LINK Confessional

I need to come clean here. I did a lot of LARPing here shilling LINK....Assblaster with different trips, riddle user, and just general BS. I bought in Oct. and needed people to buy my bags. I sold in early Feb., but continued shilling because it became empowering when so many anons started believing me and screenshotting me.
I ended up spending even more time here hunting LINK threads where I was mentioned so I could chime in and egg on fools into buying in or buying more.
In the end, I didn't even make a whole lot, but I probably fucked over a lot of anons here. Honestly, I have no idea how much of an impact, if anything, my shilling did. But I needed to disclose it.
If you haven't sold yet, do it now. I used to believe in this, but after seeing how gullable anons here are, I lost all hope and realised it was all a meme.
I'm sorry Jow Forums

Attached: LINK-Logo-2.jpg (350x350, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2018/03/03/2018-vc-investment-into-crypto-startups-set-to-surpass-2017-tally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are peanut butter threads just 100% waste?

Attached: 1517231137286s.jpg (119x125, 2K)

I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!!

Thanks just sold 100k

How much did you make?

APRIL FOOLS

HAHAHAHA YOU IDIOTS FELL FOR IT!!!

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 259K)

nice larp
kys faggot

My girlfriend’s parents run a hedge fund and she works with them...daily reminder that people that actually understand money laugh at crypto.

less than 3x. I made 4x more with an equal investment in xlm and zero shilling.

u r a motherfucker, larp or not. April fools shitpost. kys faggot.

>understand money
I made 6000% gains in the last 12 months doing nothing but investing in memes
How much did the people that """"understand money"""" make?
We laugh at them lmao

I forgot today was the 1st in all honesty. At this point, LARPing is pointless and fruitless, hence why I confessed. It isn't going to rebound this time.
/LARPmode

fuck off

there is one huge project that will 1000-5000x in the next 2-3 years, that is chainlink. no other can do what it does, req is possibly BS because it has upcoming competition like wanchain which can do the same plus far more.

all of these decentralized networks need LINK to work properly, that is why LINK is so huge. the only other possibility is if someone steals sergey's idea and he doesn't get a move on quick enough and it is replaced, but that will not happen for a long time.

this bear market is cancer because you are all falling for the meme that LINK is a meme. this exact same shit happened with ETH and if you don't calm the fuck down you're potentially going to miss out on something huge.

They retain their money and have a lot more money than you do. It is easy to make 6000% on a few thousand bucks. It is nearly impossible to do that with billions of dollars. People with money don’t care about taking dumb risks like those offered by crypto. That have real streaks of income from multiple sources and don’t need to gamble on Hail Marys. You laugh at them, but they very wealthily laugh at you and their 18% annual ROI makes your 6000% look like peanuts.

Not trying to be mean, but it is reality. BTC WILL go to $850, mark my words. I’m glad I followed their advice and got out in January. Now sitting comfy in gold and developing markets.

i almost believe you. I was spamming a copypasta. People actually believed me. It made me think that this whole thing really is a scam

kek

OPs shilling apparently worked and rewired the brain of some delusional 4channers

You’re assuming anyone in the financial markets want smart contracts. They don’t. You’re parroting hype from a bunch of financially unsophisticated morons that got excited during a bubble. I’m sorry to be blunt, but that is reality. This market isn’t coming back.

>Now sitting comfy in gold

o user. I hold gold but I bought it 20 years ago

>developing markets.

you are fucked they are about to get buried

>LARPing is pointless and fruitless, hence why I confessed.
confirmed faggot.

i dont even have link but always shill it.

Use assblaster trip please

>anyone in the financial markets want smart contracts

Very poor fud. You are talking about a technology that allows ANYONE to become an insurance .

Based honest Linkie

I’m not going to get buried. I’m not in risky investments. I’m happy with 10% ROI on my crypto investments. I cashed out with almost $700k profit. I’m done with the nigger dreams of easy money.

