OMG forking?

medium.com/@omise_go/o-m-forking-g-1cc257b890ec

Cant tell if this is an april fools joke or if its real

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (877x362, 44K)

it's spooning, which is the opposite. it means that if you hold one of the token in the project you get the others in an equal amount.

and i have no idea either. would be dumb as dick to make this an april fools prank.

>devs use april fools joke to pump their coin

well start fucking buying then the news isnt out yet and this will surely cause a pump

that would be so disapponting. if it's real, it's the biggest altcoin news of 2018.

i just checked its not an april fools joke look at their github they just open sourced so much code

well goddamn. why the fuck does this team release the best news during the worst markets? fucking hell.

they say they'll give two weeks notice before the spoon happens. think OMG will see a pump?

wtf is so great about this? a shitcoin airdrop? big fucking deal. jesus christ

definitely remember how ETC pumped for its fork and how ZClassic did too, i think the price it is right now is the lowest it can be its at support on USD pair and BTC pair get on bitfinex and open a long position

haven't you seen what happened with ETC for their shitcoin airdrop or ZClassic with bitcoin private airdrop

Dude this means OMG price will be split in half since it'll be used on two networks (twice the supply)

as a bagholding faggot since August 2017 i hope you're right user

Attached: 1522377751335.jpg (842x792, 81K)

Doesn’t this mean we should buy the shit out of cosmos? If they’re giving us OMG?

Ya
Bullish for cosmos
Bearish for OMG since it's uncertain what will happen to the price

are you stupid? cosmos doesn't even exist yet the only way to obtain is is gonna be to hold OMG

holy shit how new are you guys have you never seen a coin go through a fork the price pumps till the date of the fork then dumps after

you can't buy Cosmos/Atoms anywhere ya brainlets

The coin isn’t forking though. Lol.

Where the fuck do you buy cosmos? Not on cmc

this

no

it's a SPOON which is admittedly dumb as fuck, but it's the OPPOSITE of a fork.

fucking kek. no wonder BTC hit $20k

its an airdrop, for each OMG you hold you will get 1 cosmos holy fuck you're stupid have you even seen the ETC Callisto airdrop and how that affected the price? or the ZCL bitcoin private airdrop and how that affected the price??i

ZCL vs BTC

OMG + COSMOS

it's much different my man

ok dont take the ZCL example then take the ETC callisto airdrop example its exactly the same

and in this scenario Cosmos would be the one that gets dumped anyway

>To limit complexity and increase security, the initial iteration of Plasma will not support staking.

And there we have it. The next wave of FUD will use this exact quote.

So how much cosmos do i get for 1100 omg

Attached: 48C9B4EE-DF91-41A6-A38F-A8CAE3DBD272.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Plasma wasn't supposed to come out in months from now anyways how is it a bad thing that its coming way earlier

Not even sure if it's worth buy OMG right now I'm conflicted

probably between 0.5 - 1 Atom per OMG

it's not, but OMG FUD has never made sense. gonna keep accumulating OMG either way.

kek plasma just got moved back. The only thing saving this price is conglomerate and coinbase news

It specifically says plasma is ahead of schedule

kek. like i said.
>OMG FUD has never made sense

Plasma has been moved FORWARD you fucking brainlet

LOL CAN YOU EVEN READ, it literally says

"The problem, if you can call it that, is that work on Plasma has progressed much more quickly than anticipated." which means its coming way earlier than expected