Don't fall for the AMB p&d. I'll be here until those faggots all die, answering questions about medicine...

Don't fall for the AMB p&d. I'll be here until those faggots all die, answering questions about medicine, pharmaceuticals, nutrition, and blockchain.

Attached: Pharmaceuticals.jpg (700x442, 62K)

Share a good healthy cooking recipe plz

Coconut oil. Yay or nay?

Still bullish on AMB?

Neutral. Tastes good, no amazing health promoting qualities. Wouldn't use to too often, despite the broscience you don't want to eat too much saturated fat.

Very. AMB is still my largest holding.

Saturated fat myth. It’s your hearts ideal fuel source

When will there be viable stem cell options for beta cell replacement?

Chop up and saute 1lb chicken for 5 min. Throw in 1/4 cup curry powder with a tbsp olive oil and saute 5 more minutes. Throw in 4 cups chopped veggies and saute 2 minutes. Throw in 1/2 cup coconut oil and bring to simmer. Enjoy.

Retard alert. I didn't say it was bad for you, I said don't overdo it. Monounsaturated fat is the best non-essential fat.

I often wear my underwear until it simply blows away off my body like dandelion spores. Having said all that, will chainlink moon soon?

Where's your trip pharmaphag?

this

You literally cannot over do it. You get diarrhea from a few tablespoons. Personal experience trust me it’s a good prank

Lol retard alert yourself the non essential fats are trans fat and polyunsaturated fat.

What the fuck are you on about? The only dietary fats essential to human life are polyunsaturated w3 & w6.

Do you recommend experimenting with nootropics?

If so where should I start?

No. There aren't any meaningfully effective nootropics. Most people who want to use nootropics aren't taking proper care of themselves to begin with...
Get your nutrition and sleep on point first.

Hydrolyzing ones own hair and incorporating into shampoo base. Individualized shampoo. Higher chance of bonding to the spots segments that get lost down the drain yah or nah. Lawyer thinks chance of DNA being left on clients hair they send in is too much a liability. PhD here lol

You need saturated fat because (obviously) your cell wall is made of phospholipid membrane and it is the building block for creating new cells

i did 200-400mg ecstacy binges once a month for a year straight at festivals/raves
how fucked am i in terms of brain damage and what can i do to help recover

>Get your nutrition and sleep on point first.
Way ahead of you. I'm already pretty close to the top of my game on nutrition, sleep, and exercise.

I'm just wondering if I can take myself to some sort of "next level" with something like that.

Got any reading material you can point me at?

Bruh.
Please don't respond to my thread again until you have atleast a basic understanding of human dietetics.

Solid idea although I don't see how human hair is going to bond any better than animal keratin as long as the proteins are cleaved at the same AA bonds. I'm 100% sure people would pay a fuckload of money for it either way.

What are the practical benefits of personalizing shampoo in that way besides appealing to a niche' crowd of narcissists?

What do you think the cost ratio will be to a regular bottle of high-end shampoo?

Basically, my personal opinion (without knowing more) is the cost to benefit will be too small to capitalize on a significant market share.

Search modafinil.

What exactly are you looking for?

There isn't any solid research. I personally don't like fucking around with my brain. That being said BDNF inducers like lionsmain and Acetylcholinesterase inhibiters like huperzine-A are probably your best bet. I wouldn't consider them same for regular or long term use.

Great reponse to my response. Kill yourself. You lost when you said don’t overdo saturated fats.

Don’t respond until you kill yourself first

>Don't fall for the AMB p&d.
>Very. AMB is still my largest holding.
So, buy or don't buy?

I've heard of it. But I haven't given serious thought to the topic in many years. Probably about 10 years ago I was just looking at simple supplements to give me a little edge in brain power. This was before I'd ever heard of noots.

Just looking for an edge on my already high level thought process. I'm very interested in reaching my peak potential. I'm good at moderation and restraint, so I don't see abuse being an issue.

The issue for me isn't abuse, but the unknown. You may gain a small subjective improvement, but you're guinnea pigging yourself. If you're high functioning now, why fuck with it?

Wait until it stabilises again.

You lost when you said the only fats essential to human life were non-essential. Too much saturated fat is making you dumb.

Buy under 4k

Balance of omega 3 6 and 9. Difference in plant derived satty fat and animal satrt fat. See coconut oil has medium chain triglycerides. Those are good and helpful. Plus caprylic acid found in it is antibacterial and antifungal. Still limit your intake to a tablespoon once or twice a week. Anybody can be an expert these days with the internet. But not everyone actually has extensive experience consuming and applying these thing to their diet. Taurine is the most underappreciated supplement. And keeping your intestines clean is the most important maintenence you can do.

Somewhat paradoxically, to the norm at least, I found myself being very cautious when I was younger, and as I reach my mid life I'm seeing a higher tolerance for risk taking (why I'm in crypto now).

I guess I'd like to know more about the possible benefits vs the sides, even just for educational purposes. For instance, I know enough about steroids that I feel I could safely reap the benefits of them, I still haven't decided to go that route.

