Tfw I'll never have a cute foreign gf because western(as well as russian) women despise Russian men and don't come to...

>tfw I'll never have a cute foreign gf because western(as well as russian) women despise Russian men and don't come to Russia. Meeting a foreign girl in Russia is as rare of an occasion as meeting a unicorn.

Why live, lads?

Attached: Average-Anglo-Girl.jpg (770x770, 63K)

live to die
and what better time is it to die than now

>it
there

I'm thinking about necking myself this November, right on my birthday. Will be quite ironic. I'll leave the world the same day I entered it.

you overrate anglo girls, thats far from average

that still would have worked

There are many anglo phenotypes, I find most of them attractive.
The only ones I don't like are the slags who overuse bronzer.

Attached: AngloBydlo.jpg (923x807, 162K)

move to anglo country then

is that Hanner

if only it was as easy as you make it sound
It's near impossible for a rusky to move to Engurland and find a decent job there

It's Rose

Attached: tfwNoAngloGF.jpg (450x360, 35K)

>impossible

Attached: 1567855939013.jpg (720x480, 129K)

im pretty sure you can get a job through an agency or something, the lower paid jobs are understaffed, some people dont even speak english who work them

It is possible to get an anglo girl if I have yellow teeth and a gap in the middle
Or at least access to anglo nazi state

Attached: lly.jpg (1600x900, 92K)

>some people dont even speak english who work them
Those are immigrants from the Commonwealth and former colonies, they practically don't even need a visa to move to the UK, that's why you're getting flooded with pakis, pajeets, nigerians etc

*unless you have at least several million rubles on your bank account, which I currently don't have. 130k rubles won't be enough to move to the UK.

anglo girls arent that difficult i dont think probably can get with practice, the uk does has a lot of vacant jobs, i imagine its not that difficult to get into england because people who dont speak english can do it

Wait shit didnt update before posting

is a visa hard to get? my neighbours are ruasian

idk, im asking about access to anglo nazi state

just get old people to vote for you nobody else bothers voting

It's pretty hard, there are easy ways to get a British citizenship, but it requires you investing
£50 grand or £2/3/10 million (the 2/3/10 million investment grants you a faster acquirement of visa, obviously.) but I don't have anywhere near this amount of money.

have you tried becoming an egirl to get money yet

I'm not a tranny

looks like your out of luck then

I know, fren, that's why I'm necking meself in a couple of months, lol

Attached: ROSE (199).jpg (450x360, 141K)

you posted one

poor bate, Austria

Attached: ROSE (593).jpg (450x360, 93K)

rose is a dude
proven long ago

imagine not wanting russain qts
post proof

my gf the cutest
get a russian qt

Russian women are ugly golddiggers and they hate Russian men, so I'd rather stick with traditional western women.

>ywn fuck her

Why they don't like Russian men? They are very attractive,are their personalities so shitty or something?

they think we're ugly and they prefer foreigners

lol some women are so stupid

many, especially the young ones, behave like white niggers

God I wish I was Rose's panties

i would like to marry a nice russian man :T

Attached: .T.png (379x205, 19K)

wtf bro, ur women have traditional values and cook mayonese sallad at least, in sweden the only meatballs these sluts know about are from nutsacks

Keep it 100 bylat

Russian women or foreign?