How true is this my friends?

how true is this my friends?
are we really a manchild society?

Attached: 20190906_130031.jpg (1056x1305, 320K)

>but me posting on Twitter 24/7 like a tween girl is actually masculine and macho
>look at my selfies haha XD

America is a very sick society

t. capeshitter
Put the soibottle down zoom zoom.

there is nothing inherently femenine about using twitter.
or are you sugesting that your beloved donald trump is effeminate?
because he lives in twitter basically, and the democrats live rent free in his head.

Adults aren't posting on Twitter.

>big budget summer spectacle movies make more money than dramas
NO WAY

What's wrong with John wick
This guy sounds like a pretentious hipster
Looks the part too

No, the average American moviegoer has absolute shit taste in film and will see whatever's popular or has brand name recognition. Films that make you think, like Blade Runner 2049, aren't as popular because they're too much for the average dumbass American who thinks that Earth is 6000 years old.

if you have a big name social media account you're a fucking faggot case closed, anything with a username and password is unforgivable
I understand 4channel is also social media so do not bother replying to me, mental gymnasts

>avoids mentioning capeshit
Hmm

people bring their kids to see these movies

Who gives a shit? WOW BLOCKBUSTERS ARE TOP-GROSSING! STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES! THE SKY IS BLUE!

If this guy lived for decades and never saw people whining about how film was in decline during the 90's or even earlier, then I have no sympathy.

Of course Americans are a nation of children. Just listen to them scream about the value of free speech while not understanding the value of shutting up

We also know that Disney makes up their BO numbers.

>summertime
>kids are out of school
>parents need something to do with them to keep them entertained
>hurrr why are the top 5 grossing movies this summer FOR CHILDREN?!?!

Fuck donlad lol, you presume much

I don’t know, low intelligence and emotion based “reasoning” are pretty feminine.

Adult movies never made much money.

Woah, say it ain't so. It's almost as if film is geared towards children. Real adults have better things to do. Grow the fuck up already.

>adults clinging onto their childhood
>not adults taking their kids to see movies they enjoyed as a kid
You can tell shes a cool wine aunt because she cant fathom the idea of going to a movie for a child with a child.

It's true being an actual adult now is frowned upon.

He included Spiderman, you retard.

why are you obsessed with the president?

Adulthood isn't art

>real adults such as myself don't watch movies
/tv/ - Television & Film

The worst part of all this is that the childhood media for kids these days is just rehashed shit of adults who should have moved on, I feel sorry for them.

Attached: hilda - pathetic.jpg (374x349, 48K)

>n-noo my social media page isn't childish
Take some more selfies and whine about movies, big grown ups

>are you sugesting that your beloved donald trump is effeminate?
Yes.

>Films that make you think, like Blade Runner 2049

What does that have to do with his post or Twitter in general?

You whining about it is proving his point though

You think this is a woman named Ralph?

everything has to be derailed into a discussion about the orange man bad, right?

fuck odf

Twitter is basically built around fallacious (read: feminine) arguments.

"Put away childish things" is about maturing out of childish misconceptions- it's not about literally hiding your comic books and action figures. True adults are secure in their love for whatever they love- those who would bully them for that are the childish ones.

I have twitter but as an anonymous user. I even have reddit for specific stuff. Twitter is probabaly the best social media site as you choose who you want to follow and interact with in an easy and intutive manner. Facebook is cancer for super plebs.

Why is it considered childish to watch animated movies in the theater but watching guys chasing a ball for hours while sitting on your sofa is considered and adult hobby. I think watching sport is more childish than movies, at least your brain is sollicited even for capeshit. Sport programs are for brain dead morons

>zoom zoom
Why do millennials pretend as if they don't do the same shit?
It's 30 year olds the ones doing this.

Attached: 1538907438948.jpg (2048x1364, 376K)

Don't start this argument again, we've been over this.

