Can anyone explain why this orderbook is so heavily weighted to "Buy"? Buy orders are 6x cumulative sell orders...

Can anyone explain why this orderbook is so heavily weighted to "Buy"? Buy orders are 6x cumulative sell orders. Are all these fake buy orders? Is it even useful to look at the order book?

Attached: Orderbook.png (1267x785, 112K)

>[Post a Reply]
it still continues to go down
But no one knows why, that's why it is called manipulation

No one buys by placing so low they'll just deactiviate when it gets close

Idk why they even place them, I guess some could be fake

its over soon

over as in sub 4K?

Yes. Whales will place them to slow things down while they sell or buy then remove the wall.

>idk why they even place them
to create the illusion of support so hodlers dont close their positions.
It doesnt just happen in shitcoin
Its been happening in stock trading for fucking decades

this line will hold and double bottom and reverse the trend

The dump literally started after you said that.

Attached: 1521774278143.png (1000x1000, 88K)

6k double bootm u cuck

4.8 screencap this

you sound emotionally invested.

Walls are fake. It's someone trying to push the price up so they can dump at a higher price, or the other way around if they're bullish.

>someone is trying to push the price up or down

thanks just bought and sold 50k

Buy walls fake or not aren't an attempt to push the price up.

Basically a controlled dump to create max mental. Anguish as you start to wonder why with all. The buyer support we fall so muxh! Carrot on a stick.

Attached: 1520275837941.png (657x539, 110K)

Yes they are, don't be a contrarian just for the sake of it.
I do it myself with shitty alts to scare people into selling and scalp a quick buck.

Just hand over your wallets now. It'll be less painful.

Deluded creamie

It's not contrarianism, it's how it works. A buy wall says I'm buying at this (lower) price. Sellers are overpowering buyers, and buyers are interested in coming back at lower prices, if there are sell walls at 10000 that's kinda bullish but nobody is paying any attention to their existence.

If they're fake is another topic but they aren't pushing the price up, during moons people buy at market price while sell walls keep growing.

Attached: 1451943245042.jpg (600x338, 105K)

there are more buys than sells simply because people are panic-selling; this means the sell-order doesn't influence the order-book as it fills a buy-order at market. this is why there's a discrepancy between buy/sell in a way you wouldn't expect (more buys than sells) despite being in an objective downtrend
i don't know why i still post here. i'm lonely.

that makes a lot of sense

thanks lonelyboy

An order book shows limit orders. Limit orders don't move prices, only market orders do, because they consume liquidity. So, if there are more orders on the buy side, it means a lot of people are intending to buy at discount prices as the price keeps falling.

yes, but all of those limit buy orders are being smashed by market-sell orders -- that is why we are going down despite a "bullish" order book by itself.
no problem, Jow Forums was there for me a few years ago so now I come here for Jow Forums sometimes. it's the circle of autism.