It is literally over isn't it?

It is literally over isn't it?

What a manipulated piece of shit market. It was supposed to be beautiful, it was supposed to overthrow the fiat bankin system.

All it did was produce scams, vapourware pieces of shit """"projects""" and other lame shit that will take years to come to fruition, by which time the whales will have manipulated the price to nothing anyway.

There will be no pumps.
There will be no FOMO when projects actually deliver - see Req as an example.

Fuck this gay shit.

Attached: IMG_2136.jpg (1280x1780, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only replying to see what team i am

this is now a short market

you must be the same dumb piece of shit who posted this

Attached: RFADNBGFBSADKJFA.png (651x198, 11K)

Stop being a pussy. A virtual currency that isn't even scale-able yet, with literally a tiny amount of adoption, is worth $6,700.00 right now.

That's alot of money for something that isn't fully developed, yet alone adopted.

wat team

we're in the same team OP..

wildcats

Thanks for playing sucker lmao

>he didn't lock his bitcoin price

I locked my bitcoins at december, they still value $17000

Attached: lock your bitcoin price.jpg (600x400, 51K)

Mighty ducks

what is this meme

quick sell your bags to me. In fact let me know just before you sell because I want your buy your exact bags. honestly it would be lovely to hold your exact coin to 60k EOY

Attached: 1516191139582.gif (320x320, 43K)

ahhaahahah

YOU're adopted

Attached: 1522500390271.jpg (635x665, 45K)

You can smell the desperation, the anger, the frustration in this thread. Proof that the next mega bullrun is just around the corner.

Attached: 1515019768566.jpg (640x604, 44K)

Lmfao

keep hodling faggot, I want to see your face when it goes to zero

he'l look like this.

Attached: 5323241231.jpg (510x427, 60K)

I want to see your face when crypto market cap hits $3 trillion EOY.

Attached: 2018-02-28 15.45.40.jpg (499x499, 49K)

>tfw we're in the anger stage

only a few more months to accumulate, keep selling me your coins on the cheap

Attached: thestateofbiz.png (719x585, 433K)

A really shit one pushed by absolute faggots

I think it will surpass that over the years, but not before we hit $3k
true capitulation has yet to happen, plebbit still has hope

You will allways find fool.
I wish shitcoin dropped to $1.5k and stay there till the mother of all bullruns, fall 2020 when Trump will lose elections.

Ethereum started the fall(and the rise) with all the shit icos, clone coins and other shit.
Bitcoin encourage the fall(and the rise) by being unusable.

Still bullish in crypto but I hope it goes all in flames so we can start anew.

It's over, sell everything.

If only I'd bought in 2014 I'd be rich now, but all we have now is this stupid bear market there's no way I'm buying when prices are this low.

>everything that goes down always goes back up

Oh you sweet child

Attached: 1520897080877.jpg (992x744, 302K)

Mami Mami the bad men took away my Internet moneeeeeeyyyyyy. Buaaaaaaaaa buaaaaaaaaa

This is why you see people saying 'OMG WHY DIDN'T I JUST BUY IN 2014'

Because in 2014 people were saying this exact same shit.

>buying when prices are this low

Attached: edBQBeJ.gif (500x200, 811K)

>there's no way I'm buying when prices are this low.
this is biz boiled down to 10 words

I'll take your bags then

Well that's the mentality.

How you feel now is how people felt every time the price went low, and they never knew if it would come back up or not.

It's why people find the idea of 'buy low sell high' so hard in practice.

Most people can't bring themselves to buy now because IT'S OVER.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT
>shut the fuck up OP, go invest in penny stocks

"Nothing changed" under the bonnet, the only thing that changed is emotions.

discord.
gg/sqaKNs

Attached: 1498481549712.png (440x437, 354K)

If anything the fundamentals are improving week by week (BTC having lightning in beta, ICOs actually starting to deliver on their projects, etc).

Again, I'll take anyone's bags here.

11 words

same

Delusion is at an ATH

They fell for an obvious Ponzi/pyramid scheme.
They believed in the whole crazy anarchist dream about a decentralized "currency" that was going to make banks obsolete.
They took it all in, hook, line and sinker.
They thought they would retire at 25 and be driving Lamborghinis.
When the scam started to reveal itself they continued to feed the delusion with talks of "hodling", "weak hands" and "reverse barts".
Admit it now: You're not smart at all.

Attached: mfw.jpg (300x250, 10K)

It's pretty amazing when you think about it

All they ended up doing was making rich people even richer

20k was literally the moon.

Lol'd at those saying BTC would go to 100k, 500k...just no..

>no way I'm buying when prices are this low.

Just seizing my real estate in the printscreen.

Attached: DR05f9jX0AEYBJL.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Attached: 1522561458804.png (282x179, 4K)

I'm down 82%, yet also up x10 from my initial

I don't give a shit what it goes to I just want stuff to start moving up and down again.

Internet
40 years
B5
Of mass
Adoption

What else did you expect from normies? kek
Have you ever seen anything that didn't turn to shit after they swarmed it?

Attached: 1516211029287.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

This is exactly what people start saying right before a big green dildo fucks the average retail investor in the ass. This is oversold panic, pure and simple. I think we're in a bear trend, but the bulls probably have one last trap in them. I wouldn't be surprised to see 11k by mid April, forming the final lower high before the fall to sub 6.

same

I told you fags to keep your day jobs. This is what your avarice has led you to.

Attached: 1521893205524.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

Wonder what stupid shit Biz will buy next.

I love that people talk shit about “normies,” and a bunch of normies took what little money people here had. They’re still like “oh yea, definitely coming back.” Just like the geniuses thinking they’ll sell “animals.com” and “closets.com” for $1MM each.

People walking away now will be the same ones posting in 2022 about how they sold x when it hit low price and bought back in much later for a meagre profit relative to what they'd had by accumulating and being patient.

What's that quote about patience by buffet?

Just stop. You’re being a Marius.

"Normies" are just an abstract concept used by marketing shills to make crypto nerds think they're clever.

Literally the only people buying into the multitude of retarded pyramid schemes and .jpg vendors are Jow Forums and autistic redditors.

The hopium is so addicting

Anyone who uses “normies” deep down has accepted that he or she is a loser. People in AA call people who don’t drink like retards “normies.”

>I have a disease. These normies can’t understand my cryptocurrency addiction.

me2

It was actually really fun contributing to a cult and watching others (especially redditers) fall for the scam. Sometimes I think I could even tell when other spammers were in on the joke and had absolutely zero intention of hodling long-term.

It was interesting to learn how stupid most people are and I think I can use this in future. Even now after everything there are STILL those who literally believe it's going to overthrow fiat lmao

Im just here for my team name.

i bet you weren't calling the market manipulated when prices were constantly going up :^)

is this a 6 / 10 larp or did you literally think this was a free money for fucking retards only handout? how many of you newfaggots thought this?

It was easy money. There will be another bubble in 10-20 years from which you can do it all again.

I honestly am here just to see how entertaining this gets as market cap dumps below $100B and beyond. I want to watch people call “normies” idiots for not buying at $500 and how “you’ll NEVER see BTC this cheap again”