Strongly decreasing trend over the last 2 months

>strongly decreasing trend over the last 2 months
>still holding
explain yourselves Jow Forums, do you WANT to lose money?

Attached: 1494449532323.jpg (454x453, 45K)

I'm down 20k

If you haven't sold already, you've already lost

Might as well ride it down to zero and punish yourself for being so fucking stupid

Dont want to get bogged

WHAT WAS I THINKING

Attached: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.png (850x942, 815K)

sold 100k

It's very apparent that whales are actively trying to push the price down right now with FUD and psyop techniques, probably to pick up as much as they can at a discount.

Yes it's all just a big conspiracy

Keep hodling, never sell, that's the winning strategy!

Thats what people said during every crash for the past 6 years
Fuck you, I will keep HODLing my stinkers. You will only be able to take them from me from my cold, dead hands

Why do you care if we hodl or not?

Just saying I see half the threads on the front page are exactly the same shit as this one. All dramatic and dire predictions with very little backing them up, sprinkled with put downs and general shit slinging. I mean you're probably just some obsessed kid or something. Just letting you know, I'm not buying anything you say.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (702x800, 55K)

Yes, people really want your worthless internet ledger entries. That’s why the price is going up. Oh wait....

That's good, that's exactly what I want you fucktards to do.

Keep hodling so you lose even more

>babby's first bear market
gathering experience and gaining nerve strength I guess. I'm fucked anyways, might as well double down ha..haha

> sell
> time price immediately goes up
> fomo back in
> repeat 3-4 time
> yeah fuck this shit i would rather loose money hodling hoping for a long term recovery rather than day-treading my way to zero

I only invested what I consider spear money

okey doke

Eventually it has to go up or I'll just kill myself.
Either way it's going to be ok.

Coiner here. Non deluded and actually smart. I'm a brainlet when it comes to the tech behind some of these coins. I'm smart because I started trading from fucking day 2 in the crypto space. I heard about hodl before getting in. It just never clicked with me

If you fell for the hodl meme that's cool I can't hate. If you fell for the hodl meme and have been through to market for some time and are still holding in this bear market you are retarded.

Literally 99.9 percent of coins are now pump and dumps. No steady growth, only ones that survive are traders. Set some stop losses for fuck sake guys...

That's the spirit

Attached: 1522584105059.jpg (975x1654, 450K)

> Buy
> Price starts to fall so you hold
> Price keeps falling, falling, falling
> After 3 months finally cave and sell everything
> Feel great
> Price rallies 100% in the next week

December 2017:

>strongly increasing trend over the last 2 months
>still haven't bought
explain yourselves Jow Forums, do you HATE money?

i love how these hodlers still think the price is manipulated as if their 1000 bitcoin trades have this much of an effect on price. This shit only works on low liquidity shitcoins

This is the winning attitude

>everyone is bearish
>shorts all time high

A short squeeze seems inevitable

You sound like a person dependent on the money made from crypto.

I’ll sell at the bottom