If this is really a Bart formation i will kill myself for real this time

if this is really a Bart formation i will kill myself for real this time
im not LARPING

just sold the fucking bottom at 6,500 and fomoed back in at 6,800 if this shit goes back to 6,500 i will go fucking insane

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6K)

I think we can all agree that a bart will form

There will be at least another major dump today. Maybe not all the way back to 6500 just yet but a good portion of the way there.

Havent you heard its going to 3750?

easiest bart of my life

Just sell everything you own and go 100x short.

The bart formation isn't a real ta, is it? What are it's indicators?

>everyone saying bart
Time to do the opposite of what Jow Forums says.

Huge green candle up, Bart triangular hair top for a few hours, huge red candle back down.

dont

i also sold 6500 and bought back 6800.. then saw it was looking like it was gonna bartsimpson so i sold

>trading
>not dollar cost averaging in and holding
How's trading that chop going bud?

Attached: 14346995.png (241x320, 190K)

Isn't real he says.

Have you not been watching the charts? It's an indicator of market manipulation. You will have a sudden rise to a new level, as in the left side of bart's head. We trade at that level for a while, with fluctuations, as in Bart's hair. And then whoever pumped us dumps us and we''re going down the other side of Bart's head.

>holding in a bear market
OP is not trading, he is FOMOing
trading with an actual strategy is superior to holding ( unless you were one of the 100 people who bought BTC at $5)

Bought at 6450 and sold at 6820 after recognizing a bart formation, feelin comfy

It's depressing but i've unironically x5 by following these stupid fucking bart formations.

God i hate this fucking market.

Don't worry, it's a marge

>5x from tiny 1% shifts in the market

just go x50 and trade between the 2-300 increments in the USD price

Yeah, it's gonna dump. Look at those candles. Also, the stoch RSI is crossing down with a bearish divergence. Sell. Get the fuck out and buy back in cheaper. Don't be a cucked bagholder, user.

This shit is going to be dumping for months. You wanna know how to make money trading in crypto now? By leaving crypto. Close blockfolio and Delta. Close Jow Forums. Close crypto twitter. Don't come back until you're green again. This shit is all just a giant trap and the only way to win is to leave until we bull again.

>just go x50
And risk being liquidated if the market shifts 0.5% in the other direction? No thanks

>use 10x leverage
>trade 5% swing
>do this 5 times
Congrats you've done 5x. Its completely believable.

He's copying words he's heard around to pretend, people who call it chop know better than holding.

they found our plan
pompet some more to liquidate them

Attached: bogto.jpg (172x294, 11K)

5% swings rarely happen anymore. It's more like 1% max. Also, being able to accurately predict the market 5 times in a row is pretty much humanly impossible. Even the best hedge funds in the world would never be able to do something like that.

>market manipulation
Interesting. It doesnt sound like theres much of an indicator of the drop then

nice dubs.
And you are doing it right, the biz way buy high sell low

Attached: marged2.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>if this is really a Bart formation

NO !

Attached: pp,185x205-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (210x230, 11K)

Their fomoing dompeit complete the barto

nani?

this is a bartception rally. you will get dumped on twice for fomoing back in.

This. Sell now.

Same here. Just 40 bucks off each.
Waiting to resell at 6440

Wtf theres a rare siamese bart forming on the 15min

user please tell me you're kidding how could this not be a bart formation

The Hugo retracement

Attached: IMG_0296.gif (480x366, 2.37M)

its jsut the good old organic price discovery process of the free market

looks like we're gonna triple bartception

i think not friend, looks like only a hugo/bart pair for this one.

this is an oblong bart it's going back down

it's mutating fast, we might have a new pattern

Attached: hanginman.png (1051x897, 83K)

There’s no indication, after the whale gets off the shitter he’s gonna hit the sell button and liquidate all the longs (but in the meantime some other whales might pump to liquidate the shorts)

wtf man everybody know it will go back down. In this retarted market situations just dont participate

As it is written so it shall come to pass

Attached: 1498873061065.gif (636x434, 1.2M)