Why do you faggots think I go to Reddit...

Why do you faggots think I go to Reddit? I mean I'll admit I've searched there for tech answers since Jow Forums will just tell me to install Gentoo but I don't get the appeal.
Would a Reddit crossover please reveal themselves to explain to me the appeal of Reddit?

Attached: Marlboro marine.jpg (350x233, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAS5ypDX0t4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
psycom.net/schizophrenia-5-subtypes
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=xXSEtBL1lBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't think about you all the time, gaylord

Attached: 1566249629548.jpg (564x725, 324K)

I now expect this post to be screencapped as proof of you being a redditor.

so you do go to reddit and are also too newfaggy to have understood install gentoo
big steps we've made here boys

it appeals to namefaggots and discordniggers alike

>the appeal of Reddit?

>he not only saved my OC but made a modification to try to exclude himself
You're such a fucking faggot but I love you to death bro. I WILL buy you a beer and get you laid one day.
Right?
>look Normie was troubleshooting and had to browse Reddit to find it
>He must go to Reddit all the time.
>he even admitted it
They're grasping at straws.
Shut up kike I dual boot with arch.
Why? I only use my name in bant. Everywhere else I'm user.

Attached: 97173007B0D3456F9A5B3BF8D3DFE618.jpg (726x316, 119K)

namefaggots, discordniggers, redditors, they all grew from the same tree

discord bad teamspeak good

>be me
>name faggot
>never had a Reddit account
>never posted
>evidently I'm Reddit
S....so how do I become a Reddit?

Attached: 1564118287237.jpg (407x402, 39K)

GAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: 9413c1d1155f6e7e1aed105026f4a1e7.jpg (564x951, 131K)

>he doesn't want me to get him a girl to fuck for the night

Attached: 1563968142309.png (580x471, 253K)

oh...........
i take it back also got my first paycheck from my new job
That job is a workout and I love the pain, blood, sweat, blazing heat and the mud.

Attached: 942f0e8a8abf849e869e23ef99badc13.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Sounds like you dig ditches now paco. What are you doing now? What happened to the gas station?

Attached: 8F202A37AB784D8B873FFD50E64F1CEA.jpg (1242x1163, 307K)

I do foundation, I like it. 6 12-13 hour days.
youtube.com/watch?v=OAS5ypDX0t4

>What happened to the gas station?
dude I left that job along time ago

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 12K)

So you still playing that Sally face game?

we set the molds up and take them down until the cement drys.
The other day I had to climb a ten foot wall, while dragging two buckets of bracket and nails. Then hammer the nails while hanging on to the bracket so the nail goes throw the bracket hole, while having to do a weird split against the wall and the dirt wall, for 4 hours.
Also I had to carry 15 to 25 lbs wall so the crew can set them up. Now it's not heavy at first but after you do about 50 of them you'll get to feel it.

Good job Julio. You've been promoted from petrol attendant to concrete monkey. I hope they give you excuse my Spanish "mucho Mr. Pib" for your hard work. This will help condition your body for being in the field though. Carrying stuff from place to place is an important job.
Yeet.

Attached: ya boi.png (1280x1391, 619K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
>Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
>Constantly demeans, bullies and belittles others
>Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them
>This sense of superiority may cause them to monopolize conversations or to become impatient or disdainful when others talk about themselves.

I'm sorry, who?

Congratulations! You can read a Wikipedia page and make logical theories on possible illness. You should look into borderline personality disorder next if you're wanting to inform people of shit that's already known about me you dumb bong.
Read the fucking archives and lurk more before you cast shade.
Some faggot.

Attached: 1562855903401.jpg (827x1170, 396K)

So when will you stop playing it?

When I stop playing it.

>When their own ego is wounded by a real or perceived criticism, their anger can be disproportionate to the situation

Let me help you arm chair psychologist.
>psycom.net/schizophrenia-5-subtypes
>Undifferentiated schizophreniais a categorization for people who do not fit into the three previous categories. While such individuals do experience significant delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, or disorganized or catatonic behavior, their symptoms are not predominantly positive, disorganized, or movement disordered.
>nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
>Borderline personality disorder is a mental illness marked by an ongoing pattern of varying moods, self-image, and behavior. These symptoms often result in impulsive actions and problems in relationships. People with borderline personality disorder may experience intense episodes of anger, depression, and anxiety that can last from a few hours to days.
>People with borderline personality disorder may experience mood swings and display uncertainty about how they see themselves and their role in the world. As a result, their interests and values can change quickly.
You see the difference between your shit and mine is I've actually been diagnosed with what I've linked formally. You'd know this if you weren't new as shit.
So pick yourself up and get the fuck out.

When will it’s last episode come?

I use Reddit somewhat frequently.

I actually used Jow Forums for years before I used Reddit but I started using Reddit when I began working because it's easier to use on mobile and I just needed mindless pictures to keep me occupied. I hate the culture of Reddit and Karma and most Redditors seem really disingenuous and "Pat-Myself-On-The-Back-y".

That being said, if you have a niche interest it's quite easy to find info and memes regarding that topic. Like for obscure or not so well known video games you will usually be hard pressed to find a thread on /v/ about it. They will pop up but they are few and far between. If I want to see shit about Rimworld I can just go on Reddit and see what people have been doing on Rimworld lately instead of waiting for a thread to pop up on /v/ or making my own.

That's just an example but it applies to many things. In my opinion, Reddit is for specificity and Jow Forums is for general discussion. People on Reddit will rarely speak their mind because they are too concerned about their Karma score while on Jow Forums there is obviously no such system so it leads to more honesty.

Ultimately, in my opinion, Jow Forums is way more comfy than Reddit even though Reddit is a big "Nice guy" circle jerk. It's a facade. People on Jow Forums are usually more genuine and I appreciate that and that's why people hate name fags or people like you that try to come up on the net as a personality because instead of speaking your mind you're trying to craft an online personality or persona. Get fucked nigger.

With he running I did I can endure it. Right now I'm practicing how to climb up walls the fastest. youtube.com/watch?v=xXSEtBL1lBk

Also with the buckets of tools I carry(I'd say they're about 35 or 40 bls) My boss tells me to carry one but I carry two in each hand and go as fast as I can with them to the location he wants them in. Also I'm trying to log carry a shit ton of long 2 x 4's on uneven ground and try to keep them balanced around ledges or else I'll fall down a 10 foot ditch.

Dude it's fun as hell.

Attached: 1565105181789.jpg (2048x2048, 517K)

>People with narcissistic personality disorder are extremely resistant to changing their behavior, even when it’s causing them problems.
>Their tendency is to turn the blame on to others.
>they are extremely sensitive and react badly to even the slightest criticisms, disagreements, or perceived slights, which they view as personal attacks.

I dunno. I'm posted nigga.
You had me going for a bit. I don't think I'd like Reddit for all the fake shit though. Sure I'm an online personality but I'm not being dishonest. I'm me. I'm Normie. I could give a shit less if you don't like what I have to say or who I am.
So get fucked Reddit nigger.

>I could give a shit less if you don't like what I have to say or who I am

Yeah. Maybe you don't give a fuck about me as an individual but you give a fuck about us as an entity.