Why do poor whites love, fucking LOVE

why do poor whites love, fucking LOVE

heroine

Attached: Dave-Chappelle-Sticks-and-Stones-Netflix-thumb-700xauto-215716.png (700x395, 216K)

why do blacks love crack?

Why do I love cheese

why didn't you answer the question?

Because it gives you the best feeling in the world

>heroine
Female super heroes?

Because whites work and have medical insurance. So they get prescribed opioids by drug peddling Jew doctor and get addicted.

When my back when out my doctor gave me a prescription to Vicodin with 5 refills

Glowniggers gave niggers crack and they gave white trash heroine. It's what they store in Area 51. Planes full of that shit.

If you get addicted to heroin because your doc prescribed you some pain meds you're a fuckin weak willed faggot and should end your own life.

A lot of people follow doctors orders blindly. I didn’t take the shit but a lot of people follow what the doctor writes.

My prescription order was to take 4 Vicodin’s a day for three weeks. You do that and you’ll be addicted

Poor people suffer, disproportionately, more than the rest of the population, from drug addiction. It’s why so many blacks are druggies.

feels good man

4 a day? That’s fucking nuts.

please tell me you're joking. Aint this medical malpractice?

the point was that the white heroin epidemic is like the black crack epidemic

>not living with the pain as a means to punish yourself for your mistakes and remind you that you're alive

Attached: 1416285269198.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Because it’s cheap, and they’re poor.

I fucking care about other white people though. Surely some blame lies on the individual, but what the Jew has done so effectively is divert our empathy away from other whites. Instead of caring for each other, we are completely split into two different political ideologies. Now that empathy that used to make us strong together, is wasted on our dogs, niggerball and oftentimes soul-sucking careers. Oh, and African rapefugees. Why should heroin addicts just be left to either away? They are our own.

this exactly. the blood of the weak will be culled and I'm not even mad

Doctors over prescribe all the fucking time. They don’t take into account some people have addictive personalities. They just write up prescriptions and get shekels by big pharm

To escape clown world