Cartoons and animation is for children, sports are for men.

how many kids like to watch cartoons?
how many kids can understand the complexity or the subtleness of a sport?

>complexity or the subtleness of a sport

Attached: who-alex-kack-greenshirtguy-hysterically-laughing-trump-supporters-goes-viral.png (626x380, 232K)

>how many kids can understand the complexity or the subtleness of a sport?
There are some dumb rules to make the spectator feel smart for knowing the subtelties of said sport. It's just a way to cope. Sport programs is no better than anime or videogames. Like I said both anime and videogames will sollicit your brain more than a stupid game that is basically always the same thing over and over.

Narrative based children’s shows and sports are both built around providing a dopamine rush when something predictable and good happens.

See also; the relationship between sports favored by people with higher quality of life (high scoring games) to sports favored by people living in third world shitholes (low scoring games).

>I can't stop thinking about the president
Die on purpose

WHAT THE HELL IS JOHN WICK 3 DOING THERE

THIS GUY IS A BRAINLET

>he thinks John wick isn’t a children’s franchise

This guy is a podiatrist not a mental health expert.

All I want is '80s and '90s style action movies with masculine leads and tons of practical effects to come back. Is that too much to ask? Keep your faggy oscar bait and superhero movies and give me what I want!

>sports favored by people with higher quality of life (high scoring games) to sports favored by people living in third world shitholes (low scoring games)
This is bullshit.

>BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP
jesus you're obsessed

I didnt realize most soccer games ended with hundreds of points scored per game.

John Wick is just a new version of the "boy and his dog" story, which is one of the manliest, most high test stories you can tell.
This faggot's right about the Disney shit, but it stops there.

>If you don't like what I like you are a child!
Christ, boomers are the most pathetic generation ever.

Football is popular pretty much in every country in the world (both rich and poor), with the major exception being Murrica.

Pretty much every country in the world is dirt poor.

Yes, it's OUR fault that shitty movies keep getting made.

>there is nothing inherently femenine about using twitter.
FUCKING KEK

Nice reddit post

>pay for shitty movie
>man I wish they’d stop making shitty movies
>pays for another shitty movie
>it must be the jews pushing an agenda
>man they must not care about money anymore

>John Wick 3
I mean yes he’s cool action man that’s cool but I don’t know why he’s lumped in the same list as those other movies.

So John Wick?

>paying for movies
Imagine doing this in 2019

The irony of you using “rent free” and bringing up Donald Trump in this thread is probably lost on you.

Men are too busy doing things to watch blockbusters. Films are for Saturday nights with the whole family in the living room after a hearty meal.

This, if you don’t like capeshit stop giving the mouse your fucking money. I’d be willing to bet that most of the anti-capeshit posters here have watched 90% of the MCU but because they don’t buy the merchandise or soiface about Disney+ they’re above it all

What are some adulting kino?

Imagine being angry that people are allowed to say whatever they want.

>Men are too busy doing things to watch blockbusters. Films are for Saturday nights with the whole family in the living room after a hearty meal.
Right on, brother. Right after saying Grace and thanking the God Almighty to the food we received.

not an argument, is it wrong to enjoy something?

sports are for gambling on, you can't gamble on batman the animated series

Paying is only for TRUE kino like Villeneuve or Niel Breen films

Yeah, I guess that was fine. Not enough movies like it though.

When I was growing up everyone was into sports; even some of the girls in the class knew more about the teams or rules than me, but I never really gave a shit about watching sports. You’re naive if you think it’s only for adults.

No this retard just has no idea how franchises work. These movies were reboots to bring in another round of kids for another decade of merch.

>enjoying lawyer call
Fag

The idea that people can't enjoy a well made animation because it's "for kids" is an idea I'm glad we're getting over. Early animations were loved by people of all ages. Now, if only we could get something worthy of the medium, and not a needless Lion King remake, or a sequel to a franchise that was finished.

