Bitcoin at 6500

>bitcoin at 6500

haha okay good prank guys
you've had your laughs
now send it back up where it belongs thanks

Attached: DYq-QsNX0AAuuAo.jpg (700x782, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-19674306
youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE
youtube.com/watch?v=cZCMx9di3HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that girl has nice legs

Show some tits and we have a deal.

im finna nut

>team peanut butter, always begging, no faith in digital gold

of course she does, shes asian

Attached: DSJECAfVoAAH_9I.jpg (1200x801, 98K)

4U

How in the hell do people like that even get women? Or is that just photoshop?

trust me, i know. my gf is asian and her legs are unbelievable

Im white, why the fuck did I get butter?
reeeeeeeeeee

he's really nice

He buys her everything?

He is probably rich and confident. A pair of medium-small balls in Asia automatically transform you into an Apex beast in comparison with the other tofu eaters.

Attached: 1522590251777.jpg (600x801, 84K)

>really nice gets women
Kek nice joke user. By the way, that Asian is considered a "beta", "loser" and an "autist" here like you have with creepy guys in the west. His mannerism, body shape, body language and posture all indicate to this. This is why I'm asking how in the hell he got this girl. No way a woman would go for what is considered an autist here.

they are candies not races numbskull

its going back to $300 so id sell now for $6.5k

>rich and confident
>with that body posture and body size
Nice joke user.

Goddamn go back to wakanda you deluded fuck
Checkem tho

Arent all asians autists?

no

we have unbreakable nintendium support at 6k

i am considering buying more here

We are going to 5k and there's nothing you can do about it
typical penis butter

he's definitely confident

He ate more tham just soy

Being rich has nothing to do with posture and size, and I have seen too many ugly pigs with crazy confidence to know Unicorns do exist.

>No way a woman would go for what is considered an autist here.
LUL

his or hers?

>he's definitely confident
His posture tells of a beta male. He is slouching and leans on his woman instead of just leaning his arm over his girl while acting all chill. His size tells us he gorges on food to cope for his insecurity. His way of dressing tells us no self-confidence, and if you are actually observant you can see he's the one carrying the loads of bags (and probably buys this girl tons of stuff too to buy his love) for the woman. He was also probably bullied a lot too. Westerners like to think all Asians are meek and gentle but bullying is so rampant where I come from.

Like I said, he's considered a beta male here. His body language and appearance screams of it though I'm one of those Asians who don't bully and judge people by their appearances but the vibes he's portraying are clearly that of what is considered a beta male here.

Yeah being rich definitely has nothing to do with posture and size. I was alluding more to his self-confidence. Let me rephrase and clarify further, his body posture and size doesn't indicate he is self-confident.

Poor girl, the big boii gonna fucking eat her

In other news:
I'm turning into a wojak. Help me, please.

Attached: 1511969447061.png (808x805, 442K)

cope

She likes that Peanut Butter.

i don't understand how a young yet obese man CANNOT be confident. it's your only choice, groom properly, wear clean clothes, and just carry yourself like you're King Shit and you're an instant alpha.

try it and see for yourself. give yourself a nickname like Tex or Dallas (i.e. something big and rich) and people will assume you're just a big guy.

he looks pretty confident, he's holding her like he owns her.

Ugh how do white women even compete? My yellow fever is terminal

Fucking same

Attached: subwayexperience.png (1000x800, 355K)

>groom properly, wear clean clothes, and just carry yourself
He has none of those mate. You're deluding yourself if you think he grooms properly, wears clean clothes and carries himself. I can't stress enough, if you're observant he's being made as a personal chaperon. Just look at the loads of bags he has to carry in his seat. He's probably bought those too with his own money to "buy" the girl's love. Does that look "alpha" to you?

You guys have shit taste. She doesn’t have nice legs, she simply has legs.

Attached: C_oMNW7VwAEvX-y.jpg (1200x841, 120K)

Do Americans actually find untoned pale lanky chicken legs hot?

the paler the better my friend

Attached: DGSDzrrUIAA95dR.jpg (1200x801, 131K)

It's not an American thing. People with asian fever find every aspect of those insectoid women attractive

he's on target for a college age new-rich chinese. in a few years his nickname will be "mountain" and he'll be a sex tourist in south america.

it's so easy for fatties to level up. it makes me sad when they don't. it's all in their head.

His parents are likely rich. Probably Chinese boomer parents as well because they all have the old mentality of being fat equals wealth. You need to remember not even two generations ago the Chinese were mostly farmers with oxen and shit and food were scarce.

Being rich gives you confidence. Don't listen to what the poorfags say. Being rich allows you to take a girl anywhere you want and buy them anything. It creates a relaxing positive atmosphere and allows you to be yourself. You don't have to worry about the drinks costing X amount or you spending XX amount on her she better fuck me etc.

This dude fat as hell and he knows it. But he doesn't give a fuck because he's confident and rich as hell. In that picture he's telling her he's going to crush her womb with his fat obese asian dick with 300lbs of force behind it. She's intrigued because his family is rich and has close ties to the PROC.

my girlfriend too, also no hair.
Also, I barely looked a bit thinner than the guy in op's picture

Bullying is very extreme is Asia you know. People like that get made fun here to the point where they break down and destroy their self-confidence. He's not one of those guys who look tough and hard despite being fat. He's one of those "soft fat" type ones that look submissive and easily bullied.

By the way here's a fat asian who looks tough and you don't want to mess with. Now THOSE types of Asians I understand having tons of women ready to be part of his harem.

