That's it. ETH is over

That's it. ETH is over.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 20.34.50 1.png (788x568, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethereum.org/2018/04/01/announcing-world-trade-francs-official-ethereum-stablecoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>steps to implement casper
>over

Because of a hard cap on ETH supply it's over?

Looks like eth will be the new ponzi after all. It sure ain't over because now the price will skyrocket much quicker, but it will come crashing down just as fast.

>Early adopters rewrite emissions so they're the only ones with large amounts
>T-this is true decentralization goy!

>be BTC maximalist
>ETH has infinite inflation lol worthless token
>ETH gets hard cap
>lol has a hard cap, it's over
???

Moving away from the only confirmed working concensus (PoW) will kill this ponziplatform, not having a hardcap.

fuck, moving it all to litecoin

That makes eth better

this

bitcorn retards are running out of FUD, and are running for the hills

>only 21 million bitcoins
>I only own 1.3 of them
>only 120 million eth
>fuck ya i got 60 of those

We're all gonna make it, faggots

>whats with all this strange words
>egalitarien
>procotol
>future

>what a hipster

Attached: 1517017648829b.png (600x600, 118K)

>check today's date :)

Attached: craigy.jpg (694x694, 84K)

eth has worse annualized inflation in 2018 than zimbabwe

dont think this will fix it tho because the only thing the coin is good for is erc20 shitcoins and those are dead now

This is a good thing you fucking brainlet
>OP is a nigger

this would pretty much put the nail in btc's coffin

money skelly is pulling a prank on us guys

these brainlets lmao

Vitalik wouldn't joke like that. He would probably think it's funnier to seriously publish something on April 1st and watch people argue about it. If this is a joke I'm selling all my ETH. If It's not I'll keep buying some every paycheck I get.

thanks for buying my bags at 1k dumbass

Huh? If anything, this is good news for investors.

Eth has 2x btc's inflation. That's not that big of a difference.

He made a joke, a WTF stablecoin:
blog.ethereum.org/2018/04/01/announcing-world-trade-francs-official-ethereum-stablecoin/

Supply cap is not a joke. Neither reducing the pow block reward to 0.6ETH/block (from 3). Both were made semi-official today

a cap is a universally good thing, the only problem is this cap is just too high, inflation should be slashed before it even hits 100m, and 120m shouldnt even be possible in anyones lifetime. anything more is way too high

120M is less future inflation than what BTC is going to have.

>not having a hardcap was always one of the biggest critique points of ETH
>somehow it suddenly is the end of it
god damn it... sometimes you retards on here give me a headache

People who think this is real make potentially life changing financial decisions

Attached: 1521978577828.jpg (526x461, 226K)

It's REAL.
That 120M is not a new number, I have seen it several times before in more informal posts.

The real joke is the metajoke - Vitalik wants you to think it's a joke ;)

Brainlets all over the place ITT... Whether a hard cap is included or not, the difficulty curves were already trending towards an effective cap in the 120-140M range. Making it formal helps clarify the philosophy at hand, which is good for PR (as clearly most of you fucks couldn't understand it) and can help futureproof the network against potential community takeover

Nice April Fool's day

Buy ETC. They are making it better too. Crypto isn't going away, it's just losing all the pumped money. By 2025, bitcoin cash will be 100k or more in cap.

fucking brainlet this shot almost. guarantee I'm gonna be a millionaire

Attached: 1450266432428.jpg (637x383, 33K)

ETC maximum supply is 230 million, if ETH implements this ETC is rekt forever, as its one of its few reddening features

haha epril ffool user u god baided :DDDDDDD

Might see a good sell off from holders. It almost sounds like he wants it to be for institutional use and not normal people.

>All the good ETC devs left for ETH and Cardano.

I told you stupid bitches these things were fucking worthless a long time ago but what did you say?
>stfu boomer
>stfu jew
Now I sit back and laugh at you idiots who never even realized that you were in a bubble

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-155144.png (1440x2560, 172K)

the joke is the WTF stableocoin he posted afterwards.

This also means that POS is unequivocally happening... time to accumulate as much ETH as possible

Why would anyone buy ETH? It's slow, smart contracts are a meme, solidity is a shit programming language, proof of stake has huge glaring flaws such as the nothing at stake attack vector and it's not trustless. You have to trust that the programmer gets the smart contract 100% the first time no backsies or else you lose all your money.

Blockchains are not getting hyped up anymore, we already passed that hype cycle and now it's become synonymous with scams and ponzis. Now to get normies to buy into eth you have to give proof that it's doing something more efficiently or cheaply than current systems. I bet no one in this thread can name one use case for ETH where it beats an existing system.

> muh decentralization

Literally no one gives a shit. ETH and Bitcoin isn't decentralized anyways since the chinese miners have over 60% of the hashrate.
And when ETH switches over to POS, whales will replace the miners.

nice try peter

the only relatively decentralized coin is monero and even there its centralized around one group of developers

>blog.ethereum.org/2018/04/01/announcing-world-trade-francs-official-ethereum-stablecoin/
>Price stability of the WTF will be ensured via Oracles.

CHAINLINK BULLISH AF

ETH doesn't have any working oracles.

>implying

Attached: 1519534966577.jpg (572x303, 123K)

I beleived it for few seconds.

WTFCoin I just bought 100k

I like what you did there

why would he put this out dated April 1st?

As a metajoke - to make people think it's a joke while it's not.