Links currently trading at 24 cents. No coiner here...

Links currently trading at 24 cents. No coiner here. I love seeing all you basement dwelling fucking gay faggot basement dwelling niggers investing what little money mommy was able to give into obvious pyramid schemes like LINK.

It's honestly like going to the movies 24/7. Can't wait for LINK to go below it's ICO (should happen by next week). Stupid fucking morons. Stay poor dipshit nigger faggots.

Attached: 1521785033722.jpg (960x1280, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/7056560/Young-Slender-Selfie-Maniac-Girl-Masturbating
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU HEAR ME LINK FAGGOTS? I'M TALKING TO YOU LMAO STUPID FUCKS. COME HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN YOU STUPID NIGGER MUD FAGGOTS

WHAT'S A MATTER FAGGOTS? HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER SEE LINK THERADS ANYMORE AND I'TS ABVIOSU WHY. YOUR FUCKING DEAD LSTUPID FUCKNIG FAGGOTS LINKS DEAD SERGAY IS GAY

NO. BULLY.

rent free hehehehe

FUCK YOU TOO

Attached: 1522558377755.jpg (225x224, 5K)

really fucking sad people care this much about something they don't have

really fucking sad people actually bought LINK. $.10 EOY.

Linkies deserve this for all the over-confidence they had in their ponzi scheme. Maybe now they will learn that hard work and ingenuity is the way to make money in this world, not by investing in internet pyramid schemes.

everything is down
kys

Your life consists of trying to make people feel bad on an online image board. You lose much more than anyone who bought link regardless of its success or lack thereof. I’m sorry for you user.

But link is down the most.

Attached: 12121.png (571x389, 21K)

Of course I'm team mini.

Keep saying ponzi scheme faggots you sound like no-coiners. No other coin gets this much hate yet you faggots accepted deepbrainchain with open cheeks, your opinions on what valuable tech looks worthless.

>basement dwelling fucking gay faggot basement dwelling

Guessing you new to the space welcome, this has happened before, but we buy low, we hold then we sell some!!!!But we never sell All, but you must never forget to buy high and sell low, do not mine, do not do air drops, do not do icos, welcome my friend welcome...

>LINK. $.10 EOY.

Really!? Fuck yeah profit! I bought at $0.05.

Awesome.

Attached: 820245.gif (500x282, 1.02M)

What the fuck is your beef with basements?

people aren't even sniffposting anymore

Attached: 14664746971890.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>tfw too depressed to even open my image folder

He doesn't understand how critical the basement is to the homes infrastructure.

>do not mine

This is how I got all my link. I just have a bunch of tasks that go live at midnight and stop at 6AM and generate shitcoins and once a week or so sell them and buy eth and transfer it and buy link. OP is a fucking normie retard

Please let me be mini

Attached: 1522591326216.png (571x389, 26K)

dude skinny blondes are my weakness

Attached: images[1].jpg (276x174, 7K)

>whole market is getting ass raped
>lol link is also down! serves you linkies right for being (insert any redundant Jow Forums insult here)

Wow you sure did show them, you angry little man

Attached: uncomfortable.jpg (500x374, 19K)

If I pulled that mask off, would she brap?

>Nocoiner
>has heard of LINK
Nice larp

linkies are actually the most pathetic pieces of shit in the cryptoscene because you can just see it in the posts they make, the fucking desperation is leaking through the sentences they attempt to form. crypto as a whole is one gigantic ponzi scheme but these deluded fucks are so delusional they manage to fool themselves into """believing the potential of the technology""" WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

sniff sniff

broken souls don't sniff asses

It's fucking hilarious desu senpai

These dumbfucks will never learn

imagefap.com/pictures/7056560/Young-Slender-Selfie-Maniac-Girl-Masturbating
Enjoy.

it's not that they will never learn, it's just they HAVE to believe because they pinned all their hopes and dreams on this fucking memeshit ponzitoken being successful. you see those fucking idiots buying 1000 LINK because it will hit muh 1k EOY? easy million right? doing jack fucking shit. you absolute fucking IDIOTS.