forbesthailand.com/cover-detail.php?did=49
omise.co/omise-awarded-digital-startup-of-the-year
omise.co/supported-banks
dbd.go.th/corpsearch_test/main.phtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

medium.com/@omise_go/o-m-forking-g-1cc257b890ec

it will go down to 3-6$ before that. Just tether up and wait

>another aprils fool article because people think theyre edgy

Attached: 1513118318778.jpg (381x380, 23K)

Nothing is about to take off. We are in for a crypto winter for at least a year. This market is fucked, the bubble popped and it will take a while for things to consolidate and get interesting again. It really sucks, but I’m just now starting to come to terms with it all.

Coinbase listing incoming

this is next on the disappointment train that JNT, REQ, and WLT holders are all riding

In July it’ll take off once Q2 ends

Every day until the end of Q2 gets just a little brighter.

it's a scam just like other premine scams like eth, onecoin, bitconnect. worthless projects, worthless people.

steemit.com/omisego/@eosfan/omise-omisego-omg-is-unsecure-and-centralized

Heh i knew team mini was full of miggers

Thanks, but I was more curious about the market conditions on it right now. Day candle RSI in a decent spot, Vol percent change from yesterday is a little low(23.20%), but a ton of people are buying right now. Pretty consistent vol % change on 5 in intervals.

it's not a joke. check the github. a lot of code added.

I don't like the day candle chat position that much. That's really the only thing stopping me from buying right now.

I think I'm just going to do that thing where I pass on it and hate myself for it later.

omg is a scam

Literally can't tell if that's a joke desu

Looks to be hitting the gain now.

What does "tether up" mean?

You serious? kek

You guys know how to buy just above the wall and catch the rest of the gain, right?

Trade all your current holdings for tether (USDT)

are you a real life march/april buyer user? That's crazy enough that i kind of like it. more respectable than the disgusting sept-feb plebs.

Spooning. We're rich boys.

Buy USDT and grow sats.

>Plasma ahead of schedule
>coinbase incoming
Can't wait to see the wojaks from the ones that missed out

I'm glad staking is cancelled. The low staking rewards were going to cause the price to tank anyways.

Not cancelled just not happening on tendermint they are going straight to plasma .

I mean delayed.

W..w..will it be big user ? How big ?
Or is it priced in..

Attached: 1520807832811.jpg (1200x442, 59K)

Will I get my free tokens if I hold my OMG on Binance?

Its good though because we get the conglomerate, banks, financial institutions , mcds, omise customers running on plasma and dex all by q3 q4. Rewards won't be that low to start anymore

I was anticipating a OMG Mizuho bank fiat backed crypto announcement this spring. Do you think that might be delayed now that they are waiting for Plasma?

You have to stake to get tokens, why would they give shit to people doing nothing for the network? Do you even know what OMG is?

I mean the forked tokens. Cosmos or whatever.

Test

My OMG's going to moon and Bitcoin is going to tank fml.

Doubt that

>muh OMG has no working product
GET FUCKED ANTI-OMG NIGGER MIDGETS

>He listened to that guy

Mhm

Omisego is my single biggest regret in crypto. It just keeps on bleeding. They make promises and never deliver a single piece of code except for that wallet sdk.

I've been waiting for this token to take off since july. REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: 1512511650839.jpg (444x783, 59K)

Yes, YES, keep up this FUD
i am still accumulating also. just got 1k, i hope to 1/4 make it.

You can’t read a road map? It even has pictures for people like you. Kek

Shitcoin.

Remember everyone went crazy when one of the founders posted a photo of himself at a Google office?

If I was a founder, that's exactly what I would have done. Post of a photo that means absolutely nothing, but knowing retards will by my coin because I took a photo in front of a fucking Google logo.

They make a lot of promises besides that roadmap. Things they don't deliver on.
And the team consists of convicted fraudsters.

this literal shitcoin will not take off unless btc pumps

>working side by side with moneyskelly poon and more
>shitcoin
Kek

Everything has been on time and they are ahead of schedule with plasma and the only things you fags can do is cry about roger ver being an advisor and try to say a company that had been on Forbes multiple times and received an award from the prime minister of thailand at a nationwide event are fraudsters.

Gonna have to do better than that see you on coinbase fuccboi

Not any time soon, almost everything is shit now

Prove one of the statements you just made. Just one.
And then I'll show you a pic of this scammer in front of the Google hq. And his Apple stickers on his skateboard.

Another challenge for you:
Prove to me omise is a real company. Show me one client who acknowledges they exist at all.
Show me one single public record of this company. And a full name of the CEO

>people actually try to FUD OMG
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahajahahahahahajahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahajahhahahahajahahhahahah

>Guy that used to professionally skate and self proclaimed apple fanboy has apple sticker on skateboard as Twitter profile pic forever
O no a group of retards took it to far but you're still way more dumb.

forbesthailand.com/cover-detail.php?did=49
Kys

omise.co/omise-awarded-digital-startup-of-the-year
Literally the prime minister handing the award to these scam artists o no!

omise.co/supported-banks
Better let all these banks that support these scam artists about your findings detective autismo

Seriously time to move onto fudding another coin because its going to be hard to shit on the one team working side by side with money skelly and poon. Again kys brainlet

Attached: 1_PrEWZ_puEiTQ-us_Fmh-sg.png (733x530, 422K)

I showed you this a while ago when you asked the same thing.

You can find Omise Co. Ltd incorporated on Thailands corporate status page.

dbd.go.th/corpsearch_test/main.phtml here's the link so you can search for yourself.

You need to be an actual, vetted business who pays yearly fees to be listed on there.

Also, asking for public records on a private company.

There goes all your credibility to fucking retarded ass monkey.

MIIIIIIIGGER! HEY MIIIIIIIIIIGER! COME CHECK THIS OUT, MIGGER! How does it feel to suck Thai ladyboy cock? Good, huh? Yes, well, come back another day and try to FUD us again :)

lol the midget got team mini. classic

HAHAHAHA

that is just too funny

What even is a Mini anyways?