Hehehehehe~ r/reddit

hehehehehe~ r/reddit

Attached: sands.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gmau-gRMr_U?t=1m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=PhMVQmaf08c
store.steampowered.com/app/684200/Icons_Combat_Arena/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtu.be/gmau-gRMr_U?t=1m2s

Next update we get a Hina Touhou Mii outfit for male-Miis-only, to close the hole of the missing demographics

I don't even care. The longer anything remains under copyright the more it gets butchered. All franchises that intend to keep making money forever inevitably bring themselves to ruination.

>this is now in smash
I'm done. I'm never getting Smash Ultimate now.

Smash was ruined when they started adding all these shitty 3rd party games to the series. No reason to add that shit in a Nintendo fighting game and yet they do it anyways.

who the fuck are you talking to

(You)

Sans Undertale will bring some much needed testosterone to the super basedbros community

Remove all the 3rd Party shit and Smash becomes great again. No need for that shit.

Screw 3rd Party Smash Characters.

>owo tag
lucky

It’s a curse.

They haven't made a Smash game that tops Smash Melee. Project M is close but thats fan made and FREE*
*Lol just pirate the game loser its been 12 years and they're not rereleasing it ever.

Imagine the smell

It's too late

Attached: Screenshot.png (507x196, 14K)

stop criticizing game design and let us enjoy our childhoods / enjoy remembering our childhoods

Attached: grumpy reimu.jpg (180x135, 8K)

don't leave meeeeee

Attached: depressed.jpg (672x743, 175K)

*Mima

Project M supporters in a nutshell?
youtube.com/watch?v=PhMVQmaf08c

I'm just kidding, I will never leave you Americhan aka Bunko, we stay here until the end of the world

Attached: 1566937419973.png (550x296, 61K)

I hate Meleefags but Melee was the last game to not have 3rd Party shit so maybe that’s why it was so liked.

I wish there would just be a new smash game with no 3rd Party shit. Just Nintendo shit and 2nd Party shit. Cause this 3rd Party shit is what ruined the series.

3rd party is only shit because you think it's shit.

Shantae is a spirit, Shovel Knight is an assist, Undertale is a mii costume, and Cave Story is irrelevant. Looks like pixiv is about to implode

Attached: 4801E344-B05C-491B-AD77-509D8AE1B3D4.jpg (680x425, 80K)

wtf smash is fixed now

I've never seen this game before
what's with all the black people

Attached: Tewi think.jpg (484x362, 122K)

OwO

It's already dead cus of wokeness before even getting on steam
store.steampowered.com/app/684200/Icons_Combat_Arena/

I didn't know such a thing was possible in that year
nice job incels we did it

Let's add Goku or some shounen shit character to complete the work

Tell me why it isn’t shit. Go on, tell me why it isn’t shit.

Jump Force already exists, you can go and play that Korbo.

you must have also cried like a bitch when link and villager were added in mario kart 8

That’s not 3rd Party though. While it was a retarded move I could understand since Nintendo owned that shit. Animal Crossing is a massively overrated game though. The point is ever since 3rd Party characters were added into Smash people have always complained about every new installment.

Pene

reddit bringing out the big guns

SCH-SCH-SCH-S C H I Z O B A B B L E

Seethe more Fagmark
Seethe more Fagmark’s Discord Pal.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based
>/>8693108
Cringe and unbased

Autism speaks.

how old, lelliot

lmao

lolers indeed

Discord Pals are out today to obsess.

fucking looooooooooooool

yeah, lolers dolers

Attached: Cringe Schizo Alert.gif (445x250, 648K)

>Cringe Schizo Alert
what did he mean by this?

lads, real quick, could my hand make it into the reddit game?

Attached: hand.jpg (640x480, 40K)

That schizobabbler everyone clowns on; the one with 14 posts on his ID ITT, 3 with a separate ID probably from phoneposting.

Attached: BTFO.png (390x391, 252K)

Remember to not do drugs kids.

you rikey the video game? looooooooooooooool