SAVAGE

what's so great about being an """"adult""""?

Attached: 1545153639204.png (612x491, 98K)

AKSHUALLY I just stream them all

Yeah, and you don't gamble if you have a brain, it's literally a tax on the dumb.

Adulthood fucking sucks. That's why.

Work your 12 hour a day wagie job to afford independent living as your wages are artificially suppressed by global competition racing to the bottom of third world workers.

Then after your low wage, long hour, jobs that let you have a modicum of self-respect leaves you in a state of perpetual servitude to your debtors whether it's paying off the degree that got you indentured servitude or the credit card bills that got you that self respect, you're inundated with images of wealthy fuck heads who have everything handed to them on a silver platter trying to sell you life advice while your kid resents you for not letting him be a worthless lay about like his idle trust fund kid friends. And your wife feels dissatisfied in the bedroom because you're bogged down in bills and self-loathing who eventually cheats on you with someone from her work but you stick it out for the kids.

So fuck yes, take me back to a time when life was Saturday morning cartoons and cereal and mother fucking Nintendo. Help me fucking escape the uncertainty of my future and the misery of my present for 2 fucking hours.

>are you sugesting that your beloved donald trump is effeminate
As a jungian, yes, I will suggest that. Trump is a man entirely in the thrall of his anima complex. He is vain, insecure and obsessed with social status. If Clinton was the first black president, Trump is the first woman.

Yes because of a (((certain people))) who want to see men turn into sissy manchilds who tries their bloody hardest to rejects their adulthood and the responsibility of it and who rather live in their pathetic childhood full of nostalgic video games and movies

Attached: 1566316488519.gif (287x216, 1.82M)

What is consider “adult” media guys? Cause if it’s crime dramas, legal procedurals or gay art house shit, that’s all pretty childish too.

>Oh, you manchildren will never know the finest things in life like pretending to be masculine by buying a bunch of consumer products or crying on Twitter about how weak others are.

Fuck MRAs and MGTOW virgins

Attached: C14D3812-5789-4BC9-A4E0-06D2CA8D5CB4.jpg (600x800, 31K)

lmao literally rent free

Most adult movies are pretty juvenile too. You watch a movie for entertainment, ultimately. If you were looking to get cultured, you'd probably read more.

This. Even if you shoulder all your adult responsibilities and do the wagie shuffle they still begrudge you having even some brief escapist fantasy instead of, what, assembling some ikea furniture? Wasting even more of your money on a 'project car'? I've seen people call even blokes who spend their free time and money on cars or guns or camping still being called manchildren so it's all a rigged contest anyway.

>This society is rotten to the corr, we need to get masculinity back in this society. We need masculine activities to come back like smoking cigars and driving motorcycles, THATS what will fix everything.

Attached: EA4F66D3-3B5F-4B7F-BE3A-97CE8893EEF1.jpg (1628x2978, 1.09M)

it just makes it easier for normal people to make money
notice how they've made the s[0]yboys accept a life lived to spend on entertainment without owning land is something hip and cool

>corr
so sub room temp level iq people post these

The Godfather and Rocky were #1 at the box office in their day

This reeks of /leftypol/

And here’s another /leftypol/ fag

When a thread gets moved to Jow Forums, the flags should be revealed to see where the goobers behind it are from

It would seem to me that the true twist here is that the mods were the real man-children after all.

>high scoring sports
>low scoring sports
what

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for R Rated Movies, but even Pride and Prejudice was rated PG.

Attached: quote-you-re-dead-if-you-aim-only-for-kids-adults-are-only-kids-grown-up-anyway-walt-disney-7-91-78. (850x400, 55K)

I dont pay attention to what's in theater or tv. So I'd say my actions and character define my age.

>hollywood bullcrap is a reliable indicator of America's cultural zeitgeist

Ha ha ha, no.

Pedowood speaks for itself and no-one else.

We? I am not a fucking amerimutt