OP is a larping sack of shit. if you truly cannot see the potential of LINK then there is no helping you and your IQ is an absolute state. the worry isn't it going to $100 without you, the worry is it x3ing in value towards the end of the year and all you retards FOMOing in and missing out on huge amounts of it. enough of the FUD get your shit together

Dude, I’m not fudding. I’m trying to be honest. Anyone with a hard on for ChainLink has denied reality and refuses to come back to it. The entire crypto market has been artificially pumped up from speculation and now everyone just parrots the same garbage to keep the dream alive and deny the reality that it is a deglating bubble of companies that have no products and no real world utility.

“Everyone can be an insurance” makes no sense. People can offer insurance and make financial deals now. It’s called a notary. Draft a contract, get it notarized...boom contractual binding. No one needs to over complicate it by making an automated, computer driven paradigm. It is just a dumb idea of people swept up by the “decentralization hype.”

>hurr durr 10% ROI on a billion dollars is still 100 million meaning they are richer than you xDDD
Not an argument faggot
The entire point of crypto is that regular people got very rich without having billions of initial capital at their disposal

Why are you not making your millions right now instead of larping on anime subforum?
Oh right, it's your GF's family, not your poor ass, GTFO.

>I’m happy with 10% ROI on my crypto investments.
Hahahahaha this fucking nigger

You don’t see potential. You just parrot nonsense that has been force fed to you. Potential isn’t worth shit. If you’ve ever started a business, contracts aren’t expensive. Hiring a developer to write smart contracts is an expensive fantasy. Even SWIFT has said that there is no benefit to revamping to use blockchain. It was HYPE.

Nigger. When humans move to outer space are you going to have a notary fly 6 years to omega 9 just get something notarized and signed?

confirmation

Everyone is so defensive here...don’t get attached to your investments. There is a reason the market is crashing: it offers no value. Things with value don’t pump and dump in value. At the end of the day you have nothing but an internet ledger saying you have X amount of something that doesn’t tangibly exist.

penis

>Things with value don’t pump and dump in value
now this i agree with. Something so good should not be attached to bitcoin like it is.

10% is 75k per year guy. Every time I’m here someone wants to try to say he is rich. No one wants to live in the real world. Crypto is dead, if you haven’t cashed out, you’re just waiting to lose 80% more. You guys are so emotionally attached.

Never selling anywya so fud is pointless for most peopel

niggers

I don’t make investments based on fantasies and sci fi

We always knew AssBlaster was just a larp. Anons went along with it because it was a funny meme.

you're right user but these idiots are financially motivated to keep up the delusion, not accepting the reality that they are simply holding fucking ponzitokens right now. they pinned their hopes and dreams into this fucking memeshit ponzitoken like the suckers they are because of dreams of "making it" but that mindset only caused them to lose what tiny bit of money they have left. fucking dumbasses, the lot of them. lmao.

yes

did you not see trump talking about space marines?

There are so many easy ways to make money online without skills. I used to make like $1000-$2000 per week in college doing shit online, and that was a lot of money to me. A LOT. People are hurting themselves by getting so attached to one thing over which they have no control.

at the very least people in biz are savvy enough to know that currency cryptos like nano, btc, ltc, and others like it are absolute shit so they invest in the "technology" aka smart contract platforms. unfortunate to them is that they don't fucking know that it is all a fucking sham, that smart contracts are just a buzzword because they need something to latch onto. they can't delude themselves into buying currencies because those do not bother hiding the pyramid scheme but this one, they can easily follow through under the guise of "believing in the potential of the technology", not knowing it's the same fucking thing under. absolute memeshit ponzitokens. fucking fuck yourself linktards

Stop following politics and follow economics if you want to make money.

>he comes on Jow Forums and brags about his 750k capital
99.5% of NEETS here don't have that kind of money, that's why your argument is fucking retarded. You made one 10% trade and made someone's yearly salary, congrats dude that must've took a lot of work.

People were making a small fortune from throwing their pocket change at some internet money. Of course crypto is crashing NOW, it can't go up forever. This bullrun lasted more than 12 months straight.
You sound like one of those smug "I told you so " assholes that called for a bear market since the first dip at $1800 BTC.

You can trade forex online and make good money. Idiots just want to let their brains rot and think they can turn $1k into $10MM

As creator of the main peanut butter thread.....

Yes.

