I don‘t know what to do anymore Jow Forums. I‘m so desperate for social interaction...

I don‘t know what to do anymore Jow Forums. I‘m so desperate for social interaction, yet I‘m not able to hold a conversation for longer than 3 minutes.
I just want sex. My psychiatrist says there is no pill to make ppl sociable.

Thinking about anheroing.

Attached: 2FA05F32-B7FB-4A93-A869-3D65B1117156.jpg (523x600, 43K)

Pay
For
Ir

Attached: 8B539FC0-3E73-4C38-ACC6-5C8BCACF478B.png (361x446, 210K)

for you whoring sounds like a better idea, it's the only choice you got left

is this real or is this just bait

The problem is isolating them from the group to make the offer. They need to be comfortable with you. 3 minutes of talking don‘t do that, sadly.

have u considered being a gay

Yes, I tried. But it‘s no fun.

>The problem is isolating them from the group to make the offer.
Dude, it’s around 120€ a good fuck with a healthy prostitute. 50€ if it’s a tranny or even cheaper, less than that is still possible if you are dealing with a crackhead but safety isn’t guaranteed.

>hurr durr i interact with real ppl but still no bussy
>pls gibsmedat or i kill me
Imagine your only social interactions being over this shithole and seeing faggots complain about dumb shit all the time what that does to you
Everyone except me should an hero

Attached: 1566120321087.png (1440x782, 973K)

>there is no pill to make ppl sociable
he might be right.
but there is liquid...

Attached: 72af9cd9fb6.gif (218x215, 19K)

>The problem is isolating them from the group
Maybe if you sounded less like a predatory animal you'd have reactions that don't involve them thinking you'll rip their throat out with your teeth...

The whores in my country are unfuckable. I need fresh young girls.

I‘m not exactly sure what you‘re saying...

don't they have like brothels in Germany
even ones where a big German woman spanks you with a paddle?

Die fotzen in hip hop clubs sind auch absolut disgusting. Wenn du die musik feierst versuchs mit techno clubs, die sind mega offen und meistens pretty cool Solang du nich nur zum klären auftauchst

Thats mostly berlin lul berlin is something else

I don‘t. It‘s all hidden and tucked away in my head. First 3 minutes of conversation are super awesome and fun. Then FLUSH all of it goes down the toilet drain and I‘m completely empty and dead.

How often did this happen user? Maybe you just need more practice andor weed to get comfy with the situation?

>How often
Always. Whenever I make social contact.

I see... do you run out of things to say or just get bored?

Dont stick with the smalltalk for too long. Asking something like "Are you happy with how your life is going atm" usually is a good way to get more into deeptalk. Most people have something to say and are really appreciative when someone listens to their struggles and feel more connected to you :)

It goes hand in hand.
It’s like having the wind knocked out of me for no reason.

Screencapped. I will ask
>Und was geht bei Euch sonst so

>was geht bei euch sonst so?
>Oh idk user nothing much wbu?

Versuchs n bischen mehr deliberate was geht so hört sich so an als würde dir nix mehr einfallen :P