You ever think about if animals have sexual fantasies about humans like how Canadians with their dogs?

You ever think about if animals have sexual fantasies about humans like how Canadians with their dogs?
I do when I see this birb. There's no way he doesn't know what he's doing...

Attached: bdorzmdjjmt21.jpg (1800x1800, 360K)

how come you have so many reddit filenames, bro

I don't know you tell me. I can't identify a Reddit filename because I don't go there.
Got something to confess rabbi?

Attached: Really....png (741x432, 477K)

i have complete knowledge of all things so i would certainly know, but, why do you have so many reddit filenames, bro?

reddit: the post

that is a secretary bird, user
it stands at 4 foot 7 inches tall and can deliver 195 newtons of force in 15 milliseconds with a single kick, applying more than 5 times its bodyweight faster than you can blink
I think its fantasies about you are more homicidal than romantic

Never.

Attached: 1531609293738.jpg (726x1028, 278K)

Never ever.

Attached: thicc.jpg (700x1244, 147K)

My cat used to whip her butt around like a super model when she walked down the hall. She was also unaturally curvy for a cat. I felt things.

Attached: 1486276776009.png (500x830, 339K)

Dogs are too chad to have sexual fantasies about humans, they just go ahead and try to fuck them.

Oh trust me I know but hypothetically someone acquired a secretary bird, the means to care for it and all the proper paperwork for it how exactly would one go about getting it to smash your junk into oblivion?
Asking for a friend.
>leaf
Noice.
Do you think she felt it for you too user?
Based.

Attached: D2dExSnUgAAnL6R.jpg (1200x1200, 306K)

they only attack things that look like snakes, I guarantee your dick is too small to fool one
try putting a cable or something over your junk and call your local ER ahead of time so they know what happened when you get carried in with an obliterated pelvis

This. RIP Normie if the gets enough money for an exotic animal license.

That required consciousness. Are animals capable of consciousness?

same user from and here, posting from a different computer
yeah, if user ever actually gets the paperwork filled then he will most definitely paralyze himself from the waist down if not die

So.....paint my dick black and wiggle it around like a snek. Got it.
I dare you to say they're not then define what consciousness is.

No

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

Elaborate.

Attached: b54ce21b36164be8f63728bc84e5a95e.jpg (1200x1680, 147K)

no user I have already explained to you that your dick is too small for that
you need a rubber snake or a cable or something

Bullshit. I've captured snakes in my backyard that could fit in my dick.

If they did then they would be talkin

Attached: Holy dude chill.png (555x407, 121K)

Attached: lhhumilissd5092.jpg (900x600, 102K)

If a dog humps my leg, it is clearly expressing its sexual desire and in turn, offering full consent to what follows.

you see this, kids?
this is why we need to glass canada

You're next, mutt.

I will bathe in the infernal light of the atom's cleansing glow, can you fucking leaves say the same?

Well fuck, is this Normie's death by snu snu?

No. Don't you have anything better to do? Those pants aren't going to shart themselves, you know.

They can't physically. Not their fault. Dogs hump pepo.
Way smaller than my dick. I could fit a whole gang of those.
You're just proving my point that I just gotta learn to shake it right.
Okay leaf calm down. It's not consent unless they touch yo pp without assistance.

They hump for the sake of humping. They hump anything, boooooooooooom. YOUR THREAD IS OVER SON

Attached: e093b24a75096e4f9f0d1220df7562ac.jpg (564x790, 119K)

Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. Dogs are fucking gay, and I, as a proud Canuck, have the decency to not do something as henous and notably degenerate as fuck an animal.

I swear to fuck I will find the next disgusting failure of an Ice nigger says that they fetishized their cat. I WILL FIND YOU, FAGGOT.

Can you prove they only do it for the sake of doing it? Oh wait they can't tell you for you to find out. Rekt sucka.
Your moose not putting out leaf?

FUXKEHJHEHHAH FUCKING FUCK SHITTY FART ASS

He doesn’t get blowjobs from his catgirl on the regular.

Attached: C5B7637E-518D-4837-8B2F-CBCF12C926A0.jpg (215x387, 30K)

Arms? Who needs arms with legs like these?

normie you can casually email me sometimes its not exactly fucking difficult is it

Attached: 1567504527481.gif (600x617, 1.45M)

if I dress up like a bird will normie rape me

Based.
I'm sorry strayan. I have lots of things that make it difficult. Lets talk about how my wife thinks it's just another boi trying to get at me instead of me trying to be there for a homie in need. Keeping her from being upset with me is priority.
Unless you want to jump on that grenade for a summon my replies will be sporadic.
I really want to talk to you and other homies like Forest and that south Korean who I think might have a mental disorder but I don't want my wife thinking I want more bois.
I'm done picking out of this lot of losers but she doesn't believe it for now.
Will you smash my dick when I paint it black and wiggle it around like a snake?

Attached: 29133.jpg (720x450, 50K)

are you high "Like canadians do with their dogs"

MY ACTIONS WOULD BE 100% LEGAL IN CANADA UNTIL HER KICK PUNCTURES THROUGH MY DICK THUS LEGALLY BEING PENETRATION VIOLATING CANADIA LAW
GET
R
E
K
T

Attached: 1565710277724.gif (596x446, 248K)

I'll make loud bird noises while giving you an aggressive footjob.

I’d like to see how Normie responds to this.

NO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's unironically a fucking dinosaur
It probably wants to rip out your jugular

hote