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-092621_Chrome.jpg (551x713, 112K)

i don't blame them too much because the gains of so-called "early adopters" (also known as the people who started the ponzi scheme) are probably too enticing not to take a risk. the problem is that this shit is too accessible for those very dumbasses allowing them to go fucking all in with their life savings, or to level with the people populating this fucking piece of shit board, welfare neetbux. just a fucking shame, honestly.

as i've said, too fucking enticing for these absolute fucking idiots.

Daily remindee that link doesnt solve the oracle problem it merely adds a useless layer between oracle and data sources, the latter of which still remain centralizede points of failure
Lmao at you faggots throwing money at a glorified aggregator coin and thinking youll be rich

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY 1000$ EOY

Even if it's a joke or a LARP, I'd still thank you heartily for ruining the life of so many obnoxious smug NEETs.

some fags having 'I told you so moment' wtf are you doing here with your capital? go austria and have fun skiing. What a pathetic life you must have sitting on Jow Forums with this kind of capital.

What were you doing for 1-2k a week without a degree? I've been doing a ton of research on making money online, it all seems like the same "make a blog and spam that shiiet" affiliate crap, or outdated stuff from 10 yrs ago. I have all the time in the world, I've set a small initial goal of 1k a month then im going to pajeet land to do a little digital nomad motorbike touring.

If you can share any tips/experience/resources I would really appreciate it.

The entire time I traded crypto I knew it was going to pop...it’s just easy to play a bubble. While everyone was shit talking smart people like Jamie Dimon, Peter Schiff, etc, I knew that these guys know a fuck lot more than anyone buying into an OBVIOUS bubble. I turned $50k into over $700k. It was over $1MM at the top, and I’m lucky. People are just being dumb. There isn’t going to be another bull run because there is a HUGE difference between BTC running to $1k and it running to $20k. The game is over...there are no more greater fools to buy in. People think that the price will start going up and others will wanna fomo back in...this is DELUSION, the bubble is DONE.

This thread is even worse thanthe apinfud. Holy fukc are you even trying . Never selling pajeet cunts

post wallet

It's because they don't kek. If they did they wouldn't be telling people to sell. Everyone has their motives. Don't sell marines

because i'm not that rich so as a way of having fun i sometimes post in this board to laugh at you fucking delusional fucks for unknowingly """investing""" into ponzitokens. not like it's gonna take some fucking hours of my life to spit on your faces, you fucking pieces of shit.

if that's the only thing that makes you happy, you are better off in unconcious state. If you're over 30 , game over.

read "sometimes" you illiterate piece of shit. you lack reading comprehension, speaks of the intelligence of people investing into this fucking ponzi scheme. you are a fucking waste of space, never forget that. you think the bull market will come back so your fucking ponzitokens will moon? think again, retard. the last time this kind of crash happened it took 3 years to recover. fortunately it was only because some BTC got stolen. this time people are aware that fucking crypto failed at what it attempted to do, the propaganda-tailored curtains are now lifted, "store of value" is one big fucking joke. there's no fucking coming back, your money is gone, sorry for your loss. blockchain is a meme, smart contracts are just a buzzword, go fucking fuck yourself.

I used to cookie stuff which is risky now. I also went to college in a city with lots of negroids and lived in a black neighborhood. I networked with local D boys, got a burner phone, and shopped on Silk Road for them. I had 5 clients. I’d take their money, order what they want, and ship to them. I eventually started making them pay me with green dot cards so I never had to meet in person and could take payment over phone.

Just get creative and hustle. Those years were some of my most fun.

Im here for the long haul. I bought 20k USD worth of LINK at $2. Someone actually sold them to me quick. I thought I'd set a higher buy order just "incase" this shit did go to $1000 EOY

This was about a week before I sold.

Attached: 71925E95-3724-42C7-9FF1-374493F9FBAE.png (750x1334, 410K)

This

god on you i guess. Its kinda fucked up though telling people not to at least try. You were in the same spot once.So you know what its like

HAHAHAHAH nice screenshot faggot I posted the same one few days ago

>smart people like Jamie Dimon, Peter Schiff
almost stopped reading here

>The game is over...there are no more greater fools to buy in
techcrunch.com/2018/03/03/2018-vc-investment-into-crypto-startups-set-to-surpass-2017-tally/
The fools always come back when the market starts correcting. Not to mention a lot of people are waiting on the sidelines for reversal to buy back in. It might take another 6 months or 24 months but you'll buy back in too, unless you hate money of course.