Attached: d402ed92e357156b8e4e0fc249802b02--asian-guys-fat.jpg (636x600, 116K)

Eurofags, like me, as well

>girl
user, I...

By looking like normal human beings.

Attached: 1515360258694.jpg (1976x900, 394K)

im canadian, and yes I do

good thing I live in vancouver

Compared to this

Attached: 1510830317689.jpg (960x540, 63K)

maybe cause women just want to connect with a guy intellectually?

Asian "women" look like nothing because their faces are flat as fuck and thus used like a canvas.

They can NEVER compete to white women. The only men that want Asian "knock off brand" girls are balding inferior beta men that deep inside know they will never be able to get a high quality white women so they have to settle with Asian "women"

And before you are going to come with "White women are materialistic and cheat more" Please see the following links that show that Asian "women" are more materialistic/gold digger and cheat more than white women.

Fuck off balding beta faggot.

bbc.com/news/business-19674306
youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE

Attached: 1510830975457.jpg (761x974, 123K)

Never will be able to fuck such a chick without paying for it.
Also can´t pay for it because I lost all my money in the Bitcoin crash.
Fucking kill me!

i get way more attention from 8/10 asian chicks than I do from 6-7/10 white girls so that pretty much decides it

they're also a lot more likely to want to talk about things that aren't getting smashed at the last party they went to (i know from personal experience)

n-no my asian qts that I haven't met yet until I get rich are pure and virginal, all of their surgeries and makeup to look white and take selfies on social media is so they can find their prince in shining armor (me)!

Attached: 1522564826920.jpg (280x259, 23K)

yeah you're obviously not going to get any girl if you're a beta fuck

Where can I find an asian qt like this? I live in Europe so there aren't many asians around.

move

the city I live in is 40% chinese immigrants

Which city?

vancouver, BC

Thanks, I might look into this. Belgian girls are hideous.

a lot better than brown and fat legs

t. white roastie
asian girls also don't look like they are fucking 35 when they are 22

>asian girls also don't look like they are fucking 35 when they are 22

That's because they look 12 you fucking pedo. Also I'm not a roastie just a guy that understands what REAL women are.

>"send it back up where it belongs"
>it belongs down to 1k

>That's because they look 12
No they don't
lmao at calling those fat, entitled, loud, arrogant, masculine, unhygienic pigs "real women"

Nice try team chocolate

>Also I'm not a roastie

Attached: 1517962906511.png (1242x2208, 3.86M)

>it's your only choice

or you could you know, work out and not eat like a fat fuck

you have to be 18 to use this site

>assuming she's his woman

desu he just looks like a creep

lol assmad nazi virgin that will never meet his aryan wife and stops it lineage
while the rest of us are making sweet sweet mixed asian babies that will rule the world

Whoops

Attached: 28429704_1812445649052458_6582530022458785792_n.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Attached: 1519605927975.gif (274x209, 1.42M)

who is this semen demonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!?

this fuckin thread...

I hate this timeline.

Attached: 1519249510352.jpg (922x1024, 141K)

can we agree both races have hot bitches?

The top Asians manage a max 8/10. I have yet to see an Asian without tons of makeup and special lighting ever to go past this point.

Thats bullshit. I've never been blown away by a conventionally attractive white woman yet I fall in love when I see qts like this in Shanghai

Attached: shanghaibeautys.jpg (940x627, 212K)

Where are the 10's of any race that don't use makeup or favorable lighting in their pictures?

>shanghai
>asian

be a professional league of legends player

wat?

Do you honestly find those pan faced chinks attractive?
That girl you posted is max a 7.5/10

Attached: 1514057528582.jpg (1061x1280, 142K)

>that manchin

were you trying to prove a point with this pic or...?

she's like an 8.5 max. i bet her personality is vapid too. she probably only talks about pop culture

lmao

It's really not that noticeable user

Attached: 1511541247096.jpg (593x1024, 108K)

>He is probably rich
riding a train

some actual asians from asia really like 'big' guys
they think the fat is cute and don't consider it to be a mark of ill health, like in the west
rather a mix of prosperity and excess vitality
remember that to them, men are accessories
a chubby guy is like an extra fluffy dog

everybody rides trains in asia, the alternative is to sit for 4 hours in city traffic to get 5 miles

he's a big guy

Nobody should accept being fat, no woman will ever be attracted to fat rolls.

Attached: 582064_10150958332308717_757412658_n.jpg (609x907, 68K)

Jeff pls go and fix ur gyno

when everyone is a pencil neck soyboy, even a fat fuck seems like a chad

> Ignore the obnoxious music

you were saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=cZCMx9di3HA

Attached: 1420516946151.png (700x700, 401K)

> when everyone is a pencil neck soyboy, even a fat fuck seems like a chad

Only if your builtfat

Attached: 14570e8a8a6168a40e95b8d75b65c80d72939d92a623798bc0bc2d02c06d88cc.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

>implying i'm not tree trunk legs status

Attached: 1487891064976.jpg (1493x1567, 372K)

why does it belong higher? you cant even buy anything with bitcoin other than ketamine on the dark web. its pointless

>shoots the hostage dummy in target practice, exclusively
you really can't make this shit up... kek

>everybody rides trains in asia, the alternative is to sit for 4 hours in city traffic to get 5 miles.
I know a lot of people in asia, rich people. No one ride trains. A little waiting is better than being near poor people.

fuck dude is he 7% body fat or something

shes not very attractive user and her legs look lumpy