How do I kill myself

ok guys I am done, I am going to kill myself like the other kid on Jow Forums which is the easiest way? I was thinking of getting a shotgun and shooting myself in the head, but it will be too graphic for my family to see my exploded head in the ground, maybe I can hang myself or if anyone here knows any good pills I can take to make it quick and easy, thanks.

Attached: ark.png (200x200, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

halp

Take alot of pills to od and shoot yourself before it hits

go to the grocery store. fill up 2 carts worth of peeps. keep eating until you die. when you puke just keep eating.

Live on for Lil Peep

Attached: 8A782060-210D-479E-BA1F-D10FD0848E97.jpg (800x1054, 158K)

kill your family first so they don't have to see your brain splattered in the roof.

>peeps
what type of pills? what is their name?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

Google helium exit bag

muh rage quit faggot. Nigger life is hard what you want, it's hard for you as it's hard for most of us here.. stop bitching around, sleep on it, wake up, put some motivational videos on utube and keep going forward no matter what.

Go outside. Take a deep breath. Look at all the people who live without your crypto addiction. You can too. Get a job, hit the gym, become the normie and be quite happy. It's not too late until you pull the trigger.

Dont do it, moon incoming

Can i have your ARK op?

Buy fentanil or carfentanil with buttcoin and sleep forever.
Alternatively you can realize that you just lost some money, it's no big deal.

just wait 6 months and everything is back to normal + more
are you stupid?

Attached: 1521261691014.png (1490x1208, 754K)

Wow. This is just wrong on so many levels

Attached: 4chanluv.jpg (600x603, 55K)

Carbon monoxide poisoning is the easiest way

>that pic

Attached: 1502372971597-1.png (656x755, 39K)

So sad

Imagine being so new you don't even know what an exit bag is. The absolute state of Jow Forums suicide threads.

Old man begging for attention.

Rope is cheap, so are bridges and cliffs

To be honest OP, my little brother necked himself from his bedpost with a drawstring from a hoodie. It doesn't take a lot to kill yourself, you're just crying for help.

Sorry to hear it creme bro

I used to see lonely old guys eating alone in restaurants all the time when I worked in them as a kid. Really is sad, makes me feel better about my sexless marriage

Attached: Exit+bag+is+best+bag+_5fa02ae70d42808ffd74e550383b8c95.png (337x324, 15K)

Weak.... stop showing weakness

How about you pull your head out of that dark place and reinvent yourself instead?

Mine used a shot gun. That really was his only option in his mind. YOLO, make the most of it lads. OP if you have any money left then start an Emergency fund and just hold your positions and quit checking on crypto. Get some sunshine and maybe learn something new. Good luck .

Get help. Go see a psychiatrist. I promise you it's worth a try.

Yeah, exit bag is the way to go. Also, please make sure to stream it.

>young
>sexless marriage
You're on the road to being that lonely old man

OP is ARK girl

Hey, can you give me your ARK before you kys? I'm very poor and i could really use it.

Attached: 568679780780352.jpg (326x236, 42K)

the digits of truth.

also, look up quantum suicide. there is no exit from this life. you have to live it.

I know. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it.

Attached: 1521179535765.png (736x527, 31K)

Oh, and also, if you really want to kill yourself, get some Nembutal/Pentobarbital. It kills pretty much instantly and painlessly every time.