Where are we?

since 6500 I can sense a change in the tone of Jow Forums

Attached: 7-stages-of-grief-modified-kubler-ross-model-shock-initial-paralysis-7022241.png (500x369, 63K)

definitely denial in trying to avoid the inevitable 4k

im already at acceptance. basically had 450k at high, accepting its worthless now.

We are in between testing and acceptance. I’ve been active in the market for a long time and the sentiment is definitely at this stage.

I've been in acceptance since last 8700. Majority is at depression/testing.
You know how everyone's waiting for that double bottom meme ? I think we'll break below 6k, hell even can go below 5k, it'll be just the meme bubble chart. Then we'll start having "the sucker's rally".Hopefully normies will return during summer/winter, when btc again reaches above 13k

Starting to see a lot more anger now, it used to just be mostly denial posts.

im between bargaining and depression

>i-it might be down for now but it will come back bigger 2 years from now
Bargaining

Don't know but past anger, everyone seems to be just waiting for the 4-6K breach before they start buying

>depression

Attached: pepe7.png (388x602, 267K)

You are at the bargaining stage.

Denial we see big dildo of green any second now XD

Attached: Denial.jpg (680x396, 159K)

I started from Depression which made Acceptance quick and easy.

Sell the fucking dip!

I'm selling off most of my coins right now to salvage my initial investment and some profits
Keeping like $500 in each ALT and also about .7 BTC to trade with for the ALT pumps this year. But I'm taking out thousands out of the market today.

>OBVIOUSLY DENIAL WERE GOING TO 100$ XDXDXDXD

We're at shock. Still have 90% losses to go

Acceptance here

duno im ok with it. dropping for almost 3 months now. dont think it will be another 3

Before we were at bargaining, I think we're at depression now.

still in denial unfortunately.

I reckon depression

yep denial and maybe some acceptance. too many bullish people and many still think 4k is impossible because "miners wont let it go that low" and "this time is different"