Reminder that if you are over 18 and watch anime and have anime merchandise, you are the traitor of the white race

Reminder that if you are over 18 and watch anime and have anime merchandise, you are the traitor of the white race.
First of all, anime and western cartoons are for children! If you are an adult, watch cartoons and like them, you are a literal man child. If you want to save the white race, PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS!
Second of all, anime is degenerate. I don't care if it's red-pilled (it never is), it's degenerate. It endorsed degeneracy and witchcraft and is anti-Christian.
Third of all, speaking of degeneracy. It sexualizes under-aged children and promotes pedophilia, trans-sexuality, homosexuality and other sexually immoral things. Also, you wank to under-aged children every day and "it's just a drawing" is a shit argument.
Fourth of all, anime is not a hobby. Find a real hobby, like basketball, fishing, lifting weights, painting REAL ART, reading books (NO MANGAS) and other actually beneficial non-Japanese things.
Finally, if you are an American and a ultra-nationalist, REMEMBER TO BOYCOTT any products from your enemy, the Japanese. Even Hollywood kikes and record label CEOs promote degrading Japanese culture.
If you remove anime and Japan from your life and stop being a man-child, you will look like pic related. Trust me.
Also, the "Ledditards hate anime" is a shitty argument, because even Ledditards watch and love degeneracy called anime. And look what these Ledditards are!
If you are for anime, your brain is still in alpha regime.

Attached: animewebsite.png (772x2344, 774K)

td;dr

too dank; didn't read

>Reminder that if you are over 18 and watch anime and have anime merchandise, you are the traitor of the white race.
Okay, let's say rhis is your thesis. Let's take a look at your arguments.
>First of all, anime and western cartoons are for children! If you are an adult, watch cartoons and like them, you are a literal man child.
That's just a false though promoted by the Disney industry. Not all cartoons are Disney. I could name innumerable animated series wich are pretty inappropriate for children.
>If you want to save the white race, PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS!
What has to do one thing with another.
>Second of all, anime is degenerate. I don't care if it's red-pilled (it never is), it's degenerate. It endorsed degeneracy and witchcraft and is anti-Christian.
That's a hasty generalization and thus false. Most of anime never do anti-Christian speech.
>Third of all, speaking of degeneracy. It sexualizes under-aged children and promotes pedophilia, trans-sexuality, homosexuality and other sexually immoral things. Also, you wank to under-aged children every day and "it's just a drawing" is a shit argument.
Well I have to agree here.
>Fourth of all, anime is not a hobby. Find a real hobby, like basketball, fishing, lifting weights, painting REAL ART, reading books (NO MANGAS) and other actually beneficial non-Japanese things.
Yes, it's not a hobby, it's a product.
>Finally, if you are an American and a ultra-nationalist, REMEMBER TO BOYCOTT any products from your enemy, the Japanese. Even Hollywood kikes and record label CEOs promote degrading Japanese culture.
Technically speaking, Japan and the USA are actually ALLIES. Yes they are. They have free trade rights, and a militar alliance. Even more. Anime is practically the result of the American and western culture into Japan. Reminder that the first mangaka, Tezuka Osamu, inspired his drawstyle in Disney. So anime would have never existed without the western influence, so you are contradicting yourself!

Attached: 606-6064324_cirno-render-touhou-cirno-png.png (583x655, 300K)

>If you remove anime and Japan from your life and stop being a man-child, you will look like pic related. Trust me.
Where are your tests.
>Also, the "Ledditards hate anime" is a shitty argument, because even Ledditards watch and love degeneracy called anime. And look what these Ledditards are!
Literally who
>If you are for anime, your brain is still in alpha regime
WTF

Attached: o5azuO4.jpg (700x1000, 257K)

>jew

Attached: 1558365787279.jpg (569x625, 68K)

animefags seething

Attached: natalia tarjoaa hörpyn.jpg (874x1080, 607K)

have sex incel

Attached: 295u58396574.jpg (255x256, 11K)

>Po-210
Lmao

Attached: th.jpg (700x726, 96K)

>A fucking Jew
>speaking for whites

JQ becomes mainstream when?

I used to like anime when I was in elementary and middle school. After I graduated and went to high school I stopped watching anime and never looked back. So in a way it has a special place in my heart but I almost agree with OP. After a certain age it kinda starts getting weird.

you secretly like anime but your insecure about so instead of coming out of the closet you mock people who aren't afraid of sharing their hobbies

Attached: 1437239374590.gif (500x620, 523K)

YOU FUCKING ANIMEFAG WEEABOO WEEAJEW WEEANIGGER SCUM. HOW DARE YOU FUCKING DISRESPECT ME, YOU LOW LIFE DEGENERATE PAEDOPHILE SCUMFUCK. WHY MUST YOU SPREAD YOUR ROT AND CANCER ACROSS THIS SITE WHICH COULD BE SO UNIQUE AND ENJOYABLE. OH BUT OHOHOHOHOHOO FUCKING OH NO. YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR SLIMY LITTLE CUM-SOAKED HANDS OFF OF IT CAN YOU? NOPE-A-DOPLE-NIGGER. YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT WITH YOUR GODLESS DIGITAL EQUIVELANT OF AIDS. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE. I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING ANGRY WHJAT TEH FUCKING NGIGER ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? AGHRGH FUCK OFF. GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU DEGENERATE ANIFAG WEEABOO SCUM. GO FUFIL YOUR SIX ABOMINABLE FANTASIES AND RAPE SOME KIDS. THEN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET SENT TO FUCKING PRISON. HOPEFULLY YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS THE DEATH PENALTY YOU PIECE OF SHIT. WHY NOT GET THE FUCK AWAY. FUCKING HELL GTFO. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE CANCER OF THE INTERNET. 2D AINT REAL. FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF. YOU FUCK SCUMFAG JEW WHORE NIGGERS. STOP BEING FUCKING WEEANIGGERS YOU FUCKING USELESS I HFUICKING HATE OYU U FUCKIN G STUPID CUNTS U LIKE ARE THE FUCKING NIGGERS OF THE NIGGERING INTERNET YOU NIG-NIG-NIG FUCKING NIGGERS. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PAEDOPHILE RAPE FANTASIES YOU SCUMFUCK JEW NIGGERS. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ANYTHING AND ANYONE. AGH YOU FUCKING NIAGGAS. YOU ARE LITERALLY AGH FUC K FACASD.

Reminder that Reddit hates anime
This is reddit gold thread

t. gay lol

תירגע, בנאדם. הם לא שווים את זה.

הזין שלי הוא שמונה סנטימטרים

8 cms? thats nothing to write home about bro

why does your gay retard language translate to inches in english but centimeters in dutch

perhaps you should learn it yourself and not use translating services so you can figure out

no

Attached: 1538669419534.jpg (262x206, 9K)

This thread has been hijacked by Kot Supremacists

>in dutch
are you anzumark

Attached: yees.jpg (259x194, 12K)

tl;dr I am jew faggot swine ERPer.