Have bubbles been known to occur twice? because that's what we need for btc to go back to 20k

have bubbles been known to occur twice? because that's what we need for btc to go back to 20k

Attached: 1507501535020 (1).jpg (750x892, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/966f5694-22c6-11e8-ae48-60d3531b7d11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You in 2015:
>have bubbles been known to occur twice? because that's what we need for btc to go back to 1k

>Buy now!
>Hodl to $3k and sell!
>Go back to flipping burgers for a living
Thank you.

Bitcoin has bubbled at least 4 times now. The real question is where the greater fools would come from now, feels like all the normalfags who would FOMO in did so during the last bullrun, we actually had tons of mainstream attention this time.

She blows bitcoin bubbles.

If you mean in one cycle then yes, it's called the "first sell off" and that's what happened right before the final 2013 bullrun.

It corrected about 70% before it started the next run to $1100.
70% correction of this bullrun's ATH of $20k is $6k.

Attached: 2013.png (1403x736, 54K)

there was way more hype around crypto this time around tho. everyone and their grandmas was trying to get in

Well it has been quite hard to buy even for pc fag like myself so soon we see easy oneclick buying of cryptos with reliable sites

this is bullshit. Yeah everyone heard about it but very few ppl bought in. I literally only know 2 people from my entire finance program who own crypto. Normies think that it's just an internet token. They don't understand what blockchain is or what it's good for. Hell most of them have never even heard of ethereum.

That's fucking true senpai

Katie perry has

well time for me to pull out

There was way more hype when Bitcoin went to $1000 compared to when it went to $100.

>I literally only know 2 people from my entire finance program who own crypto.
I work in IT at a small eastern university. I know one coworker who bought 3 BTC a few years ago for the hell of it, still has them, but has no interest in anything else.
Another guy started buying $50 BTC per week early last year on coinbase, but sold when it got to $10k and didn't get back in.
Everyone else is at least somewhat interested in crypto, but view it as too risky.
One coworker mentioned he was interested in buying BTC, but didn't want to spend thousands of dollars. He had no idea BTC was divisible.

Hype has peaked. Relevant Pic. Blockchain needs to be useful for people to care.

Attached: Emerging-Technology-Hype-Cycle-for-2017_Infographic_R6A-1024x866.jpg (1024x866, 113K)

someone feed that girl jesus

i can't wait for the plataeu of productivity

ft.com/content/966f5694-22c6-11e8-ae48-60d3531b7d11

My grandma bought Bitcoin and Ether and my mother owns Stellar Lumens

I'm sorry you like fat fucks she's perfection

>have bubbles been known to occur twice?
Yes. Cycles occur in markets that have intrinsic values, like real estate

>because that's what we need for btc to go back to 20k
It won't

richie rich face

not sure what is longer the arm or the oar

ahahahhahah golllee geee nigger smart smart 39939939398885885899399339030202-2-2--293488484493930303contract

im so pissed i missed out on prime pussy in my teen years. When i make it im going to go on a fucking

Wealth Management, my friendo. Those jews will sell boomers bags of dogshit and take a 10% commission on it if the SEC would let them get away with it. Unfortunately, dogshit is not a licensed investment instrument and has no hopes of becoming ones. Cryptocurrency, however, stands a chance in becoming a licensed financial product.

Its an oarm

they will fomo back in when we get a bull run.They heard about it and know more or less how it works.

>When i make it im going to go on a fucking
>go on a fucking
>on a fucking
A fucking what? Rampage against the white roasties?

Do it user. Be the hero that this board needs.

i'd gib her sum of my big chocolate BBC

Attached: tankcomp.jpg (600x380, 163K)

my mom bought bitcoin at peak. hell i didnt know didnt want to sound like a wizkid plus it coulda kept pumping shit.

what if I told you every bubble pop is just the first sell of for the next bubble?

Attached: 1455681133505.png (1024x487, 225K)

BTC WILL NEVER GO BACK TO 20k

Coin will be dead by the next bullrun. Ethereum is actually being worked on and improved. It will go to the MOON.

no
its over
everyone relevant cashed out december/january
come back in another 3+ years

i will Im going to screencap this and make a thread when i do. I want to inspire other anons.

we're all going to make it

the marketcap was tiny back then

now real money has come and gone, you cant deny this

what is this?

is that a fridge body and are her shoulders wider than her hips?