Okay...

Okay, so today I have decided to get my shit together and finally start setting goals and taking every step necessary to accomplish them. There is so much information out there about to to structure goals setting and task management. What have you found to be most effective? This is biz related for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1513947955791.jpg (600x887, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo7vUdKTlhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who knows? Need info pls.

Info on goal setting or on pic?

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... oh, fuck it ...

Do shit and don't give a fuck while you do it. Life is that ez

Who is this ass lass?

I wish. ;_;

that's the exact opposite of OP wants.

pretty much

What worked the most for me was learning to build habits. In my personal experience, I wanted to get better and expand my skills and knowledge in illustration, so I forced myself without exception to draw and research for at least 2 hours everyday. I'm kind of lazy as in it 2h isn't much but it has helped me a fuckton. I also applied this to trading and have been doing "good" even though I fucked up recently. (0.5 btc -> 0.9 btc -> 0.7 btc since March 12).

Even in days where you think you didn't make any progress, in reality you have. Just force yourself and build habits

Godspeed user

Everyone’s different but I don’t really pay mind to things like “goal setting structures.”
Only tip I have is to live a healthy life style, you don’t have to get ripped if you don’t want to, (though I always imagine it would be dope as fuck) just go on walks n shit or just do ANYTHING that gets your blood moving (pushups and jump rope baby) and don’t eat shit foods, smoke cigs, keep a clean home and good hygiene, just being a wholesome person in general.
Being in shape is the best thing you can do for your head and if your in a good place mentally then goals become much easier to achieve.

Clean your room bucko

Fuck Jordan Peterson.

Sucks having to share a team with a faggot like you kys

How do I know my team?

Shows you next to your biz ID senpai

Solid advice.

I'd like to add exercising your willpower can be very healthy and beneficial. Things like abstaining from things you love, or doing something you're reluctant to do, are a workout for your willpower. Works the same as everything else, use it or lose it bros.

getting things done. It's a book.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo7vUdKTlhk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 66K)

where are it’s arms and legs

most powerful thing is to be consistent. every single day is ideal, but whatever frame or pattern your goal is set into works. never skip the allocated time. consistence is the most important thing ever.

our generation is obsessed with immediate results and feedback but it doesnt work like that. learn a language for an hour a day and in 3 years you will be fluent. many people get demotivated because the results curve. bad mindset.

same goes for the gym. and most things.

don't visit Jow Forums

Spot on.