But Q is a larp

Q shills on suicide watch

Attached: EDuIiW8W4AA4wdj.jpg (3024x4032, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA4mVS0u_uo
twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1169779770747342849
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/uc8aD
youtube.com/watch?v=h0n5IOuSvTA
youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

distract the goy!
-q

awesome

Attached: yuge_q_proof.png (1250x1250, 1.75M)

whites out
mexicans in
jews in control
trust in the plan
-q

Where is e?

Attached: 16112610430_5319c75d07_b.jpg (819x1024, 208K)

>really?
>do you mind if i make a poster for the next rally?
>Q is so mysterious.

Yea, whatever.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fA4mVS0u_uo

Attached: 64464-image_5d15292aa81f3.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Why is Reuters quoting Jim as saying
>IF 8ch returns
instead of
>When 8ch returns
?

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1169779770747342849

Note: Can't link directly because 8ch's full name is mentioned in the URL, which triggers the spam filter here. Direct link is in the tweet above.

The statement on twitter, and through Ron has been WHEN. Did Reuters misquote.. or is the return only a possibility?

who fucking cares?

I do.. because it seems the story has changed since the congressional hearing. What happened that caused that change from "when" to "if" ? I do not use 8ch, but I think what happens with 8ch should be paid attention to - especially by those of us here .. because we're likely next.

Attached: 61212efc8643016a102f726fe42e720645c6e55be202ffde41e575030a06d75c.jpg (1200x886, 228K)

I'm not reading your bullshit Q larp. Very simple question. If you can't answer it then fuck off.

Attached: b83b11af99aeeae5f819086ee44d4e344c47faef929615c2510778e4d5fd4228.png (1025x1150, 328K)

Not reading that either. See pic related.

Attached: 1556825430339.png (405x219, 5K)

It all makes sense now. Q is Israeli

Attached: AF1 apple.jpg (1200x478, 93K)

it will happen to this place

definitely

there is some boardroom full of kikes and rich businessmen and all that other crowd, there is some slide which shows Jow Forums and the sort of stuff said on here

"we cant have that"

and thats all there is to it man. i'd say that the next time there is some sort of big shooting down there in the united states, some spook will come repost a bunch of shit here, after its been posted to f4ce book or inst4 gram or whatever (same thing that happened with infinitechan), and then they will find some way to shut this place down.

its just been the trend, everything is a domino. whenever they knock down a right wing site it is twice as slow to come back up because right wing people say "shit on other people, my site still works and if you aren't here you're probably queer". they've been shitting all over r3d dit for ages now and people on Jow Forums just laughed. now they are coming for you like we warned ya

Q(ue?)

If Q is a larp, why are so many afraid of Q?

>someone who profits from Qtard traffic is shilling for Q
STOP THE PRESSES

who is this guy?

Jim Watkins.. owner of 8ch

Where does he post now? I wanna follow up cause it’s better than the average “news” we get these days...

Who is that guy?

Twitter is the best source right now. Occasionally he'll post a youtube video, and it'll be linked by @infinitechan

What an unusual looking man.

blah blah blah

get mad OP you massive homo

THREADLY REMINDER SHAREBLUE LEFTISTS ARE ALL IN ON THE Q IS FAKE AND TRUMP IS A JEW

ok boomer

THIS

kys kike d&c
>shareblue leftists
8/pol/

You're 100% right. Everyone who frequents "Fringe" websites should care what happens to 8ch. It doesn't matter if you lurk or post there, what happens will set a precedent that will determine how free speech is handled in the future

Attached: 67476674575.gif (320x240, 603K)

It's turns out I'm probably reading more into it than is there. Jim's opening statement to congress also used the verbiage of "if ...". The conditional is clear, it just didn't click when I read his opening statement a few days ago. Basically that conditional is.. them writing tools that enable them to better assist law enforcement when unprotected speech is shared on the website. Jim phrases it as a conditional.. but it's more of a condition on when it returns and not IF it returns.

watch tv everyday
the plan
when many go all
-P

Look another boomer who has never heard of photoshop.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT Q HAS BEEN CORRECT ON MANY INSTANCES AND ANYONE WHO SAYS Q WASN'T IS LYING TO YOU.

Attached: NYC PA bomber.jpg (1280x2048, 252K)

>watch tv everyday
>the plan
>when many go all
That's pretty much what Q encourages - sitting on your ass, mental masturbation and circle jerking as political activism.

Look, another shill using the same lame ass boomer insult.

Attached: Castle arrival good.jpg (1200x896, 197K)

Look another boomer who doesn't know what cold reading is.

Show flag

Attached: SAKUSH.jpg (1200x924, 268K)

Cold read this

Attached: for doubters.jpg (915x2048, 394K)

Declassification tomorrow. Hillary on suicide watch. Trust the plan. We have good guys working on the inside. Trust me.

