Are americans really as racist as this board makes them look?

Are americans really as racist as this board makes them look?

Attached: AD0FF845-19BC-4B48-BA22-F06AFD3046AD.jpg (1440x1800, 290K)

am*rican dogs are all racist towards me because of their envy

Yes, they are racist, dumb and ignorant people who are controlled by a stupid media machine

no in reality they're even worse
I know this as a yuropeen observing them over the internet

no we are even more racist than this board makes us look

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I my real life experience, 1% of the 1% of the white supremacists are real racists by nature. 99% of them just want to belong to somewhere. I kinda think it's the same thing with blacks.

I have lived in USA and I have visited her three times per year for business and pleasure for last six years, to different states.

Summa summarum: Americans are not racists at all.
Americans are generous, willing (and able) to sort out things, ready to solve some foreigner's problems by instantly taking multiple calls to figure out on how this dumb (English speaking Nordic) foreigner should proceed with his issues.
Alas, a friendly officer shows up and takes over. She offers a lift in her patrol car, seats me on a front passenger seat and takes me to my final destination.
>Southern Oregon, Bandon.

Been to Ohio?

you just had to be that faggot didn't you

>mfw he actually believes this

Attached: 9C455C14-2673-4921-9316-8B56F6DD800F.jpg (307x307, 20K)

Not yet, bro.

Soon :)

Pretty much all white americans in the south wont be racist in person

is your board. Go go, dont be shy and dont let the door hit you on the way out

USA was built on people who couldn't handle their own continent in the Old times. Thus making them bunch of pussies, which created own country to protect themselves from any other chad, who stayed in his real home country.

Source on the pic?

Not only Americans are racists.

Attached: surprise.png (480x434, 520K)

In the south, yes. Everywhere else, a little.

Attached: 1562587813308.png (1000x955, 530K)

kek

'Murrica is not a "White" country. Fuck off back to Europe then, you dumb cunt.

thanks for sharing that.
:3

It's the same with blacks as wirh the fags- I can deal individually but as a group they're insane.