Pump it

Pump it.

Attached: ambrosus.jpg (1600x744, 374K)

Adolf Chadsetti, is that you dear leader?

i bbought at $1.20

now $0.20
when moon sir?

I'm disgusted to have a cremefag as an ambro

What an awful time to pump desu

Actual larp. Nobody on biz was retarted enough to buy the top of the bubble. Go fud somewhere else fag

One coin has to start it. I'm praying this is the next DGB

Yeah true, I was gonna jump in earlier but i feel like btc is gonna dump hard soon

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER: "NO" PRICE ACTION FOR YOU AMBLETS THIS MONTH! (april now kek) OR EVER!
NEVER EVER!
NEVER FUCKING EVER?!
>mfw consistently right on all calls for the past 3 months
>mfw swisscucks consistently losing money listening to "BAD" calls
>mfw
>MFW

Attached: 1519854718885.jpg (249x211, 14K)

We know the reason for this pump?

No idea but I sold everything. Rebuying at 3.5k

I had an open sell order hit the high mark, which is why I'm wondering. Usually I'd set a lower buy back (3.6 - 3.7ish) but it's been finding support today.....it's not an ordinary pnd spike. Wondering what I missed.

Just some whale accumulating probably. It will be back at 3.5 - 3.6 soon. BTC still going down.

Like I said yesterday, the only time Amb thread pops up is if it’s pump and dump time

HAHAHA BIZ TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF AMB

Attached: HAJHAHAHA.jpg (1920x1080, 842K)

HOURLY FUCKING REMINDER:
JUST A PUMP
JUST A FUCKING "PUMP" TO DUMP

Im in a large PnD group and they are currently pumping AMB. Dont fomo in boys

RIGHT AFTER I SOLD MY BAGS. WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 340K)

Really? If so i should prob sell my amb and rebuy in, bit scared to do so tho cos its really good crypto and could legit be mooning rn

No one who knows about Amb is gonna fall for this shit,

PRIME FOR THE "PUMP"
PRIME FOR THE "DUMP"
NEVER CHANGE AMBLETS HAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1521251760086.gif (200x202, 38K)

Mooning on a Sunday without any news while BTC is dumping hard?
It just some PnD group.

zoom out

Now if only someone would pump my nano bags, I'll be a free man.

I was worried something was up so I bought back in at 4k then went and took a shower. Holy shit WTF happened?!?!

Just pump and dumpers about to cannibalize their m here. All th smart Amb guys made a profit and dumped on them

Yeah I just sold most of my amb and will buy back in when it dumps (hopefully it doesnt moon lol)

I just feel bad I missed it. That was big.

Yeah I sold too soon. Feels bad.

Thanks whoever made this thread cos i sold all my amb at 0.00085eth and now its 0.00075eth and going down

900 BTC volume on binance, avg is 40 btc. this is big.

too bad it'll go 3500 soon.

1.4x'ed my AMB stack on this pajeet pnd.

Attached: 9d69dbf38b50a494a1a3492916f2a639c932e4feef53d376f224830fbc9296ea.jpg (699x485, 56K)

I don't think it's going back to 3.5. That's the absolute bottom for AMB. I guess depending on how BTC behaves this week, it might, but you should think about a safer re-entry if you sold that pump.

Neat. Sold 1/4 of my stack, gonna buy it back later.

DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP
>DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP

Attached: 1521306305080.gif (200x202, 15K)

Woke up late so could only dump at 4.4 k. Buying back in when it drops back down