I’m honestly trying to help people and I have been since January when I sold but I’m constantly met with people getting pissed. I have a quant friend who held my hand through this whole process and essentially told me when to buy and when to sell with great accuracy (had I listened to him, I’d have cashed out with nearly $1MM.

He insists BTC is going to $850 and if that doesn’t hold, it’s worthless. I’d even be willing to help people scheme on ways to make money because there are lots of things you can do if you’re willing to put even SOME effort in (plus I’m visiting family for Easter and am deathly bored)

yea now it seems kinda weird that he's saying this that there are lots of ways to make money like the stuff he previously mentioned but he actually made money in crypto exponentially, if you actually did this then no shit other people would want to do the same. i'm sounding like a bitter nocoiner because i didnt get into this for reasons but your arguments are now looking pathetic with this shit

Well then you stole it from me because I posted it in another thread where some asshole implored me to post it. So congrats.

with the screenshot you posted you just made it worse for others desu because who the fuck are you anyway in this random image board (i agree with you by the way, i'm just trying to explain it from other people's perspective). you made a lot of money and got out and now you're trying to say that there's no money left to be made. in their eyes you are just plain fucking annoying parroting your 10% gains when you clearly made exponential gains in the first place and thus are comfortable with those gains

What schemes? Please tell me more

I don’t fault people for trying, I fault them for refusing to see the reality of the situation. If you view things objectively, they become clearer. Emotions fuck you up.

Listen to shown podcast and keep an open mind.

Attached: 5E257C22-EA88-407E-9243-524766E55CEE.jpg (746x1060, 133K)

Typing from mobile

Never stated any of the things you brag about in your comment. You are making assumptions based on your insecurities.
Go outside and take a dose of fresh air.

Lmfao at you autistic basement dwellers who do shit like this

I don't know who you hurt more, yourselves or the people you're trying to trick. Either way it's hilarious that you losers think sock puppeting is a good way to spend your time.

Let's see your tripcode then, user.

That's funny because in another thread I posted it saying "your move" to some faggot that was claiming crypto isn't everything and there's other investments.

Attached: IMG_1588.jpg (612x1334, 73K)

Not selling

No, no you didn’t. The quote was “your turn highroller.”

you are just loosing worse now. What is the point? Swallow your pride and take what you can now.

You might be the dumbest human this world has ever seen

This guy is great. He also hasn't said shit about smart contracts. It's all buzzwords muh value storage scare buy my bullion gold money

I've lost my keys.

wtf who broke biz

you niggers dont even know whats in store. i actually dont even feel bad for you. you will literally kill yourself when you find out. enjoy your minimal gains while i crush you with my bags as you fomo in

Attached: QONVIyz.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

let me remind you that there is a reason why people got rich off of BTC and ETH. you are the type of pussy who would have sold at the DAO hack. some people just dont have the mentality to succeed.

You are Riddle user?

The only way to win now is to do nothing and pray that link suceedes in a long term.

he's a nobody who thinks his shitty AB fake trip fooled anyone, lmao

I can go to any coin's thread and say the same
>guys I was shilling and dumped on all of you, see? heh he he

Someone read an April Fool's post on Steem.it

larp larp. Only expected with Link threads.

Team peanut here
Can confirm, shilling is taken too far here sometimes
I've been guilty of shilling a few DBC threads early on only to FUD them later because it is absolute shit.....
I unironically bought more link yesterday that i will likely sell today

> contracts arent expensive
When I look at the crypto crash my hands get weak, but reading retarded fud like this makes them strong again.

I actually see your view... and am one of the non deluded coiners here
This money i can afford to lose tho
On the .5% chance that crypto makes a come back in the future i'm staying in for the memes

Whats his argument for 800? Unusual call

I knew it all along, that’s why I never put a dime in this shitcoin.

Get fucked linkies

Wow, fucking ugly ass Peter (((Schiff))). The gold shilling retard that has called 129482 of the last 2 stock crashes. Get fucked kike