Explain to a brainlet please

Leave a ltc adress, i will be happy to buy you a beer if you take your time to explain this to a retard like me (qr code please, i have ltc on my cellphone)

How do whales know when there are lots of liquidation points? Do they get insider info from exchanges and so they know when to pamp eet?
Also i would immagine hitting stoplosses would do the same thing, right?
Isnt that insider trading and illegal (yeah i know crypto is not regulated, but it certanly must be illegal anyway)

Im pretty sure there were no TA or fundamental reasons for this pump, did i miss some news?

Thanks user

Attached: um.jpg (1477x827, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/8O21NRkr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shorts were overbought it was obvious the pump is coming. Check tradingview for amount of shorts and longs. BTCUSDLONGS/BTCUSDSHORTS

The exchanges ARE the whales. Of course they know when they have overleveraged shorts/longs.
ltc1qaqgs6d7gpyhku78739npr09wpdmdswwh67wxer

tradingview.com/chart/8O21NRkr/

Attached: b73027658e31ff78318705682e480a5e.png (104x200, 4K)

you mean unregulated exchanges are cheating? no way

woops meant to quote op

Like the other fella said, they wanted to liquidate the shorts and they have the power to do so.
Getting caught doing insider trading is illegal but if youre sneaky youre fine I bet it still happens everyday in the good old USA.

Also whales are in control of most of the pump and dump groups so they not only have their buddies but The masses of filthy scrubs wanting to make a quick buck.

I've worked with ICOs and whales get REALLY cozy with the teams to the point where they might as well be on them so networking plays a large role in these.

Yeah it's inconceivable. Inconceivable!

In addition reminder Bitmex sells position data under the table

what does that mean? its just a candle....

If you enjoyed my post I'll spend the money on an chocolate easter bunny for my mother though, her birthday is tomorrow. Cheers and happy easter.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-04-01-12-46-28.png (831x826, 54K)

elliott wave

Obviously they dont know the exact liquidation price.
They just do it when there are too many shorts like other anons mentioned.
There are a lot of suicidal retards who get liquidated in an instant by a 300$ pump.

do you use some indicator to evaluate when short/longs are over bought? Could you just look at the RSI for example and estimate that a pump could be incoming?
Things like this werent really a thing while we were in a bull market and actual money was coming in into crypto, right?

You can arithmetically work out the liquidation price for someone who shorted at, say 6600 at different levels of leverage

There's a liquidation calculator

So where is the bottom? Seriously..

Also if I may make one more point since this is the most volatile currency in history reading charts is fine but itll spike or drop without warning and anyone saying they predicted it either had a lucky guess or insider info.
News and whales trumps all

It's time

Attached: 1522124235414.png (512x384, 220K)

Sure, check the graphs on tradingview, add the RSI indicator and you are good to go. Yeah bull market was kinda different, but still manipulated.

Youre asking for the bottom on a currency that has no inherit value dude. So here's your best bet, calculate when YOU would feel you absolutely have to buy in, then realize the whales and bulls know that position and will buy before that; assuming they still believe in crypto

thank you, im sending, will post proof in a minute....
do you think that things like these are more often in this shit market when no actual real money is entering the space and its mostly only people margin trading trying to fuck each other over?
do you think when actual money was entering thing like whis werent that common?

But keep in mind, this shit is manipulated as fuck, you can easily get burned. Dont short/long unless you really know what you are doing

No!

Attached: 6C5563FB-0B48-441A-9213-69D2BCC9FBC7.jpg (230x219, 7K)

you don't even need a calculator, it's just the target price plus amount divided by leverage

it bounced off of some major support

Yes, hence the bear market people are just tearing at each other for small gains now. During a bull market everyones a genius, everyones making gains.

People still wanna make money but they gotta essentially take it from each other now, bloody stuff that will slowly trend crypto down until another (if ever) hysterical buy in by the masses

Another note we SERIOUSLY would need to give up our fucking shitcoin positions to save crypto. Unfortunately as soon as all of us jumped on a promising coin the whales would dump it.
Shitcoins are spreading the cash out

what support? i dont see support anywhere there..

Yep hundreds of shitcoins are suffocating whole market. And there is nothing to stop them, unless there comes some kind of regulation.

here it is. its just a small beer though...
i started shorting like 10 days ago and yeah since i saw everyone is talking about shorting it means it is probably to late to do it....
i shorted 10x at 6980 so i should probably be fine but this shit is getting more and more dangerous....ill probably just take my btc to cold storage and fuck of until the next bullrun

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-01-18-51-47-712_ltcc.org.freewallet.app.png (1080x1920, 545K)

Who longed the market? Why did the government allow this to happen?

This is a great service that makes all overleveraged traders lose their houses, that's the objective of this game.

Attached: 2342351415.jpg (1199x554, 54K)

>He doesn't realize shorting is killing the market

Attached: 085539e1a506ce3e6dda486ab564a885.png (1480x785, 124K)

but isnt it strange that its remaining at souch high prices still? is it because people are that dumb tthat they think this is a normal and sustainable pump and are fomoing in thinking the bottom was found or is it more manipulation......?

Arbitrary line

>He thinks 7k is high price for bitcoin

or just go long with 10x with about 10% of your cash, then set 10% buy a bit above liquidation level and then 20% a bit above the next one

that way you ride safely the price down and if it goes up you're golden either way

Fucking shit manipulated stuff. Time to ditch btc.

Stop posting shit if you obviously have no idea.

fuck youre right user, i dont know how i didnt see that

Capitulation. The bottom is near

Attached: this.png (1341x791, 279K)

care to explain?

Thanks mate much appreciated.
Also yeah don't get too greedy or you'll get liquidated

I would argue it's value is based on the unregulated nature of the currency and how much someone would be willing to pay to get around the current system. The more regulations imposed the more valuable deregulated assets become.

Attached: daily+MACD.png (1175x1405, 383K)

Well, if you look at that green trendline on the daily chart, you could actually have anticipated it.

Attached: sfdsf.jpg (1810x863, 229K)

also i was charting bitmex which is dumb, today i have learned a lesson that you must chart only bitfinex.....thank you too user. its really nice how in this shit market people are actually starting to give usefull infos here

>How do whales know when there are lots of liquidation points? Do they get insider info from exchanges and so they know when to pamp eet?
No, they don't even need that, the fact is most traders learn the same thing, same way to manage risk, so the majoruty of traders will "cluster" their stop losses around the same price point, all whales have to do is figure out where this stop losses cluster is to trigger a squeeze.

i know you're being facetious, but it's still worth stating that:

IT'S NOT CHEATING WHEN THERE ARE NO RULES

holy shit buyers are running out of steam