Is this what getting cucked feel like?

Is this what getting cucked feel like?

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-195311_Delta.jpg (1080x2220, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/p/profittaking.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

t. I also lost 90%

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-125459.png (1440x2560, 144K)

XVG?

All in REQ since ICO.

I don't want to believe this is real

You’ll make it user, don’t worry

No being cucked is 20% down from initial investment.

At ATH I could withdrawl and pay of my college debt.

Dam I'm a retard

Attached: 1521200093087.jpg (574x382, 44K)

Its real.

I had on paper about 8 million dollars, now i have less than 1 Million. t. Early adopter shitcoin gambler. I fucking hate myself.

can't wake up

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-130154.png (1440x2560, 166K)

Damn. Part of me says sell now, pay the taxes, and never come to biz again. The other part says keep gambling because life is boring.

All in on REQ

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-110145_Delta.jpg (1080x2220, 390K)

Damn, you were a whale and didn’t cash out. Ouch

No I got cucked in real life, trust me nothing is worse than that. Losing money is fun compared to that

If this is real, you're retarded. You should have cashed out 1M at 1M5

I still think we will see another bullrun this year, thats why i havent gave up. I would be so much better if i dumped on late decemeber. Greed is something incredible. I even said to myself "every time this happens theres a huge dump" And i did nothing because greed, even after years on this. Dont be too greedy kids, its not efficient.

Its not really worth it to dump now so i might as well lose everything at this point, even if BTC goes to 2k.

yes, and i didnt because i had shitcoin bags that i wanted to sell at profit but they only got to breakeven (BTC) in december. Damn fool. I hope i have a second chance to dump my bags if not im fucked because many of this shitcoins could go to basically 0.

I hope this is a larp. I went from 350k to 80k and I think about suicide daily. you should def kys

OP you peaked at 10k who gives a shit you were going to be poor either way

50k to 18k. definitely think about necking everyday

this is genuinely sad, why in the world didn't you cash out at a million or 1.5?

Greed. Greed is powerful.

t. Peak 8 million, now less than a million.

>never selling
stay poor biz

Attached: withjewsyoulose.jpg (920x708, 79K)

Fucking greed every time. The Jewish trap. Congratulations, you played yourself. Let's cry together because we all losing our money :'(

I am not joking when i say that ive been suffering hard since the second week of January. I dont remember what is to feel not JUSTed anymore.

Attached: 1522081523812.png (830x738, 517K)

Has to be fucking larp, no way you went from 0 to 2M in a month

investopedia.com/terms/p/profittaking.asp
you're welcome biz.

Nahh

Attached: IMG_1591.jpg (750x1012, 73K)

Sell Chain Link and put it in Monero dude

Why did you fall for dumb memes on Jow Forums?

I'm not sure why it shows that but it's definitely real. REQ/COSS/MOD all took off around the same time but I have 500k COSS so I couldn't sell without tanking the price. I also still think it has a ton of room to grow so I didn't want to sell at the time. Hind-sight is 20/20.

I went from $360,000 to $70,000. The rest of my life would have been so different if I made such a tiny small decision in January to sell, and I didn’t. It’s fucking haunting and so, so depressing.

peak 1 mill
now 220k

I am all in eos. so hope, at least it do 2x. then get out this shit.

Rhetorical question i presume?

>Greed is something incredible. I even said to myself "every time this happens theres a huge dump" And i did nothing because greed, even after years on this. Dont be too greedy kids, its not efficient.
Best advice you will get on biz

cant believe all you idiots past 10k didnt sell...peak was 1300 now down to like 200 but i dont care because it was spare change, how do you not sell after you've hit 10k is beyond me

ATH: 48k
Current: 15k

HODL is a hell of a drug

>peak was 1300 now down to like 200 but i dont care because it was spare change, how do you not sell after you've hit 10k is beyond me

>>> for you 200 is change, for them some thing 100k is change. grow up basement demthug

if you weren't greedy you would've probably withdrawn at $100k and never reach a million at all

this is just sheer stupidity and arrogance.
obviously, this is your first rodeo into this world and you neets thought because your memecoins went up 100x that all the old farts with their 10% boomer stocks were totally clueless.
turns out, you were the clueless ones and you got absolutely shit when the experienced traders arrived, plain and simple.
learn to take profits. Once this shit was blasted all over the news I started selling. I was a little too early I know, but well, I'm not the one sitting on a 6 figure portfolio that's barely 5 figures now.

what app is this?
i'm tired of getting cucked by blockfolio

There is truth in that. But i could have been much more efficient tho. I feel specially bad for the shitcoin bags i bought at the worst moment. For the blue chips im not really that concerned. But like im a shitcoin gambler i have too many shitcoin bags and thats bad.

And yes, you are right. I only have this much because from 1/5 shitcoins i bought 1 mooned hard. the rest 4/5 went to basically 0. So greed AND patience helped me. Not on december tho. I should have cashed out all my chips then.

user, how are u still alive? any depression tips.

Be delusional. I "know" its gonna go up eventually. That's the only way i can cope.

I started with 20k in Feb 2017 so that definitely helps me feel not as bad about it. Looking back, I should have sold quite a bit but I thought if I was at ~2.3 mil in January then I'd be able to reach 5 million easy by January 2019 which is when I'd be hitting long term capital gains.

Oh well, I'll keep on holding on. Just have a nasty ~60-70k tax bill now.

you weren't greedy. you were just stupid.

What the fuck are you holding?

Holy shit, same here.

hodlgang xd

> "I have enough money to live like a god indefinitely"
> "Not cashing out so the shitty gov gets smaller cut tho"
what the fuck?

Cant say i wasnt.

COSS/REQ/IOTA/MOD

It's impossible to time the market but I can still try to minimize my tax burden. I expected the market to dip but not this bad. I had 1.5 million in COSS so it wasn't very liquid.

>IOTA

not everyone is a poor faggot like you. my folio fluctuates by 10k almost daily.

Never give up

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-223239.png (720x1480, 65K)

Delta

>buy a shitload of CND at ATL
>after ages of it doing fuck all it pumps due to PBC
>contemplate about selling at 30 cents
>fall for teeka's "it will be worth $5" meme
>poof $300k

Attached: soundcloud-template-teeka-tiwari.jpg (3000x3000, 832K)

your gut said sell, but instead, you doubted yourself and listened to some gurutard.
lesson learned I hope?

yep. memecoins are NOT for holding, i thought i learned that ages ago, but greed is some powerful bullshit.

I know that feel

t.former shitcoin millionare now not even 500k.

I keep telling myself it’s gonna be alright

Attached: A7B8343E-D300-4BD8-96A6-7760A701DB2D.png (1242x2208, 866K)

don't worry, next bull market in 2021.

Attached: buttcorn.png (1169x657, 43K)

I told you fucking idiots three months ago you'd do this with your own money, which unrealized profits are. You laughed of course.