Don't act so high and mighty because you're so smart for not wanting to have kids and thinking they'll ruin your life...

Don't act so high and mighty because you're so smart for not wanting to have kids and thinking they'll ruin your life. Kids give life meaning, and you look forward to getting older because you watch them grow up. I expect thatattitude out of a 21 year old sure, but dude let me tell you about women. No matter what she says about not wanting kids, deep down, on an uncontrollable biological level, she does. Just be more open minded about it. Otherwise you'll end up taking Christmas pics "with the kids" whom are just your dogs that people pamper more than they would their real children. Age will catch up to her and sap her beauty. She'll be bitter and cynical and get in foul moods everytime an attractive young female comes in her vicinity. You'll probably kill yourself late 40s early 50s. MAYBE gun, more likely just leaving your vehicle on in the garage and closing the door.

Rambling, but keep grinding, maybe move into lower cost of living area.

Attached: 707CC399-7600-4323-B3BD-53AFA2AFF3F8.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd smash the fuck out of that boipucci tl:dr

is there any context on the pic op

nice blog
thanks for posting it
sage

Attached: 1512423243769.png (841x720, 860K)

is there something you wanna get off your chest OP

I'd bang right sage

>business & finance
go back to r9k faggot

You can only bang right. You can't bang left, because if you did you would still be in jail now and couldn't bang right.

I didn't read your post

Kids are expensive and only the top 5% of the population makes enough money to support them. Maybe if I make it in crypto one day I'll have enough money to get married and have kids, but in all likelihood it's not going to happen.

sauce me so fucking bad you homoboi

>Tyrone and Shaquanda have four kids
>Pedro and Lupe have six
>top 5%
I give humanity 50 years, tops

Welcome to Jow Forums - Business & Finance

This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc -- as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.

Discussions of government policy must be strictly limited to economic policies (fiscal and monetary). Discussions of a political nature should be posted on . Global Rule 3 is also obviously in effect.

Note: Jow Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed. Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies or asking for money/capital is also strictly forbidden. Want to advertise? Buy a banner Jow Forums targeted banner ad: Jow Forums.org/advertise?selfserve

Idiocracy was a documentary

They're only able to do it because the government gives them free money to do it.

given the current Supreme Ruler of the United States, it wasn't about the future either

>free money

Attached: IMG_2202.jpg (435x580, 66K)

Free, as in, they don't need to do any work to receive it.

Attached: download.png (201x250, 5K)

Right looks way better though

Attached: IMG_2017.jpg (629x389, 38K)

Imagine bringing kids to this dumb, kiked up world. They'll grow up around niggers, absorb nigger culture, act like niggers, and you'll be nothing but a talking atm for them. They're faces glued to thier phones, even when walking inside the house. Your wife will grow tired of you eventually, get fat, and look at you as an obstacle to her hypothetical "what could have been" life, and that's best case scenario. You'll end up alone either way, with a lot less money
>inb4 le edgy cynical
>inb4 DUDE LIFE'S A JOURNEY, MAAAN
yea fuck that noise

Attached: 1418275304739.jpg (1200x792, 403K)

I'm buying me an island someday, or a nice mountain getaway on a huge property. Fuck this mess.

cuz left is 11

Yeah I don't even disagree with that. Ideally most people should have a family. For lots of reasons.
But I can't. I have a lot of issues and I didn't do very well for myself to make up for it. And the crypto crash is NOT helping with that kek. And now with the Team Peanut Butter crash, holy shit forget it.

I wholly agree with your post OP, holy shit I hate it when people post on normiebook referring to their dogs as 'kids' asf.

But I wanted to point out that you're using 'whom' wrong in this post
Whom can often be thought of as replacing "him(/her)" or "them"
So this would be a case of overusing whom, since you wouldn't normally say 'him/them are just ...'

t. Your local friendly grammar Nazi

haha you are projecting haha my life is soooooo good im soo happy right now get rekt noob xD

Wait till you leave your mom's house

Who are Eric and Lyle Menendez.

Fuck off breeder

we're talking facts here retard, not opinion

Fuck that noise. You're gonna think you're such a perfect father until one day your daughter becomes a whore all on her own or your son turns out to be a psychopath. Either way they're gonna hate you and cost you everything financially without even giving a single fuck. Then you gotta deal with every single teeny bopper trend that pops up over the next few decades. It just sounds like a nightmare. Better also buy your wife the best plastic surgery and anti-aging shit available or your life will really be in a permanent downtrend until she divorces you or you kys.

Fucking retards stop being cucks and have some fucking children already. You're feeling sorry for yourselves because you aren't as prosper and haven't ascended as much as daddy and granddaddy, when all this prosperity was an obvious bubble and we're going back to the times where a family only maintained their wealth in relation to their peers for many generations, which was 99% of human fucking history.

No matter what stupid memes about firm handshakes and looking the manager in the eye your local boomer tells you, the economy is moving at a much slower pace now than it was 50 years ago. This does not mean you can't or won't make it, it just means the average outcome is less impressive. Stop being materialistic cucks and have some fucking decent-iq children already, take them to a fucking park and push them on a stupid swing. Teach them some work ethics and restraint and they'll do just fucking fine, and you won't interrupt 4 fucking billion years of continued successful evolution because a bunch of neckbeards on a malaysian curry tasting picnic convinced you you aren't man enough to be king of a 3-person castle and rule a woman and kid with an iron fist to the face

Attached: 1521913078707.jpg (274x274, 10K)

shut the fuck up faggot you'd have to be retarded to bring kids into this world

When I'm 40 I've decided I'm either going to pay to have a kid made, or go on a rape spree in a third world country.

WHAT IF science allowed your waifu to become real though?

Attached: 1517772598160.jpg (687x941, 91K)

I didn't want to be born. Why would I give this "gift" to someone else?

thanks I bought 100k

Felt the same way my entire life.

My parents must feel like shit since I want nothing to do with them. I lost so much money helping them in January.

How many bitcoins to make Asuka real?

Attached: asuka_by_starryjohn.jpg (550x835, 143K)

Absolute state of biz

Please don’t reproduce. Out of the gene pool, now