I SOLD

It's been fun guys, but I'm selling off about 75% of all my BTC and ALT coins to salvage what I have left in profits (still up over 2x in my investment). I will leave small uniform amounts at play to have skin in the game just in case this turns around and also leave about keep about .5 BTC to trade with, but for now, I'm out with the rest. Things have been incredibly bearish and I don't see an end in sight. The longer I hold, the stupider I feel while everyone else cashes out and I'm left holding bags and my profit dwindles. I was 6x my investment and for some reason because of greed, I felt that wasn't good enough. Now I am down to 2x and I feel like an idiot.
And no, I'm not a shorter and not convincing you to sell. I don't fuck with bitmex and margin trading because I think its just gambling at that point. I hope crypto turns around and we can all have a good time this year like we did last year together, but for now, I'm out. Good luck you guys and god speed.

Attached: IMG_0598.jpg (960x960, 78K)

We don't care, kys.

how new are you to biz?

Fuck im feeling same but as former gambler i really fucking do not want cashout, im so bullish on many projects im holding FUCKFUCK i hate this feeling.. Thought i got only around 8k portfolio currently was at ATH 16k+... Spent myself around 3k in total so im up, but damn, FUCK!

Team chocolate retard is selling the bottom. Smart move you dumbass faggot loser.

You will miss the train and cry later bitch

i think we have reached to a low point, THEY did warn us that it was a scam and we were all going to pay the price. maybe they made it happen, regardless this shit is going to be dead atleast for the next 3 months. maybe it will moon again in december.

You're a fucking idiot. Everyone who plays this game and factors in emotion is a complete fucking moron. All that happens is you get sad on a downswing and sell at a loss. Fucking incredibly stupid.

Every time there has been a huge bull run on bitcoin, it is followed by a long and stagnant period where it stays fairly low for a long time. We could be hoving around 5k-8k for the next 6months. Anyone with a brain and some balls who isn't playing this game based off 'how I feel today, oh I feel sad I'm gonna cashout LUL' is fucking retarded.

I will continue to see this downswing as a huge opportunity to continue buying in the lows, as I have been. Fuck, I hope it stays low for 6months, because I'm buying $100 worth of it every week. And when that huge bull run comes in towards the end of the year, where I've bought and accumulated $100 worth every week while the value was at 5k-8k range, and it fucking sunruns all the way up to 40k and I cashout a good portion of it, il be laughing at all those fucking retards who don't have any balls and played trading emotionally and cashout at the worst fucking time- the fucking 3month low.

You people are fucking pathetic and stupid, you know that? If you can't handle the lows then you don't deserve the highs. Get the fuck out and go do your minimum wage wagecuck job.

We are literally on the verge of probably the biggest bull run in the next 2-5-10 years. Its only a matter of time until mass adoption begins by businesses, because bitcoin makes banks obsolete and nobody has to pay bullshit operating costs and fees to banks anymore, those billions that are made by banks every year by doing absolutely nothing and charging fees on fucking everything? Yeah those will be going into the pocket of people holding bitcoin, because once mass adoption starts by businesses its going to be a fucking avalanche of mass adoption as everyone else also adopts bitcoin payment, and the value of it skyrockets

pic related its op

Attached: brainlet.png (478x523, 14K)

You are so angry in your delusion. I’m glad OP has accepted reality and salvaged profit. Well done.

>5k-8k

You mean 3-5k for the next 2 years.

You are a disgrace to our beloved chocolate team and the Jow Forums community in general. Just kys

the thing is, I'm starting to come to terms with realizing WE WERE in a bubble, this shit popped. There was a media frenzy, normie frenzy, the works. Honestly, the biggest sell indicator that I should have listened to was when Katy Perry put that picture of her nails with crypto painted on them on her instagram. I fucking should have sold right then and there when the market was peaking like a mother fucker, and I was delusional and held on. Alot of these projects may have a future, and I am keeping a position in them, but reducing my liability and exposure just in case this shit goes no where. I mean me personally, I don't use crypto at all. My ALT coins serve me no purpose, and I've never used BTC to pay for anything. I've never needed a smart contract with ETH, and I'm not a developer. I think this market has a long way to grow before it is needed in everyday reality. With that being said, that is why I see a long bear market ahead of us, at least a year. The anons that were claiming that the bubble has popped and that things wouldn't crash down to nothing right away but instead be a slow bleed were right. I feel like an idiot for not listening. There is absolutely no reason for things to turn around anytime soon. I honestly believe that the only way we will get bailed out of this one because so many normies got burned is if actual institutional money comes in and we get BTC ETF's etc. and more fiat pairs on exchanges. The marketcap may grow to the trillions some day, but not this year. But like I said, I will leave some positions out there to have skin in the game and trade with a small stack of BTC. I've traded my way up once before in the bull market, I'm confident I can do it again as well.

u are completely retarded. just kys

Good move with selling a bottom. Don't forget to buy the top when it retraces.

Thanks for reinforcing the belief that capitulation is near, brainlet.

I just bought
Thanks for the tip OP, been waiting for these kinda posts.
Well time with a double bottom too, cheers

>He thinks this is the bottom.

Ho boy.

Attached: 1501895899760.gif (500x281, 858K)

OP you are the living proof why hodl is a meme. You were 6x and now only 2x because you fell for the hodl meme.
And the worst part is that your probably selling the bottom, this shit is going to bounce eventually, we don't know how much, but I'm sure it will be at a better price than what you sold.
Kys OP

Hey op guess what? No one gives a fuck what you do with your life. You actually made a thread to tell strangers you’re selling low.

Attached: 1511731081477.png (456x450, 48K)

in what reality do you live in where if Katy Perry puts a picture of her crypto nails on instagram that we weren't in a bubble? I got my first BTC back in 2013 btw if that matters to you or not. All the signs were there, we were in a bubble, and I'm not selling because of emotion, I rode BTC through many peaks and valleys, the china ban, Jamie Dimon FUD etc etc. This is a fucking popped bubble man, just accept it. Crypto isn't dead, no, not at all. There will be more bull runs, but not anytime soon. I'm going to hold onto small positions in ALTs and some BTC to trade with. I traded my way up once before to 6x, I can do it all over again really easily.

>the bottom vs a bottom
learn to read pajeet boi.

>He dumped, put the 100k buy order in

Attached: 1520334417708.jpg (258x183, 16K)

I love how big of a fag you are. We aren’t selling because we don’t have friends telling us to. We don’t worry about any fucking bit of missing out. We have nothing to lose, you see people, such as yourself, cashing out for a loss. You think “this is good, I deserve it” FUCK YOU. Even 2x is a loss faggot. Enjoy fomoing in later. I’ll sell a bit to you, you bitchmade cocksleeve. Eat a dick, bitchtype.

> bought in 2013
> went only 6x
> sells at 2x
> confirms Team Chocolate is the dumbest
Thanks

I'm also out. Getting way to close to going below my initial investment. There is no point anyway. Crypto was way too damaging to my life anyways, so I'm glad to move onto something else. So long, Jow Forums.

I still have thousands left in crypto and I reduced my exposure in this by selling off a portion of my position. I don’t know why that makes you emotionally charged but look around you, the market is dumping and the longer you are holding, you are basically giving money to everyone who sells before you in this giant ponzi with no real world use case. I didn’t want to be the fool holding the last heaviest bag at the end of the rope.