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE REEEEE!!!"

>You'd be pissed too if you got browned. I never asked for this.
I agree that it's not your fault that you're chocolate, but the fact is that you are and there's nothing you can do about it. So go chimp out with your other chocolates on your own chocolate board. I don't even know why we still allow chocolates in Jow Forums.

I have a custom theme so I can't see it anyway. Just another day to me,.

Imagine being this triggered by chocolate.

nigger

childish shit. The IQ of this board still blows my mind

The only thing I'm heavily invested in is pink wojacks. I love watching the show.

Attached: 1519235653584.png (830x738, 616K)

>nocoiner
>green team and id

COINERS BTFO

chololate fag

Attached: 1518043076043.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Well it must be a tiny mind

I sold everything, so this are the best months because i don't have to worry about missing out

I AM JUST SITTING HERE LOOKING AT THE REQ CHART AND SCREAMING INTERNALLY
WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE SELLING THIS LOW AFTER IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE PARTNERED WITH PwC
WHAT THE FUCK
ARE THEY FUCKING BRAIN DAMAGED
GGGGGGHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH I HAVE MONEY ON THE SIDE BUT FUCK MAN WATCHING $3000 TURN INTO $2300 IS FUCKING INFURIATING TO THE POINT OF MAKING ME WANT TO BUST MY FUCKING DESK WITH MY THICK FUCKING SKULL

AND THEN THERE'S THIS TEAM BULLSHIT?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!??!?!! "TEAM CREME"?!?!??!?!?!?! DOES ANYONE EVEN REALIZE HOW BADLY WE'RE GETTING MOTHERFUCKING JUSTED RIGHT NOW?!?!?!??!?!?!?! EVEN MY BYTOM HAS GONE DOWN SOMEWHAT FOR CHRIST'S FUCKING NAILS YOU STRAINING NIHILISTIC KEK-COATED EXHIBITIONIST PEANUT BUTTER-SKINNED MINIATURE NAIL-RIDDLED BRAINLETSFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCKFU KFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK I FEEL LIKE I'M A PART OF FUCKING ARFENHOUSE AND EVERYONE IS JUST OKAY WITH GETTING HALF DESTROYED

Attached: 1521898614973.png (811x338, 447K)

Down with capitalism, gomrade :DDD

Sell the rumor, buy the news

>WATCHING $3000 TURN INTO $2300
What a faggot.
I had 120k at one point, I'm at 20k now.
Do you see me whining?

NO AND IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A KEK GAYLORD
IF YOU WANNA TALK HOLDING, I'VE BEEN AMONG THE FEW HOLDING OVER 50% OF MY PORTFOLIO IN LINK SINCE SEPTEMBER, MOTHERFUCK
IT'S INFURIATING, HOW RETARDED THIS MARKET IS
TRON HAS SURPASSED LINK AND REQ IN MARKETCAP MORE THAN 400X OVER
FUCKING ///TRON///, IN ITS ABSOLUTE STATE
FUCKING STACIES AND TYRONES AND THEIR SHITTY WELFARE MONEY

i cant remember the last time ive laughed this much. im sure its been about an hour and a half

The markets are crashing so hard Jow Forums is one of the only boards that is mostly still on topic and not derailed by it.

No, you've been cucked into submission

>I didn't spend YEARS fighting the jew on Jow Forums to be mocked by a fucking chink glorified server admin.
user, I'm sorry to tell you this one, but you're old enough to handle it now.

The JIDF isn't real. It's fictional, a fairy tale we let children believe in. Like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

You were fighting with people who were trolling you.

fucking hell

>tfw converted to FIAT @ 18k
>ALL this wagie COPE
Face it kiddo, ya missed the greatest ride of your life, I'm sure mr shekelstein appreciates your hard work old sport.

I was going to use bitcoin for currency conversions last year, too much news though. Not touching it until normies think its completely dead again. Team stuff is fun.

Attached: 1522590733899.png (329x300, 101K)

oh boy oh boy oh boy

>You'd be pissed too if you got browned
No I wouldn't because it's a fucking April Fools joke. Please go back.

Attached: 1521306736779.jpg (546x700, 69K)