Day of the pillow can't come soon enough.

Attached: hillary fire.jpg (689x471, 106K)

I saw you ask in the other thread. I don't think it's at all surprising that they're delaying expectations like this. From the moment I went off, I figured that whether they put it back online or not will be a major test of whether attacks (from tech) like this will be successful in the future.

What is photoshop plus cold reading for 500 Alec. Boomers make me sick. None of the pictures Q posts come from his own camera they are all low effort shops anyone with an iota of understanding of digital media would recognize.

Attached: 1563689973753.png (1920x1080, 100K)

>What is photoshop plus cold reading for 500 Alec. Boomers make me sick
>Look another boomer who doesn't know what cold reading is.
>Look another boomer who has never heard of photoshop.

Shills reading from a script

Attached: 22 press.png (1607x700, 1.15M)

Q is for boomers and unrepentant faggots; Purple user is the only legit namefag.

archive.is/CUgtw
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD

Attached: 1namefagtorulethemall.png (1205x2997, 896K)

Project harder Chaim you are the one pushing Qfaggotry on a Himalayan spelunking forum. Q is a modified limited hangout pied piper operation run by former mossad operatives at the behest of Jared Kushner whom uncle Bibi loaned them to. KYS kike.

Attached: 13 angry democrats.jpg (1200x942, 233K)

Attached: 2vlrxu.jpg (500x582, 61K)

Attached: mccain 55.jpg (1094x1099, 895K)

Boomers, victims of childhood rape, and evangelicals are the only people retarded enough to fall for JewQ which one are you?

Attached: a48f2a7cff4e350670b592e0dad6d05a446fe2e676a5fba60b2fc85adc1a7214.png (3515x5625, 3.94M)

Yeah cool and all, but Q is actually... you know, real.

Attached: CanWePleaseGoBackToBeingALarp.png (1000x1484, 721K)

Hey commie
nobody is doing
the jew boomer
wang yang do dang
shuffle anymore.

You glow chink
clown.

Attached: 320ih8.jpg (500x745, 62K)

They deny this.... exactly one month down to the minute.

ok that could have just been a good prediction what other proof you got

See

Predicted Jon McCains death, exactly a month in advance. Down to the minute. Need to update graphic to make that clear.

every dog has his day

youtube.com/watch?v=h0n5IOuSvTA
bump this up to the tippy top

Attached: Q in the white house.jpg (895x1078, 204K)

The absolute state of boomers and their cold reading numerology.

If i had to choose the least craziest option of the two...its definitely not your view of things

They know it is real user. It's the reason they have a job. The people Q is incriminating are the ones that run the shill factories. It's a losing battle for them, but they live paycheck to paycheck and have to do it.

They just never expected a system like the internet to be built, information is the great disinfectant. They are desperately trying to force their thousand year old psychological tricks on a populace that is waking up. It's actual comical to watch until you realize what they been doing in the shadows.

Ahhhh, remembering this gives me the warm and fuzzies. Around the time we started to KNOW what was coming.

And that goofy ass rabbit, amazing.

Explain? I don't follow this gay Q shit

THE PEOPLE WILL FIND OUT WHAT'S BEEN DONE TO THEM.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW?

Attached: PIA18274-Saturn-NorthPolarHexagon-Cassini-20140402.jpg (1021x944, 165K)

>The absolute state of boomer
>boomers
You are talking to bots with predetermined responses.

Keywords - Boomer, Schizo, psycho

Reread the graphic faggot. Q posted this exactly one month in advance of McCains death. Down. to. the. minute.
No magic.

Attached: tippy top.jpg (1516x1328, 254K)

Lurk more faggot.
Specifically on 8 chan when it's back up.

whos that nigger?

Here's hoping for a public round of questioning now, it never should have been confidential anyways. Only reason it was forced into a confidential setting was to keep their glow plants from being outed, every user that used cripplechan knew what to look for and called out the kike assets all over. This was evident in the Tarrant thread and in every other psyop accelerationist thread, real anons never letting up on the glowing retards. The shills can't possibly win against a situational-aware anonymous internet population.

This is what this thread is referring to.

Attached: JIm Watkins.png (720x960, 692K)

The Great Awakening.

Attached: +++.jpg (434x440, 23K)

I heard that if you say you’re going to hunt down and murder Q (in minecraft) that you’ll get a visit from secret service.

Unrelated to what you're saying, but if Q is trying to help the public know this info, why speak in riddles and people have to "decipher" his "messages"? Why can't they just be in normal person English? If he really wants to "wake up the masses" he should speak directly and clearly to the public with actual evidence and facts, not to the boomers who already are a group that is just made fun of. His whole tactic feels more like a way to influence an easily influenced group to do what he wants and overall just make them look like idiots.

