Political Compass Thread

politicalcompass.org/test

Attached: political compass jc.png (543x591, 373K)

my results

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 17K)

Don't you dare post the 8 values
IT'S A LIE
YOUR LIVING A LIE

radical

Attached: lol.png (220x220, 18K)

pee pee poo poo

Attached: virgin centrist.png (2000x2000, 377K)

Based hitler. HIGH FIVE

Attached: lole.png (464x375, 11K)

comfy authoritarian right thread

what a shame

Attached: bruh.jpg (457x395, 39K)

Attached: chart (1).png (480x400, 17K)

Gay test, the questions were to vague.

Attached: hi.gif (480x270, 1.14M)

>watermarked gif
>we don't care
Most likely you're the only who's saying you don't care since your the only ID complaining about it.

Attached: 638.jpg (600x765, 29K)

figuratively the exact same score brochacho

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-173915_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 343K)

this worries me. last time i took it i was on the exact opposite side.

I'm fascinated, but at the same time I'm not surprised. I'm a somewhat right-leaning centrist.

Attached: Political Compass.png (480x400, 17K)

alrighty then

Attached: chart (1).png (480x400, 17K)

posting from my phone ATM so different ID

I'm actually quite surprised mostly every it's generally pretty centrist since lots of bant ruining by schizoposting I always think there would be so many political extremes. Glad to see some sense.

how unopinionated, cowed, and, dare i say, boring are you brits? do you have an opinion on literally anything "mate?" no wonder your country is a surveillance state that is crippled with bureaucracy.

Why are mutts always so rabidly autistic? Fuck off shartburger, you sound like a partisan hack.
Here, I'll spoonfeed your dumbass: Centrist does not equate to neutrality. A centrist isn't someone who's neutral on every single issue and on the centre of every topic. A centrist isn't someone who has no opinion, a centrist is someone who agrees with the left on some issues, and agrees with the right on some issues, Depending on the issue, hence being on the centre of the political spectrum. They agree more with the right than a leftist like you does, and agree more with the left than a right-winger does. You probably believe someone who's a centrist thinks on the topic of abortion the baby should only be half-aborted, right? Stay in your containment land, get shot.

Attached: Bait.png (625x626, 35K)

I would be "Do you have a single fact to back up your decision to get a job so you can afford to buy the GEP gun?"

yeah well why don't you go compromise with the business end of a speeding train you buffoon? got a loicense for that idiocy? huh?

Weak. Typical dumb mutt being a dumb mutt. Kill yourself, you'll make your population more retarded than it already is if you continue to instantly kill the brain cells of everyone in your vicinity.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (612x693, 51K)

go get fined for taking out the trash you clod of dirt granted sentience

Comrade, this man is clearly delusional. Take him to the infirmary.

Attached: 1559462432249.jpg (960x720, 271K)