BITMEX REKT

GET FUCKED CHOCOLATES

Attached: rekt2.png (992x2579, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/LittleLightLittleFire/REKT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: rekt3.png (992x2639, 736K)

I love that domino effect

Attached: 1522523184949.jpg (655x527, 59K)

SHORTING IS FOR NORMIES

YOU ARE NOT GEORGE SOROS

damn

Can someone explain what liquidated short: buy 4.4M @ 6718 means? Does that mean some person actually lost 4.4M because their short got liquidated?

>that half million rekt

Why would you short that much this low?

hoooooo

yes, not everybody is poor as you are

Half million? Did you not see the dude with 4.4 million? Even at 100x that’s a lot of money.

What faggotry

I didn't notice until after I posted.

gas yourself peep

Attached: ftn.png (846x302, 19K)

Wow I can’t imagine losing that much in a couple of minutes

Attached: 3648D58A-3892-4185-8745-F92DD537377F.jpg (270x270, 70K)

No, they lost whatever their own equity was. You can trade 4,4M contracts with 44k of your own money if you use 100x leverage and that's the smallest loss.

>seriously shorting when shorts are at ATH and every normie is getting in on it
Ay caramba

What does it mean when you get liquidated

he lost 44k min with 100x leverage.
6718 was his liquidation price.

wow just wow... Talk about market manipulation. The seismic wave of that dildo was felt across all exchanges. Here GDAX reporting in

Attached: JUSTed.png (1077x597, 30K)

That's how many contacts they lost but not actual money, it depends on what leverage they were using, if it's 100 divide that number by 100 and so on to see how much they actually lost

EASTER SUNDAY
BTC HAS RISEN

Means whatever money you put into your margin goes poof

Who taught those fuckers how to trade? Why would they short when 4h bullish divergence was forming?

in short you're fucked bye bye haram money
pic related your face

Attached: 1512098471897.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>6718 was his liquidation price.
What leverage was he using with such low liquidation price?
$90k x50? Is he fucking madman?

not too crazy given the last 10 fucking days of decline

>Mexicans
>trading

>absolute state of creme

I don't understand what "liquidated short" means. ie
>liquidated short: buy 4.4M @ 6718

So ignoring margin, if you are short selling what does this mean? He borrowed at 6718/?

HIS MONEY WAS GONE WHEN THE PRICE HIT 6718.

HE SHORTED AND HAD HIS LIQUIDATION TOO LOW/ TOO HIGH LEVERAGE.

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: J U S T.png (590x146, 17K)

delicious, nothing makes me harder than bearcucks getting rekt.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

fresh

Attached: rekt4.png (992x2599, 733K)

Its literally what stands there.
His colleteral got wiped off at 6718, so he got liquidated.
Bitmex takes profit though.

Does this nigger have a script connected to his twitter for this?

no, he watches bitmex all day and writes each post personally.

yes, here is his script
github.com/LittleLightLittleFire/REKT

lmao

Attached: 1423528412006.gif (250x250, 993K)

No he types it all..

Attached: 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg (960x492, 51K)

>the absolute state of creme posters

Jokes on him when the SEC and IRS rape him

Nigga I just found out bout dis short ding after getting fucked by BCC n Davor Coin so i had to make ma money back ya feel me

>all those threads on biz telling you bitcoin going sub 6000 and encouraging shorting.
Tell me you didn't put any short with liquidation under 7000

Attached: rRvpodJ.png (825x441, 116K)

>Falling for this obvious false flag by a chocolate poster

where were you when you realized that the purpose of that price increase in btc over the last hour was to liquidate shorts?

i was here calling chocolate posters niggers

this to be honest my nigga

lol

>If an investor or trader holds a long position, the liquidation margin is equal to what the investor or trader would retain if the position were closed.

>If an investor or trader has a short position, the liquidation margin is equal to what the investor or trader would owe to purchase the stock or other trading instrument. When the equity of a margin account falls below the liquidation margin level requirement, the broker may automatically close any open positions in the account.

Can anyone translate this shit into something comprehensible

1x short is selling.
1x long is buying.

Attached: ovey.png (128x64, 1K)

I understand the concepts of long and short but not in the context of margins and liquidation.

>If an investor or trader holds a long position, the liquidation margin is equal to what the investor or trader would retain if the position were closed.

So if the trader had $100 worth of stock out of pocket and $100 on margin, what is the liquidation margin?

ok, i'll explain it.

you have 100$. you can buy 100$ worth of shitcoins. this is basically going long at 1x leverage.

now, you have 100$ but you like to gamble. so you buy 10k$ worth of shitcoins.
>"b-b-but i only have 100$..."
exactly, so you can only cover a loss of 1% of the shitcoin's value. if the shitcoin goes down 1%, you lose your margin of 100$, aka you get liquidated.

you can apply the same reasoning to shorts, but the main difference is that if you long at 1x leverage (aka simply buy a shitcoin) you get liquidated at 0$, aka never, while if you short a shitcoin at 1x leverage, then you get liquidated once the shitcoin mooned 2x since you short

dont tell minis, they never learn

Get fucked shorters. Must be rainy in shortsville.

Since bitmex uses inverse contracts longs can get liquidated at 1x leverage. 1x is effectively 2x.

i fucking hate minis i swear to god

Why does Jow Forums have the best memes? Took a look at /a/, Jow Forums and /v/ and their team memes are shit tier

Hey now. We're all a big family (except for the kikes).

older audience pol was fun before massive influx of redditors now it's just 13 old edgy kids

because clever rich chads invest in crypto and have the best memes

i don't use bitmex, sry

Wo

for..?

Idiots...what are they even basing their trades from? Easy to tell that a quick pump was on its way to empty their pockets.

probably this you stupid bitch

Attached: dumb bitch.png (451x337, 11K)

So what keeps Bitmex from using some personal accounts to pump or dump the price with maximal liquidation in mind?
If they wanted they could even make a bot that calculates the perfect timing for doing so, obviously its kind of sketchy

fuck i love 50x shorting, gives me such a hardon

how do we know what leverage they used?

They make a lot already on stupid traders. They don't need to do anything complicated to make more.