But I'm lightweight looking for a tl:dr on various noot substances here.

It’s great. But you shouldn’t take it every day.

Learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu if you're looking for a higher risk challenge.

I've toyed with the idea of taking up a martial art, but I like to skateboard, and that's plenty risky for me. I'm still nursing a groin injury for a few months now.

What is your diet like? What supplements are you taking?

My main sups right now are Fish oil and Zinc. Sometimes I take D because sometimes I don't get a lot of sun. Sometimes Potass and Mag as well.

any thoughts OP?

I eat a Mediterranean style diet. Fish, chicken, vegetables, fruit, beans, nuts. I would eat whole grains but I have some food allergies. I keep my monounsaturated fats higher, 3:6 ratio of 1:2, low saturated fat. No beef or pork. Lots of leafy greens and crucifers. Lots of spices, turmeric and ginger almost daily. A fuckload of fresh fruit.

I take a multi 2-3x per week, vitamin D, fish oil, and metafolin because I have MTHFR polymorphisms.

You'll be fine. Just stop abusing your brain. Eat well and sleep well and you'll recover.

Anyone who says saturated fat is bad is a fucking oven-dodging kike. NOTHING wrong with saturated fat. Not unhealthy in any way. Polys can be unhealthy in high amounts because they are more susceptible to free-radical damage (rancidity) which causes atherosclerosis. Saturated fats are the most resistant to damage, which is why they are ideal for cooking. That said ALL natural fats have a combination of poly, mono, and saturated, so you can’t avoid saturated anyway. TRANS fats are practically absent in nature, are completely artificial, and cause extreme levels of free-radical damage compared to anything natural.

The whole anti-saturated fat meme was started by margerine producers and others who wanted to demonize healthy food so they could peddle their cheaply produced crap food which only exists to mimic real food while pulling a higher profit margin. The main one is "partially hydrogenated soybean/vegetable oil" which is now used in virtually all restaurants in the US, replacing benign fats like lard and beef tallow, and extremely healthy fats like butter and coconut oil.

tldr: this guy is pushing kike science

I'm out gayboys. Unironically I have to go harvest my kale.

Saturated fat isn't a single thing. It's a series of different fatty acids in different proportions depending on the source, some of which have a higher propencity for causing health problems depending on nutritional/health status and genetics.

You literally have no fuckimg clue what
you're talking about and your entire post reads like a Dr. Mercola book. You can spout all the crossfit blog bullshit you want but the reality is that ACTUAL scientific evidence lays on the side of keeping saturated fats to a minimum. Like I said before, moderation is key. Don't be so quick to act like you're a fucking expert because you read some stuff online, you might end up hurting someone.

REKT. tell him pharmaboss

What do you mean saturated fats isn’t a single thingv? Do you mean long chain , medium and short chain fatty acids?

Nice. I've been eating leafy greens for their naturally occurring nitrates to help combat some mild angina I've been having for a while, am I on the right track there?

I've been expanding into fish, but focusing on smaller varieties to avoid mercury accumulation up the food chain. Canned sardines, canned oysters, and canned anchovies.

Trying raw onion for the T benefits (according to the non-scientific experiment conducted by a Jow Forums user, the addition of raw onions lowered his estrogen levels significantly more-so than increased his T, the increase of which was marginal, pic related). I know it's not a scientific study, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I do about a half an onion, mixed with a half avocado + some lime juice. So it's kindof like a really oniony guacamole. Only reason I do it that way is because I found eating the onion by itself raw was chemical burning my tongue. Over the course of a few months I have noticed slight differences, though my consumption has been inconsistent.

Other than that, I try to get a good protein sours, mostly chicken. And my main veggies aside from leafy greens are broccoli and brussel sprouts. I also consume a wide variety of fruits. Occasionally, nuts too.

Any recommendations?

Kale has a bitter taste that I can't get past, and the fibrous stocks are unpleasant to consume raw, do you cook them?

Attached: Onionbro results with comentary.png (1852x1144, 1.53M)

>Don't fall for the AMB p&d
>warn about dump an hour after done dumping
>l-I'm looking out for you anons
kek

Isn't AMB garage tech RFID scanners with a non-essential blockchain/token? Do they even know what the fuck they're doing?

You're thinking VeChain if we're talking RFID scanners, friend.

The fish youre eating is excellent. My grandpa ate eggs, oranges, and sardines daily with lemon juice. You get checked for afib? Taurine man. Look up all it does. Beta blocker, treats high cholesterol, anxiety, depression, and strengthens the heart. Doing good there. Eat garlic too. Seeds over legumes.

>Not even looking at who's on the team

The absolute state of Jow Forums

If you haven't accumulated AMB below 4k sats yet, you are literally not going to make it in the next alt run

>t. bagholder at 6240 sats
REPEAT AFTER ME:
NEVER EVER
NEVER FUCKING EVER

Attached: 12598239829.jpg (500x500, 73K)