Also, if this deep state is so powerful, how come they haven't just pulled an Epstein on this Q guy? If they're as powerful as Q makes them out to be, surely they'd find out sooner or later where the guy is, via some form of IP tracing or something. This probably is easily answered, but I'm a bit not smart at times, sorry if this is a dumb question lol.

Please give your response in plain English, not riddles or more pictures. Just answer the question, and people might actually start to listen to you.

Either way though, when it comes to the 1st and 2nd amendments, it's necessary to keep your eyes on any developments

Attached: 1537824525562.jpg (1280x1382, 704K)

This is the one that gets me. If true, think about the implications of this.

Attached: DV2bp1-VQAAf1tK.jpg (992x1200, 229K)

False perception: the idea of Q as a shadowy hero, which cannot be either confirmed or denied, will invariably be both heavily protected as well as criticized.

You're chasing your tail.

Attached: aau111bqt -- 2540 -- iuf111bfr'.jpg (487x530, 99K)

Hold on with your questions.
Plausible deniability and National Security laws.
Is it illegal for someone with classified intel to ask YOU a question?
Is it possible that the question can reveal answers?

Flynn is still in prison and this post is now a year and a half old.

>the implications
Of an allegory?
Reality is exactly how you see it user.
We’re not in the matrix.
Evil is much more subtle than that for most of he population.
There are layers.

I'm explaining why Q doesn't always just come out and say what he means.

And the deep state wasn't able to get Hillary elected. Think about that. Strike when the enemy is weak.

WWG1WGA

Attached: e1176a884607e2e2d8f9f9e1d09d7ee8d652a148ab8e3aeaac72b5e020b3fd7e.jpg (1000x1000, 375K)

>Flynn is in prison
Flynn hasn't even been sentenced and his case is about to be thrown out. FOH

We in here leaf

Attached: 0f636cc03a8380127640009664d699d7f4d40ed05c46bacb1af170e8906d7df5.jpg (255x214, 15K)

Remember, a “simulation” used to be considered something as basic as a folding map.
A “simulation” is like showing a devout Muslim a horse for the first time.
It’s not computers, these tools have been around for as long as language.

Amen Brother! Night shift, best shift!

Attached: Night-shift.jpg (1000x500, 111K)

Maybe Q is an upside-down noose.

Dude I asked for no riddles and you respond with questions, but I'm sleepy and either you're making no sense or I am braindead. If Q is already technically leaking all of this government info, would that not make him in defiance of a national security law? Although all he says is behind a riddle, it still is government info. If you're gonna leak government info and get the people (specifically normies, those who won't try to decipher the riddles) behind you, make it easily read and accessible and easy for them to understand.

That's what I'm trying to get at here: if Q is gonna leak this info in riddles, why can't he leak it in plain text? It makes no sense why it has to be a special puzzle for you to solve in order to find out all these things when you could make it just simple and plain and people would understand and possibly come to what you say.

So... with Stonetear (Paul Combetta) forwarding every email from HRC's bathroom server to a gmail address... I'm wondering if that gmail address was on the server ES set up in NK for the derp state.

Attached: i_wonder.jpg (474x474, 29K)

I miss night shift. Too bad I work all the time now...

Attached: d2f97815817d0f3d49059e2493d980069442ec03a40cf0d53a9d97501dac5165.jpg (1000x1000, 1.12M)

Attached: Observers-Lurkers-MemeWarII-t.png (919x931, 1.5M)

I hope this goofy looking dude ends up being one of the most influential operatives of our lives. Dont give fuck what the faggot Q deniers say, this shit has been a wild fucking ride and needs to climax soon before I lose my mind.

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 38K)

>"down to the minute so it counts"
>down to the minute
>not down to the microsecond
>TFW it doesn't count

Attached: 58614131.jpg (1600x1048, 761K)

The Qfags really all need to kill themselves like the members of Heavens Gate or Jonestown.

youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw

Attached: ms.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

I think if you followed Q what you would understand is that nothing needs to be leaked, it's all out there. Everyone is overwhelmed with an 'information apocalypse', this is a warfare tactic to confuse an enemy population. By any honest metric what Q has done has 'guided' large groups of people to the information that is being hidden. By hidden I'm not implying you couldnt find it but rather msm isnt pushing the story & allowing the true narrative to be splintered into conspiracy. Like the connection between Epstein & NVIXM, it's the same story but I bet few see it that way. The true art of the illusionist lay not in the illusion itself, but rather the creation of a reality that supports the belief in the illusion. In this sense a Qmap to unravel the illusion.

Attached: 1566681705565.jpg (1024x640, 56K)